Author Topic: REALLY  (Read 1500 times)

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
Re: REALLY
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2013, 06:17:35 PM »
When in doubt, just shut up and play :aok

Just not that complicated.

Really?

The existence of thousands of some of these threads on the BBS contradict that.

This very serious business and it is important that everyone knows their place.

If you are having fun you are not doing it right.  Geez, you slacker.

;)
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline Hajo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2013, 06:22:18 PM »
This is exciting.....like watching the end of Bridge on the river Kwai....hearing the train in the background and hoping and praying the Bridge will be blown up when the train gets on it.

Ya know what's coming.....you're excited and anxious waiting.......then BLAM!!!   Toothpicks!
- The Flying Circus -

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2013, 07:02:57 PM »
you got to be a real dork if you report someone..ever hear of squelch. this is only creating a big group of babies and need daddy to step in when they cant handle the situation they started.

and what sort of power would they have to shut a loudmouth braggart..... much like this post here up? HTC gives the squelch, and the report.  Works well, I squelch who every time he logs on and I don't have to report him. That works for me, other may need to be reported.... if I get tired of squelching idiots.

also chat suspension is wire fraud...i am paying full price for a game that i'm not getting full use from.

your paying full price to play a game BY THE RULES set forth by HTC. Break the rules you can be modded, and/or suspended.

i left the game because of this sort of atmosphere....empowered dorks. little pee ons who have little to no victories in life acting like big tuff guys. the game is just one undiciplined dork after another. guys who need a kil so bad to impress their freinds and see their name in lights that they will try to get a kill ....usually steal kills, with no regard for any body but themselves. its become so sickening and imature i can't handle it anymore.I mean how many 4vs1 do i have to fight...really? DORKS! Now i sit back and watch all the faceless online tuff guys talk all their smart mouth crap. Not only this.but i know after my last chat suspension my personal setting were changed. pilot wound every up..plane disinergrates with one little hit. at the same time i would level a plane out w/30mms and get an assist. wings were coming off if you looked at my planes wrong. the last month i was on this game stole my money. it was picking the winners and loser :airplane: :airplane: :airplane:. i really dont care what youre opinion is i know what isaw. been here since day one...do ya think i wouldn't notice the difference. great game...f this OUT

It sounds like YOUR the one with issues. Paranoid much?  :noid If your so "OUT!" why bother coming back and posting this crap?

Offline Pand

• Silver Member
      • Pand's Fighter Wing
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2013, 02:52:09 AM »

Regards,

Pandemonium
"HORDE not HOARD. Unless someone has a dragon sitting on top of a bunch of La7s somewhere." -80hd

Offline aztec

• Silver Member
« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2013, 04:06:48 PM »
you got to be a real dork if you report someone..ever hear of squelch.

Squelch has not been working on those who have acheivment stars. My guess is that is why there is more reporting.

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2013, 04:11:16 PM »
Squelch has not been working on those who have acheivment stars. My guess is that is why there is more reporting.

WTF kind of BS is that? The stars are ghey enough as it is, now they give people the ability to forceably invade your ear???

<---- will be really pisst if he loses the ability to squelch......
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline SIK1

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2013, 04:17:13 PM »
WTF kind of BS is that? The stars are ghey enough as it is, now they give people the ability to forceably invade your ear???

<---- will be really pisst if he loses the ability to squelch......

No, the stars have to be added to the name using the asterisk as the star. ie (.squelch *name)
444th Air Mafia since Air Warrior
Proudly flying with VF-17

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2013, 04:18:58 PM »
ya tried that, it doesn't work

Offline Daddkev

• Silver Member
« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2013, 05:03:37 PM »
 :huh :huh :huh I feel a cartoon coming up!  :x :x :banana: :banana: :bolt: :bolt: :bolt: :bolt: :bolt: :bolt: :bolt: :bolt: :bolt: :bolt:
God Bless America
Go tell Momm, im flying! and make me a sandwich !
EvilKev

2012 68KO Cup 1st Place finisher

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2013, 06:24:26 PM »
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba