Author Topic: Initial 2012 TOC information.  (Read 3018 times)

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Initial 2012 TOC information.
« on: December 12, 2012, 04:24:07 PM »
   Into December of 2012 and that means a few things, one of them being the 2012 KOTH TOC is just around the corner and it's time to get my list, check it twice, or more, and see who's invited and who isn't.
   I've requested 12 January for the wKOTH and TOC with wKOTH start at 1pm EST and the TOC at 4pm EST in SEA2. First planes will be Bf 109G-6 and Fw 190D-9 respectively. These times and general dates have been up for discussion in years past and these will be similar. I know there are people who wont like those dates and times but this is one of those situations where I will not be able to satisfy everyone. I will open up both events for spectators IF AND ONLY IF, they do not disrupt the event as CM Eye is usually on for KOTH events. These are not official yet but so far there are no conflicts and it 'looks' good and I will post here when it is official.

Here is the list as I have kept it. In the past I've been quite consistant with at least one error despite my best efforts so give it a look and see if you can see any mistakes.

-2011 TOC Winner: pervert

-2012 Winners: Bruv119, Debrody, DeJaVu, DrBone, Fester[3], JOACH1M, JunkyII, Krupnski, Loser, MegaDave, RedBull, Sukov, VaIen, Yahoo, yarbles, 1CEMAN.

-2012 Wabbits: blukitty, Bruv119, DejaVu, DrBone, Fester, Google, JOACH1M, Krupnski,  MickyD, MK84, pattonjr[2], Quendian, RedBull[5], SCOTCH[2], SFOX, SunsFan[2], TC, V1PER, yarbles, 1CEMAN

The current invitation lists are:
TOC: Bruv119, Debrody, DeJaVu, DrBone, Fester, HiTech, JunkyII, Krupnski, Loser, MegaDave, pervert, RedBull. Sukov, VaIen, Yahoo, yarbles, 1CEMAN.

wKOTH: blukitty, Google, MickyD, MK84, pattonjr, Quendian, SCOTCH, SFOX, SunsFan, TC, V1PER.

This list is the one I am using for accuracy. I did notice a few errors at the Events sight and think I cleaned them up. Numbers in the parenthesis may not be accurate and the only list I'm really concerned that is accurate is the invitation list that is bold. For posteriorarity you can let me know about any other errors if there are any elsewhere regarding KOTH results.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
Re: Initial 2012 TOC information.
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2012, 04:53:21 PM »
Helluva lineup this year fellas, gonna be my first TOC! Looking forward to getting my bellybutton handed to me....kinda  :uhoh  :cry

:salute
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2012, 09:52:46 AM »
Will the Englishmen win it again? :).  What is it 3 years in a row?
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2012, 10:52:10 AM »
Any way to try to get the 13th!  :pray
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2012, 03:49:35 PM »
Any way to try to get the 13Th!  :pray

Well the thing with Sunday's is I'm 75% asleep most of the day and not in a sharp frame of mind as I've been awake the whole night before, and the sister goes to church and I put on my caregiver hat.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 03:51:10 PM by fuzeman »
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2012, 04:30:57 PM »

TOC: Bruv119, Debrody, DeJaVu, DrBone, Fester, HiTech, JunkyII, Krupnski, Loser, MegaDave, pervert, RedBull. Sukov, VaIen, Yahoo, yarbles, 1CEMAN.

wKOTH: blukitty, Google, MickyD, MK84, pattonjr, Quendian, SCOTCH, SFOX, SunsFan, TC, V1PER.

This list is the one I am using for accuracy. I did notice a few errors at the Events sight and think I cleaned them up. Numbers in the parenthesis may not be accurate and the only list I'm really concerned that is accurate is the invitation list that is bold. For posteriorarity you can let me know about any other errors if there are any elsewhere regarding KOTH results.

wow, I must have missed that KOTH event, that HiTech won.......

also, V1PER  should be spelled VlPER ( using a lower case L in place of the I .......... although it doesn't matter anyways, since VlPER just changed his gameid to Viper .......... he will not be able to change it back in time to participate, I don't think )

Good Luck everyone  :cheers:   ....... also, I prefer that the KOTH CM keep it the same as always has been KOTH TOC and recently the wKOTH be held Saturday afternoon

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2012, 05:12:53 PM »
wow, I must have missed that KOTH event, that HiTech won.......

also, V1PER  should be spelled VlPER ( using a lower case L in place of the I .......... although it doesn't matter anyways, since VlPER just changed his gameid to Viper .......... he will not be able to change it back in time to participate, I don't think )

Good Luck everyone  :cheers:   ....... also, I prefer that the KOTH CM keep it the same as always has been KOTH TOC and recently the wKOTH be held Saturday afternoon

TC
There's no exceptions for something as small as VlPER or VIPER? I understand if there isn't but that kinda sucks  :confused:
You still have a chance in wKOTH though.

Safe to say at least half the TOC invites won't show, especially since a lot of the names are the same people on different names  :lol
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2012, 05:23:08 PM »
I just realized I'm not on the invite list? :headscratch:
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2012, 05:33:09 PM »

LOL.... HiTech  took your spot it appears  :D
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2012, 05:36:14 PM »
LOL.... HiTech  took your spot it appears  :D
:lol He did!!!  :old:
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2012, 05:40:41 PM »
:lol He did!!!  :old:
I knew it!  :old:

Wakeem is HiTech!I KNEW IT! KNEW IT ALL ALONG! :old:

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2012, 11:03:32 PM »
Well, let's just say IF HiTech showed up, I sure wouldn't tell him he can't fly  ;)    Might as well give him an invitation.   :D

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2012, 11:10:26 PM »

Whoops, I done made a boo bo. April '12 SatKOTH winner JOACH1M, corrected:

TOC: Bruv119, Debrody, DeJaVu, DrBone, Fester, HiTech, JOACH1M, JunkyII, Krupnski, Loser, MegaDave, pervert, RedBull. Sukov, VaIen, Yahoo, yarbles, 1CEMAN.

wKOTH: blukitty, Google, MickyD, MK84, pattonjr, Quendian, SCOTCH, SFOX, SunsFan, TC, VlPER.

100% brain fart as you are in the winners section but I didn't carry you over to The List.

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2012, 01:55:41 AM »
Will the Englishmen win it again? :).  What is it 3 years in a row?

4 years and I think fuzeman is getting tired of having to post it to Blighty, so you boys need to bring your A-game. 
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2012, 03:08:19 AM »
I wont be there, you can take Debrody and MegaDave out from the list.
But will be pulling for Krup, Red and Sukov.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 03:10:47 AM by Debrody »
AoM
City of ice