Author Topic: Requeste trainer to help learn ACM  (Read 799 times)

Offline meddog

• Copper Member
Requeste trainer to help learn ACM
« on: December 17, 2012, 06:25:35 AM »
I need a trainer to teach me or reteach me basic and advance ACM.  For the amount of years i've been playing this game I should be alot better than I am. My main rides are pony, spits and F4U's
Yes I know I suck, other wise youuuuu would be dead so stop bragging.

Offline Big Rat

• AH Training Corps
  • Silver Member
Re: Requeste trainer to help learn ACM
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2012, 09:39:59 AM »
meddog,

My regular Wednesday appointment had to cancel on me.  So I'm available 9pm central time if that works with you. Let me know.

:salute
BigRat   
When you think the fight might be going bad, it already has.
Becoming one with the Hog, is to become one with Greatness, VF-17 XO & training officer BigRat

Offline Big Rat

• AH Training Corps
  • Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2012, 05:30:32 PM »
meddog,

sorry but it looks like I won't be able to make it Wednesday night after all.  I've been invited to do a 3 gun match that night and probably won't be back until well after 9 central time.  If still interested send me a PM, I'm on vacation this week so I may be able to fit some time in there somewhere to help you out.

:salute
BigRat
When you think the fight might be going bad, it already has.
Becoming one with the Hog, is to become one with Greatness, VF-17 XO & training officer BigRat

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2012, 05:32:59 PM »
If you want to become advanced in ACM, take Pony out of that list ;)

I am no trainer but if you see me on hit me up, I'll hop into the DA/TA with you and try to show you a few things I know, which isn't much, but hey 8)
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Badboy

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2012, 06:04:25 AM »
I need a trainer to teach me or reteach me basic and advance ACM.  For the amount of years i've been playing this game I should be alot better than I am. My main rides are pony, spits and F4U's

Hi Meddog,

I can help with that, what time zone are you in? 

Let's see if we can schedule something and get you to the next level.

Great choice of aircraft, the Pony, spit and Corsair are all appropriate for advanced ACM and between them give good coverage of almost every aspect of air combat.

Let me know in advance what you are interested in covering first so that we can begin a dialogue before the sessions. It should be more productive that way.

Regards

Badboy
The Damned (est. 1988)
  • AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Air Warrior Trainer - Retired

Offline Rodent57

• AH Training Corps
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2012, 07:04:26 PM »
Meddog,

I specialize in basic and advanced ACM.  :old:

Be glad to work with you.  What are your best dates/times?

-Rodent57
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new
Setting an example is not the main means of influencing others; it is the only means
-AE

Offline Sunka

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.327th.com/
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2012, 09:31:03 PM »
If you want to become advanced in ACM, take Pony out of that list ;)
I want to change your mind on this.Don't be one or them guys.The really good ones never are.
 :aok
Someday the mountain might getem but the law nvr will. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP5EkvOGMCs

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2012, 10:45:10 PM »
I want to change your mind on this.Don't be one or them guys.The really good ones never are.
 :aok
Was a joke, but the pony isn't going to be the best and/or easiest choice to initially learn some ACM's in, imo.
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Sunka

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2012, 11:00:20 PM »
Was a joke, but the pony isn't going to be the best and/or easiest choice to initially learn some ACM's in, imo.
I agree,109 might be one of the best choices to really learn good down and dirty acm.But only dweebs fly them and non of em are very good. :rock
Someday the mountain might getem but the law nvr will. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP5EkvOGMCs

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2012, 11:15:21 PM »
I agree,109 might be one of the best choices to really learn good down and dirty acm.But only dweebs fly them and non of em are very good. :rock
:lol
109, spit, La, F4U all great planes to learn in  :aok

Offline meddog

• Copper Member
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2012, 02:23:39 PM »
Thank you all for offering assistance.  I apologize for not getting back to you all sooner due to the holidays and all.

Badboy I live in the eastern Time Zone.

Redbull.  I will certainly take you up on that offer,  You have kicked my butt a number of times in your 109.

The best time for me to train is after 10pm EST.  I do work from home alot so I could take some time out during the week to do some training as well.
Yes I know I suck, other wise youuuuu would be dead so stop bragging.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2012, 08:08:52 PM »
Meddog,

I specialize in basic and advanced ACM.  :old:

Be glad to work with you.  What are your best dates/times?

-Rodent57

(Rodent beat me....I was in a 16 and he was in a 1A with full fuel AND drop tanks, lmao!  I'll never forget that.)
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Sunka

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2012, 09:14:39 PM »
Thank you all for offering assistance.  I apologize for not getting back to you all sooner due to the holidays and all.

Badboy I live in the eastern Time Zone.

Redbull.  I will certainly take you up on that offer,  You have kicked my butt a number of times in your 109.

The best time for me to train is after 10pm EST.  I do work from home alot so I could take some time out during the week to do some training as well.
Pm me a time and day after 10 pm est and we can work with the bravo 51 if you like.
Same goes for you RedBull. :neener: