Author Topic: I love the 410!!!!  (Read 4141 times)

Offline bozon

• Platinum Member
Re: I love the 410!!!!
« Reply #105 on: December 21, 2012, 03:57:58 PM »
Maybe "left rudder" means the rudder that was left in the hangar when the plane took off with the other. How it took damage is a mystery though.
Mosquito VI - twice the spitfire, four times the ENY.

Click!>> "So, you want to fly the wooden wonder" - <<click!
the almost incomplete and not entirely inaccurate guide to the AH Mosquito.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGOWswdzGQs

Offline Torquila

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #106 on: December 21, 2012, 04:40:50 PM »
:P

Yes, I do know what a rudder is.

This bug was reported when the 410 first came out and it hasn't been fixed yet, neither have a few other bugs.

I figured I would have a bit of fun poking at the whole modelling thing! :D

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #107 on: December 21, 2012, 04:47:28 PM »
This bug was reported when the 410 first came out and it hasn't been fixed yet, neither have a few other bugs.

It's cos no one flies it. Not even the Luftwaffe  :rofl
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Torquila

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #108 on: December 21, 2012, 05:48:37 PM »
Well I tell ya what, I see more 410s then 110s!

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 21, 2012, 07:07:28 PM »
It's cos no one flies it. Not even the Luftwaffe  :rofl

Last tour the 410 has seen more usage than the P-47N. It's ranked #31 out of 67 fighters available in that tour. Pretty good for a fighter that nobody flies...  :noid
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #110 on: December 21, 2012, 08:05:37 PM »
Last tour the 410 has seen...

:rofl Good grief.

Is it true statistically Lusche, that Germans tend to laugh spontaneously less than other European cultures in a 24 hour period? I'm sure I've seen a pie chart somewhere   

Well I tell ya what, I see more 410s then 110s!

I'm not really surprised, I don't think it is because it is a better fighter as such do you? I'm sure it is more to do with the reason it was mostly voted in in the first place: a huge selection of toys in the hangar that go bang and make pretty flashes!

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 21, 2012, 08:24:06 PM »
Is it true statistically Lusche, that Germans tend to laugh spontaneously less than other European cultures in a 24 hour period? I'm sure I've seen a pie chart somewhere  

I only know that laughing spontaneusly is classified as a medical condition here....  :noid
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #112 on: December 21, 2012, 09:06:21 PM »
I only know that laughing spontaneusly is classified as a medical condition here....  :noid

I meant spontaneously as in without analysing the joke in a scientific manner before deciding if laughter is the appropriate response  :old:

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline GScholz

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #113 on: December 22, 2012, 07:39:56 AM »
Well... I've heard that Germans do find this funny: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha8uVPxBRrk

What does that say?
"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #114 on: December 22, 2012, 08:14:35 AM »
Well, my experience in AH of late is that if I take the time to position correctly my wife will find something that I need to do the moment I am in position to attack, or if she is out and about, she'll call right at that moment.  My only Me410 sortie thus far was a 45 minute climb and flight to find bombers, followed by getting in position, and as soon as I put the nose down to dive on the bombers the phone rang and she needed me to answer some questions.  It is hard to attack and focus on detailed questions.  Result: One dead B-24J and one dead Me410,

Last week, climbed a B5N2 to 12,000ft to go bomb a radar, long flight there and I see an La-7 upping as I near the target, but I figure with the B5N2's manueverability I stand a fair chance of causing him to auger, so I steady on my bomb run.  Phone rings, she needs me to find something.  Result, dead radar, but La-7s are hard to avoid when you aren't able to focus on keeping track of them.
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #115 on: December 22, 2012, 01:50:42 PM »
What does that say?

Nothing good  :lol

Well, my experience in AH of late is that if I take the time to position correctly my wife will find something that I need to do the moment I am in position to attack...

I think I read this in someone's signature once: wife ak? Deploy chaff $$$$$$$$$$

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Scherf

• Gold Member
« Reply #116 on: December 22, 2012, 11:52:05 PM »
Well... I've heard that Germans do find this funny: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha8uVPxBRrk

What does that say?

Not quite as much as this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVctHGGA_Ik

Doesn't need translation.
... missions were to be met by the commitment of alerted swarms of fighters, composed of Me 109's and Fw 190's, that were strategically based to protect industrial installations. The inferior capabilities of these fighters against the Mosquitoes made this a hopeless and uneconomical effort. 1.JD KTB