Author Topic: squelch broke  (Read 673 times)

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
squelch broke
« on: December 22, 2012, 06:57:52 PM »
as the title says....

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: squelch broke
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2012, 07:47:42 PM »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline cattb

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2012, 11:31:21 PM »
use the roster, then use both squelches. 1 each time. Works for me to get rid of WHO and anyone else for that matter.
:Salute Easy8 EEK GUS Betty

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2012, 09:12:36 AM »
Wasn't working last night. I was PMed by a couple people that had stars next to their names and they COULD squelch him, those of us with out the stars couldn't. So it looked like if you didn't have a star you couldn't squelch him.

Offline Auger

• Nickel Member
      • AKs Home Page
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2012, 02:47:25 PM »
So it looked like if you didn't have a star you couldn't squelch him.
If that's not incentive to get achievements, I don't know what is.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2012, 03:27:16 PM »
Personally I'm not that interested in "achievements", nor am I all that good at this game. I'd hate to have to de-tune 200 every time "he" was on just so I didn't have to listen to him.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2012, 03:52:39 PM »
Personally I'm not that interested in "achievements", nor am I all that good at this game. I'd hate to have to de-tune 200 every time "he" was on just so I didn't have to listen to him.

:P

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2012, 08:21:09 PM »
If that's not incentive to get achievements, I don't know what is.

:rofl

Offline aztec

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2012, 01:11:48 PM »
:P

Who, in the 15 years I've been involved with flight sims you are not only the 1st person I ever felt the need to squelch on a regular basis but you are also the 1st person I ever reported.

I couldn't care less WHAT you say on 200 (many say much worse...still don't care), it's your relentless spamming of my text buffer that causes me to squelch you. It's a nifty little option HTC gave us and used to work well....no hard feelings, everybody happy......until the Starmen addition.

After not being able to squelch your incessent chatter for 3 days I reported you,must of worked , you went instantly silent and stayed that way.

So to sum it up for you, (and HTC) I'd rather not have to report you...seems like killing a fly with a shotgun and I'm not a mean spirited person. However, I am not going to detune channel 200 and give up  as the WHO channel. Just sayin... :salute

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2012, 04:40:43 PM »
Who, in the 15 years I've been involved with flight sims you are not only the 1st person I ever felt the need to squelch on a regular basis but you are also the 1st person I ever reported.

I couldn't care less WHAT you say on 200 (many say much worse...still don't care), it's your relentless spamming of my text buffer that causes me to squelch you. It's a nifty little option HTC gave us and used to work well....no hard feelings, everybody happy......until the Starmen addition.

After not being able to squelch your incessent chatter for 3 days I reported you,must of worked , you went instantly silent and stayed that way.

So to sum it up for you, (and HTC) I'd rather not have to report you...seems like killing a fly with a shotgun and I'm not a mean spirited person. However, I am not going to detune channel 200 and give up  as the WHO channel. Just sayin... :salute

:) :rock

Offline Scca

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2012, 01:35:13 PM »
I too am in this boat.  I am unable to squelch manawho...  PLEASE FIX!!!!
Flying as AkMeathd - CO Arabian Knights
Working on my bbs cred one post at a time

http://www.arabian-knights.org

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2013, 04:19:56 PM »

Someone was mentioning that if the person you're trying to squelch has a star before their name, add an astrix before the name.  For example, /.squelch *who.  Haven't confirmed it myself as I've been lucky and who has been chat banned the last few times I've logged on.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2013, 04:24:06 PM »
Someone was mentioning that if the person you're trying to squelch has a star before their name, add an astrix before the name.  For example, /.squelch *who.  Haven't confirmed it myself as I've been lucky and who has been chat banned the last few times I've logged on.

ack-ack

:cry

Offline Scca

• Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2013, 05:21:22 PM »

ack-ack
Didn't work.
Flying as AkMeathd - CO Arabian Knights
Working on my bbs cred one post at a time

http://www.arabian-knights.org

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2013, 05:23:44 PM »
Didn't work.

That's unfortunate.