Author Topic: Thanks HTC  (Read 809 times)

Offline VFJACKAL

• Copper Member
Thanks HTC
« on: August 15, 2001, 05:42:00 PM »
Thanks for lowering the price. Now the guys I have been flying with as well as myself can all come back to something we truly enjoyed. We had a hard time with 30.00 a month to not get to play enuff. Now it is no more than what someof them payed for a MUCH less flight sim....Thanks Again  :D

Offline firbal

• Nickel Member
Thanks HTC
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2001, 07:04:00 PM »
Yes, Thank you HTC for the rate change. I was deciding to close my account soon. I a new home owner. So I was doing some looking for cost cutting.But this has made it possible to keep playing AH.  :D I enjoy AH but I mostly play WB. I know,you want to throw stones at me for saying so. But I play both games and enjoy both. With TK coming and maybe WWII online (a big MAYBE), I was going have to do something. Thanks again for making it possible for me to stay. I just hope the new price will work for you. I hope HTC stays around.
Fireball
39th Fighter Squadron "Cobras in the Clouds"

Offline Ozark

• Silver Member
Thanks HTC
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2001, 07:20:00 PM »
Originally posted by firbal:
I mostly play WB. I know,you want to throw stones at me for saying so.

Never happen....WB's was HT baby long time ago. I learned to fly flight sims at WB's. It's a good flight sim too.

I know the shock of looking a house payments for the next several years too.  :) I'm happy that you can stay. <S>

Offline Zippatuh

• Silver Member
Thanks HTC
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2001, 07:27:00 PM »
JACKAL - Remember "map room", "change countries", "knights"  :D

Zippatuh

Offline VFJACKAL

• Copper Member
Thanks HTC
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2001, 07:35:00 PM »
DID THAT......Knights....gotta love em. bellybutton Kicking taking fun loving gang banged bunch a guys...LOL    

See yall in the Main Room later...
   And Hey to all I havent seen in
   A Couple of months or so....

Jackal

Offline VFJACKAL

• Copper Member
Thanks HTC
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2001, 07:38:00 PM »
And by the way...buying a house as we speak..Having one built actually..and it is smart to cut what ya have to....This aint it...LOL

Offline Dmitry

• Copper Member
Thanks HTC
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2001, 09:29:00 PM »
Jeff!!!!!! you (*^% damn ^%$&^ !!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Got to be the happiest day of my life when I gonna see you in MA!!!!!!!

Offline VFJACKAL

• Copper Member
Thanks HTC
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2001, 09:39:00 PM »
Later Tonite I hope....VFGene , VFJOKER , VF's running out your nose before long..we are Knights...so...see ya later