Author Topic: Everything  (Read 397 times)

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
Everything
« on: December 09, 2012, 04:15:06 PM »
pissed me off Today.  Surely that means I need to take a break.  See you boys and girls in a few months maybe, <S>.
Wag more, bark less.

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
Re: Everything
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2012, 04:48:17 PM »
Surely that means I need to take a break. 

Or get a grip...
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2012, 04:54:01 PM »
pissed me off Today.  Surely that means I need to take a break.  See you boys and girls in a few months maybe, <S>.

stop worrying about dieing a cartoon death....then nothing matters, and every sortie is just a fun time fighting the best you can.....expect to get ganged...picked.....HOed..... and when it happens it wont piss ya off......

I know we think differently but you are a good player that shows respect....don't let it get to you.....trust me man....if you fly to expect to get ganged and actually wanting it.......yes fighting to stay alive but not caring if you dont.....

I bet you will find yourself enjoying the game like never before.

Offline SmokinLoon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2012, 05:06:26 PM »

If a person gets "pissed off" while playing AH then they truly do need to back away from the *sim/game* and re-evaluate their life.   ;)

A person needs to realize that no matter what happens in AH the sun will rise the next day.  Also, unless we're talking about the staff within HTC and the truckload of people doing volunteer work for them, there is nothing in AH that can be put on a resume' so how studly your score or ranking is actually worth less than fly manure.  Reality check.   :aok 
Proud grandson of the late Lt. Col. Darrell M. "Bud" Gray, USAF (ret.), B24D pilot, 5th BG/72nd BS. 28 combat missions within the "slot", PTO.

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2012, 05:17:39 PM »
you are a good guy Zoney, I hope you come back soon when you miss flying around and shooting things up :) :)  :salute
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline zarkov

• Copper Member
      • http://N/A
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2012, 05:25:46 PM »
there is nothing in AH that can be put on a resume' so how studly your score or ranking is actually worth less than fly manure.

<Surreptitiously edits resume>

:uhoh

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2012, 06:49:39 PM »
Join my squad instead Zoney.
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline Daddkev

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2012, 08:11:03 PM »
 :huh :huh :huh Paxil Bro  :huh :huh :huh :banana: :banana: :banana:
God Bless America
Go tell Momm, im flying! and make me a sandwich !
EvilKev

2012 68KO Cup 1st Place finisher