Author Topic: Need help with MATH question?  (Read 494 times)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Re: Need help with MATH question?
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2012, 09:30:08 PM »
I'm still hungup on how many licks it takes to get to the juicy tootsie roll center of a tootsie roll tootsie pop.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2012, 09:41:31 PM »
I'm still hungup on how many licks it takes to get to the juicy tootsie roll center of a tootsie roll tootsie pop.

It takes one lick of a toad to go to jail
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline katanaso

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2012, 09:48:56 PM »
I have a master's degree in EE. One night my daughter was griping while doing her homework about how hard algebra was.

"Waaaa," I said, "I've forgotten more math than you'll ever know."

"So, why aren't you over here helping me, Dad?" she shot back.

I replied, "Weren't you listening? I've forgotten it." Luckily, she's not particularly accurate at throwing text books...that algebra book could have done serious damage!

I laughed.  I can relate. :)
mir
80th FS "Headhunters"

The most terrifying words in the English language are: "I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Offline Hoarach

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2012, 11:24:56 PM »
I have a master's degree in EE. One night my daughter was griping while doing her homework about how hard algebra was.

"Waaaa," I said, "I've forgotten more math than you'll ever know."

"So, why aren't you over here helping me, Dad?" she shot back.

I replied, "Weren't you listening? I've forgotten it." Luckily, she's not particularly accurate at throwing text books...that algebra book could have done serious damage!

:lol

Now you want something that can seriously hurt, got to watch what I say at school around the girls.  These anatomy, physiology, and biochem textbooks at least 8-10 inches thick.  Now those things hurt.  The books are probably as small as they come for med school books which is scary.
Fringe
Nose Art
80th FS "Headhunters"

Secret Association of P38 Pilots

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2012, 10:40:23 PM »

You'll have to ask Mr.Owl.

~AoM~

Offline Sabre

• Gold Member
      • Rich Owen
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2012, 01:35:53 PM »
:lol

Now you want something that can seriously hurt, got to watch what I say at school around the girls.  These anatomy, physiology, and biochem textbooks at least 8-10 inches thick.  Now those things hurt.  The books are probably as small as they come for med school books which is scary.

I could offer as some solace a comment about the throwing limitations of the female of the species, but don't want to offend :angel: . Anyway, at least you don't have to run far to get out of range of those monster med school books.
Sabre
"The urge to save humanity almost always masks a desire to rule it."