Author Topic: tired of scumbag manuvers  (Read 8724 times)

Offline StabOps

• Copper Member
Re: tired of scumbag manuvers
« Reply #105 on: December 30, 2012, 10:12:09 AM »
^^^ SF that is one of the best quotes I have seen on the BBS.   :salute 

With some of the young talent in the game, I feel like that all of the time.  I have been playing Sims since FS1 on a PCJR, get my butt kicked by a 16 year old who has been playing the game for a few weeks.  The getting old crap is over rated...lol.

Gettin' old aint for wussies

Stab
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline StabOps

• Copper Member
« Reply #106 on: December 30, 2012, 10:17:30 AM »

Wait......, wait ..........ok now he just lifted, nail him   :D

Not very sportsman like, but I confess I would do it especially during a base take, and you will see me up from a horded base and get shot down but you will never see me make a Post like the OP did.

Vultching has a long and distinguished history.

I'd rather climb a tree and vultch ya than stand on the ground and ACMSADuel ya.

Where is Dok when ya need him. ITS ALL ABOUT THE HATE PEOPLE!

I havent flown in a couple of weeks... I feel better now.

Stab
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #107 on: December 30, 2012, 10:23:15 AM »
Most kills in one sortie (no-rearms),  20 in a P38L!!!

Deserves a star me thinks...  :lol
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #108 on: December 30, 2012, 11:46:46 AM »
Not really sure why the OP is looking for a great fight in the MA, so I understand there are many other (and better) places to find such. Furthermore, the ganging up on one side that has been going for awhile will have me killing you (if your not on my team) in any way, anywhere at any time. Not complaining about it, what goes around will come around.

I can understand wanting to have a great fight, someday when my ACM improves I'll look forward to those. But I've come to understand the MA is not the optimal place to find such. I have a recent thread about HO's and the kind ppl here pointed me in the right direction, I think the same has been offered to you.

I was shot down recently while not paying attention and trying to land (land kills)  on a base one sector away from a semi-large furball; frustrating yes, but was my fault for not looking to see if the base was flashing while I was coming in. Then it occurred to me, I'm sure that is a tactic employed by many; to catch ppl leaving/landing furball kills.
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #109 on: December 30, 2012, 03:58:52 PM »
Not really sure why the OP is looking for a great fight in the MA, so I understand there are many other (and better) places to find such. Furthermore, the ganging up on one side that has been going for awhile will have me killing you (if your not on my team) in any way, anywhere at any time. Not complaining about it, what goes around will come around.

I can understand wanting to have a great fight, someday when my ACM improves I'll look forward to those. But I've come to understand the MA is not the optimal place to find such. I have a recent thread about HO's and the kind ppl here pointed me in the right direction, I think the same has been offered to you.

I was shot down recently while not paying attention and trying to land (land kills)  on a base one sector away from a semi-large furball; frustrating yes, but was my fault for not looking to see if the base was flashing while I was coming in. Then it occurred to me, I'm sure that is a tactic employed by many; to catch ppl leaving/landing furball kills.

Agreed...the OP is suggesting how only the testicularly challenged utilize this tactic for kills, to which, I agree.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Gwjr2

• Nickel Member
« Reply #110 on: December 30, 2012, 10:27:48 PM »
I like scumbag moves I once got a fat chick drunk so she would pass out so I could hookup with her good looking friend  :rock   :cheers:  :bolt:

Oh and Score = Nothing
Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same.

Offline Shade

• Zinc Member
« Reply #111 on: December 30, 2012, 10:48:00 PM »
Shooting down a wounded aircraft?  Bad sportsmanship.

Shooting down Lancasters?  It's not like it has any real defenses, so bad sportsmanship.

Shooting down someone who you had 5k of altitude on?  Bad sportsmanship.

Airbases are not safe zones, and if you fail to keep an eye out for icons that shot up when an enemy is 6km's away, then that's your fault.

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #112 on: December 31, 2012, 03:10:21 AM »
I like scumbag moves I once got a fat chick drunk so she would pass out so I could hookup with her good looking friend  :rock   :cheers:  :bolt:

Oh and Score = Nothing

So you must not have scored then.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #113 on: December 31, 2012, 04:22:46 AM »
what does it matter to you if someone is using THEIR landing gear or not?

easy one.. b/c badguys landing gear up presents less time the vulcher has to vulch.. take for instance the other night.. I'm landing my wounded plane and Pand swoops down and tries to vulch me landing.. He was actually one of two to make the attempt.. They both fail and I exit and laugh.. Had I landed wheels down I believe pand might have gotten me.. Yup, I think that was the closest Pand has gotten in a long time..  :D
- TWBYDHAS

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #114 on: December 31, 2012, 06:00:56 AM »
easy one.. b/c badguys landing gear up presents less time the vulcher has to vulch.. take for instance the other night.. I'm landing my wounded plane and Pand swoops down and tries to vulch me landing.. He was actually one of two to make the attempt.. They both fail and I exit and laugh.. Had I landed wheels down I believe pand might have gotten me.. Yup, I think that was the closest Pand has gotten in a long time..  :D

:rofl :rofl

I actually never thought of it like that......that explains it perfectly.

Offline dirtdart

• Silver Member
« Reply #115 on: December 31, 2012, 07:43:11 AM »
what does it matter to you if someone is using THEIR landing gear or not?

Pretty sure I have seen the Headhunters try this more than once...
If you are not GFC...you are wee!
Put on your boots boots boots...and parachutes..chutes...chutes.. .
Illigitimus non carborundum

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #116 on: December 31, 2012, 09:30:06 AM »
YOu mean he took time away from his picking to vulch?
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Scca

• Gold Member
« Reply #117 on: December 31, 2012, 09:51:54 AM »
In this game sadly there are those who were raised in the Xbox tradition of anyway to win is ok. 

Last night I had a -4 hog run from my -1, then return to pick me off a 47N.  When I asked why he did that, his response was pretty much it's my $15.  Makes sense that his squad fell apart, zero class. 

It stinks, but in the MA, you have to watch out for the scumbags who get off on killing only the defenseless.  Some make a liviing at it (so to speak).
Flying as AkMeathd - CO Arabian Knights
Working on my bbs cred one post at a time

http://www.arabian-knights.org

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #118 on: December 31, 2012, 10:30:38 AM »
In this game sadly there are those who were raised in the Xbox tradition of anyway to win is ok. 

Last night I had a -4 hog run from my -1, then return to pick me off a 47N.  When I asked why he did that, his response was pretty much it's my $15.  Makes sense that his squad fell apart, zero class. 

It stinks, but in the MA, you have to watch out for the scumbags who get off on killing only the defenseless.  Some make a liviing at it (so to speak).

Exiting the fight and returning to kill someone you missed is an absolute certainty...everyone has done it....everyone.  The lure is too great and you've probably gotten yourself tangled up with another con and that makes it even more appealing!! Lmfao
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #119 on: December 31, 2012, 11:01:12 AM »
What about jumping a p51 that is at 30k over tank town who decided he didn't need to look up........from 40,000 feet?