Author Topic: Do NOT lie...you ALL do it....  (Read 3605 times)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
Do NOT lie...you ALL do it....
« on: January 02, 2013, 06:10:46 PM »
when you enter furballs.  You know it, just admit it.  You judge the size and magnitude and then select your a/c based on how outnumbered you are, lol!!!

Furball - Sides are even, some goofs are bombing inaccurately and you die when you make mistakes.  Normal night.  
Plane Selection:  Your normal bird

Holy Cow Furball - Red outnumber the green 2 to 1.  No bombers in sight...they just want to kill you and vulchpickHOram.  You're dying a little more than you like.
Plane Selection:  Your normal ride..maybe, just maybe you pick a non-embarrassing turny bird of the manly kind. 1, 1A, 61, etc.

WTF Furball - Red is now fully in your DAR bar 3 to 1, some idiot is screaming "JOIN MY MISSION" on country channel, you die trying to squelch him, you up and are hosed by a random 190 that ran up on the base at 14ft AGL and got below the turrents on the field ack.  You mad now but you smile when your child walks into the room and says, "daddy, why did you kick fido?"
Plane Selection:  Tempy, CHOG, NIK, Spit IX, 84, anything but a F6F since you can't see crap out of it.  BUT, you up from a base a little further away, yes, yes you do because youre smart.

Jesus-Tapdancin-Christ Furball - Red is all around, the basetake mentality is now rabid dog, vulchfest, even ACKACK is below 15K and there are two other guys besides yourself and you are dying at intervals measured in miliseconds.  You are PIZZED OFF!!!!!!  You are cursing your countrymen on country channel for not helping and you vow to pizz on the first guy that excuses himself from the fight.
Plane Selection: 16's, zekes, and Brewsters

This is (*&^ BULL-(*%$ Furball - You can't up.  When you do, a noob kills you by accident.  You're embarrassed to play for that chess piece and the same goofball is screaming on country about somePony D mission he thinks will win the war that you no longer care about.  Everyone has left you and troops are running.
Plane Selection:  Jet rage from another base.  Kill them all, pizz on them, I hate them for killing me and making cowards out of my scoremonger countrymen.  Everyone sucks but you and if they would just admit to being testicularly challenged, you'd feel a smidge better.

discuss

« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 06:13:18 PM by Changeup »
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
Re: Do NOT lie...you ALL do it....
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2013, 06:13:44 PM »
k4, 1-5

#5 is me too.  :)
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 06:15:22 PM by Scotch »
-AoM-

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2013, 06:15:01 PM »

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2013, 06:18:06 PM »
I like the 1-hog. It's so versatile, I up it from vulched fields...  I will on occasion up an la7 to catch vulchers lazily commuting back to their safehavens, but a 1-hog is so much more sexy!

also, "Chicks dig gull wings!"

:rock

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Saxman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2013, 06:20:57 PM »
Furball, 1-5: F4U-1A, -4 if I feel like a perk ride, -1 if for some absurd reason the ENY is high enough to rule out the -1A.
Ground Attack: F4U-1C/D or B-25H

also, "Chicks dig gull wings!"

That's my line.  :furious
Ron White says you can't fix stupid. I beg to differ. Stupid will usually sort itself out, it's just a matter of making sure you're not close enough to become collateral damage.

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2013, 06:21:39 PM »
K4 for 1-3, 262 for 4, and F29s for 5  :t
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2013, 06:26:24 PM »
F29s for 5  :t

HA!!!!!!!!  I've seen you do it!!!  HA!!!! :rock

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2013, 06:27:38 PM »
Thanks Changeup, you have made my evening! A classic.    :rofl

D9 for 1-3, 262 for 4-5.
G6 for the 1v1s against spits.
AoM
City of ice

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2013, 06:29:04 PM »
Thanks Changeup, you have made my evening! A classic.    :rofl

G6 for the 1v1s against spits.

Welcome.  I've seen you get called a cheater for that one! lol

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2013, 07:14:15 PM »
I do the opposite to Changeup, take a turny bird for the smaller fights, and something like a 190-D9 or P51 for the severely outnumbered situations
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2013, 07:20:33 PM »
152 for 1 v whatever.

X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2013, 07:29:43 PM »
My normal stable has something for every kind of mood.

A6M3
A6M5b
Ki-84-Ia
Mosquito Mk VI
Spitfire Mk VIII
Spitfire Mk XIV

I'll grab other things at times just 'cause, but that is my normal "go to" list.
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2013, 07:51:05 PM »
when you enter furballs.  You know it, just admit it.  You judge the size and magnitude and then select your a/c based on how outnumbered you are, lol!!!

Furball - Sides are even, some goofs are bombing inaccurately and you die when you make mistakes.  Normal night.  

Holy Cow Furball - Red outnumber the green 2 to 1.  No bombers in sight...they just want to kill you and vulchpickHOram.  You're dying a little more than you like.
Plane Selection:  Your normal ride..maybe, just maybe you pick a non-embarrassing turny bird of the manly kind. 1, 1A, 61, etc.

WTF Furball - Red is now fully in your DAR bar 3 to 1, some idiot is screaming "JOIN MY MISSION" on country channel, you die trying to squelch him, you up and are hosed by a random 190 that ran up on the base at 14ft AGL and got below the turrents on the field ack.  You mad now but you smile when your child walks into the room and says, "daddy, why did you kick fido?"
Plane Selection:  Tempy, CHOG, NIK, Spit IX, 84, anything but a F6F since you can't see crap out of it.  BUT, you up from a base a little further away, yes, yes you do because youre smart.

Jesus-Tapdancin-Christ Furball - Red is all around, the basetake mentality is now rabid dog, vulchfest, even ACKACK is below 15K and there are two other guys besides yourself and you are dying at intervals measured in miliseconds.  You are PIZZED OFF!!!!!!  You are cursing your countrymen on country channel for not helping and you vow to pizz on the first guy that excuses himself from the fight.

This is (*&^ BULL-(*%$ Furball - You can't up.  When you do, a noob kills you by accident.  You're embarrassed to play for that chess piece and the same goofball is screaming on country about somePony D mission he thinks will win the war that you no longer care about.  Everyone has left you and troops are running.
Plane Selection:  Jet rage from another base.  Kill them all, pizz on them, I hate them for killing me and making cowards out of my scoremonger countrymen.  Everyone sucks but you and if they would just admit to being testicularly challenged, you'd feel a smidge better.

discuss

:rofl   Awesome post!! good job changeup, you made my night!!

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2013, 08:01:28 PM »
fi 156 and I own joo all  :joystick:
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline --)SF----

• Copper Member
      • Musketeers Squadron
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2013, 08:59:57 PM »

discuss

Same plane for any and all situations.  Simple.