Author Topic: Do NOT lie...you ALL do it....  (Read 3607 times)

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
Re: Do NOT lie...you ALL do it....
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2013, 09:07:07 PM »
I would say I'm much more likely to decide what plane I fly based on the state of my gunnery at any given time than any other factor
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2013, 09:26:20 PM »
  Pretty much use 1 or 2 planes most of the time. If really outnumbered I'll grab a B17 and go shoot a few that way.

~AoM~

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2013, 09:30:55 PM »
I would say I'm much more likely to decide what plane I fly based on the state of my gunnery at any given time than any other factor

WHAT???  Gunnery!!!???  You'd up a 202 just because of the richness of the environment Bat...liar! lol.  Wing guns don't need a "state of gunnery".
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2013, 09:32:24 PM »
Same plane for any and all situations.  Simple.

Ooooooh REEEeeeaaaallllly?  Which one?  The LA7 or the 51Delta??? lol  Come on now? 
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline mtnman

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2013, 10:00:29 PM »
when you enter furballs.  You know it, just admit it.  You judge the size and magnitude and then select your a/c based on how outnumbered you are, lol!!!

Furball - Sides are even, some goofs are bombing inaccurately and you die when you make mistakes.  Normal night.  
Plane Selection:  Your normal bird

Holy Cow Furball - Red outnumber the green 2 to 1.  No bombers in sight...they just want to kill you and vulchpickHOram.  You're dying a little more than you like.
Plane Selection:  Your normal ride..maybe, just maybe you pick a non-embarrassing turny bird of the manly kind. 1, 1A, 61, etc.

WTF Furball - Red is now fully in your DAR bar 3 to 1, some idiot is screaming "JOIN MY MISSION" on country channel, you die trying to squelch him, you up and are hosed by a random 190 that ran up on the base at 14ft AGL and got below the turrents on the field ack.  You mad now but you smile when your child walks into the room and says, "daddy, why did you kick fido?"
Plane Selection:  Tempy, CHOG, NIK, Spit IX, 84, anything but a F6F since you can't see crap out of it.  BUT, you up from a base a little further away, yes, yes you do because youre smart.

Jesus-Tapdancin-Christ Furball - Red is all around, the basetake mentality is now rabid dog, vulchfest, even ACKACK is below 15K and there are two other guys besides yourself and you are dying at intervals measured in miliseconds.  You are PIZZED OFF!!!!!!  You are cursing your countrymen on country channel for not helping and you vow to pizz on the first guy that excuses himself from the fight.
Plane Selection: 16's, zekes, and Brewsters

This is (*&^ BULL-(*%$ Furball - You can't up.  When you do, a noob kills you by accident.  You're embarrassed to play for that chess piece and the same goofball is screaming on country about somePony D mission he thinks will win the war that you no longer care about.  Everyone has left you and troops are running.
Plane Selection:  Jet rage from another base.  Kill them all, pizz on them, I hate them for killing me and making cowards out of my scoremonger countrymen.  Everyone sucks but you and if they would just admit to being testicularly challenged, you'd feel a smidge better.

discuss

F4U-1A for all of the above.

Once in a while the F4U-4, but it has nothing to do with the type of fight, or whether or not I'm outnumbered.
MtnMan

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not". Thomas Jefferson

Offline Daddkev

• Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2013, 10:11:21 PM »
 :huh :huh :huh :huh :huh I have hair growing on my knuckles!  :bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead
God Bless America
Go tell Momm, im flying! and make me a sandwich !
EvilKev

2012 68KO Cup 1st Place finisher

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2013, 10:23:21 PM »
1 109F4
2 109G2
3 109G6
4 109G14
5 109K4 or 262

I have no imagination.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube+Twitch - 20Dolby10

"BE a man and shoot me in the back" - pez

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2013, 10:42:28 PM »
Yep, 38G into the mess whatever size.  38G Parts fluttering all over as usual. 
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2013, 10:44:57 PM »
when you enter furballs.  You know it, just admit it.  You judge the size and magnitude and then select your a/c based on how outnumbered you are, lol!!!

Not me.  The type or size of fight has never had an influence on the type of plane I fly.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2013, 11:28:01 PM »
I-16 time, youll get 2-3 to auger trying to vulch you out of the 'H' hanger 2 to auger into the downed dar as you fly thorough the arch then you ho 2(cus your peeved) the re up a spit 5 or 109f as there is only a few left and kill the goon, mind you this applies only to the JTDF section of the op.
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2013, 12:30:24 AM »
WHAT???  Gunnery!!!???  You'd up a 202 just because of the richness of the environment Bat...liar! lol.  Wing guns don't need a "state of gunnery".

If I am shooting badly I will probably pick a quad cannon or 50cal bird. That's about all I would do. I tend to see all planes as the same acm-wise. Some are slightly better than others but in general they all have the same relationship with gravity. My point is that the type of fight I'm going to be in does not decide what I fly. What does decide it if anything is what kind of firepower I require at that moment to mkae a few kills.

I would rarely up a 202 into any fight, not because of the weak guns, because I think it is ugly as sin. That may be a second factor in my plane selection, infact.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2013, 12:58:15 AM »
1: Pretty much any plane in my favorites list: P38, P47, 109, 190, Yak, etc.
2: P38G, any 109 still, maybe a P47
3: Any 109
4: 109K4 (as long as I can still get up)
5: 109F4, if a miracle comes and I do get up then maybe I can get a few to auger  :D

Offline Kovel

• Copper Member
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2013, 02:54:34 AM »
#1-5 190A8

If It works, don't change it !!!!
" I personally led the attack to A1" - Pipz

Offline lulu

• Silver Member
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2013, 02:56:13 AM »
'Educational channel' ...  :aok

:salute

mobilis in mobile

Offline Threeup

• Copper Member
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2013, 06:16:35 AM »
Very, very well written.
It's good to see the same things happen on the "dark side" of the chess piece spectrum.

Thanks again for the chuckle.
The Mighty Raw Prawns

"It's all good fun until someone loses an eye" Rooster Cogburn

http://youtu.be/pxM8XB61ZvU