Author Topic: tired of scumbag manuvers  (Read 8678 times)

Offline --)SF----

• Copper Member
      • Musketeers Squadron
Re: tired of scumbag manuvers
« Reply #150 on: January 02, 2013, 08:57:18 PM »
VuduVee is right in that the 'they did it in the war' b/s is mostly used simply to justify 'scumbag manoeuvres'. All of the hyperbole and straw manning in this thread (where is Mr. Coombz when you need him), some of it from some of the more experienced players cannot deflect the core issue that if you are the second, third or fourth fighter to join a 1 on 1 you are just ganging the opponent to get the kill registered and not providing 'mutual support' as they did in the war or even for the most part helping your team mate. 95% of the time you are helping yourself. Take it from someone who spends most of his time holding the sh*tty end of the '1 vs many' stick. Sometimes I have to laugh to myself as I watch them desperately fall over each other to be the one who gets the 'kill'.

I don't expect a duel in the MA, much of the time I'm looking for a couple to fight at once because it gives them the courage to actually engage rather than stay at arms length posturing while they scrabble for an advantage. The longer my engagements with one or two go, I know it will be shortly a one on three, four, five even, actually there seems to be no upper limit and some of them will HO and zero-risk BnZ you even then. Like my friend Slimmer used to say: like chickens when you throw some grain on the ground. This to my eyes is pathetic to see.

Muzik is right actually 'honour' taken to an extreme is equally absurd and an unrealistic & an impractical proposition. Some of the 'honourable school of thought' players here actually rely on a degree of scumbaggery on the part of their opponents to get a decent fight. Every now and then you are going to 'help' one of these players with an opponent and incur a thorough verbal thrashing. God help your fragile ego if it is someone like BiPoLar, I have witnessed him strip layers of ego protection and self-delusion from a player in minutes and make them leave the arena considering their ways in humiliation & embarrassment.

This state of affairs will not change while there is a higher value placed on the outcome rather than on the actual activity and that is alright. I myself do appreciate and value the diversity that players have regarding motivation and method but as I said previously: let us at least agree to call a spade a spade.

LOL.

Go back about 5 pages, maybe you'll clue in to why I responded the way I did.

Now spit your hook out.

Offline VuduVee

• Nickel Member
Re: tired of scumbag manuvers
« Reply #151 on: January 02, 2013, 09:11:53 PM »
LOL.

Go back about 5 pages, maybe you'll clue in to why I responded the way I did.

Now spit your hook out.
damit SF! quit copying me! haha SF is just trolling me/needling me shida. a few pages ago he said something to the effect that he likes to get under peoples skin just to do it and it makes him feel good to do it. i responded that it was pathetic and now hes copying me. make him stop please, my paper tiger is gettin shredded by his lethal typing skills.