Author Topic: Operation Midway  (Read 13368 times)

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
Re: Operation Midway
« Reply #90 on: January 04, 2013, 06:23:32 PM »
He will have no problems with killing midway at will.
I think we should encourage NuMidway vs Midway....

5 rounds
spit 8

5 rounds
pony D
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #91 on: January 04, 2013, 07:06:47 PM »
Im curious if i could make it to 100:0 190D vs 190D formal duels.
AoM
City of ice

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #92 on: January 04, 2013, 07:21:24 PM »

absolutely, I believe that after ten or so duels it would have evened up significantly
Batty....I have gone against both recently...shida has it.

What midways HOs do for him is make others have to avoid it throwing off their ACM in the fight. All of the good sticks almost have to re learn new tactics just to avoid the HO, which he is good at.
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #93 on: January 04, 2013, 07:21:56 PM »
You can teach the cockroach to "sit", just stomp on it, and you teach them to "stay" at the same time.  This also seems appropriate to this subject.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :aok

Offline cattb

• Silver Member
« Reply #94 on: January 04, 2013, 07:51:20 PM »
Everytime there is a Halfway thread it goes 10 pages usually. To funny.
:Salute Easy8 EEK GUS Betty

Offline Tobias

• Zinc Member
« Reply #95 on: January 04, 2013, 07:57:10 PM »
Midway, you could be my Fighter Pilot Hero.

Duel Debi and win 3 out 5 times in a dora.... and maybe I'll make a spot on my list for you!
(Films are needed)

Captain of the 'never nude' army

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #96 on: January 04, 2013, 08:14:10 PM »
you are underestimating nrshida and his ability to learn as well. Learning the player's style is almost more important than the plane he flies.

No no, not underestimating at all. I know shida is a top shelf stick. I think it will be the same in the spit8 duels. Shida claims no experience. Within a few fights I think that deficit will have narrowed. That was the original context of my quote if you read back to why I posted it.

I don't believe either pilot will have an easy fight.

Batty....I have gone against both recently...shida has it.

What midways HOs do for him is make others have to avoid it throwing off their ACM in the fight. All of the good sticks almost have to re learn new tactics just to avoid the HO, which he is good at.

But I fought him many times over and he didn't ho at all. Perspective is a powerful component in disagreements of fact.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 08:15:42 PM by mechanic »
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #97 on: January 04, 2013, 08:15:06 PM »
Midway has never intentionally HO'd me, as far as I can recall.  :old:

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #98 on: January 04, 2013, 08:45:14 PM »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline JUGgler

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #99 on: January 04, 2013, 08:46:39 PM »
Army of Muppets

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #100 on: January 04, 2013, 08:47:27 PM »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #101 on: January 04, 2013, 11:10:37 PM »
Shida got detailed advice about midway's flying style, also a film about me spanking him 8 times in one sortie, with an aileron missing.
He will have no problems with killing midway at will.

Debrody's film was the most severe spankeration session I have ever witnessed in Aces High by a considerable margin. Debrody simply flew the socks off Midway and it is a perfect proof of everything the Midway 'dark side' club have been saying all along. It was frankly embarrassing to watch especially the loss of control of an aircraft he has so many hours in. I had to look away several times. Under pressure he has no recourse and once his energy has run out, and it runs out very quickly as he cuts power trying to lean on his gunnery for those face-shots, he is a target drone.

Midway's approach to flying is dishonest to himself and lazy. He has taken the shortest possible route between his starting point and the result-focussed cheap shot seemingly in order to 'force' others to accept that he is good with his 'I owned you' b/s. I do not know why he needs to do this but his need is obviously great. He has now trapped himself on two counts: he cannot give up the Spitfire and his one trick face-shooting technique because he would get no results at all and his insecurity needs that. Secondly he does not have the analytical equipment nor the insight nor the humility to develop his flying himself and no one will teach him anything now because he's not a nice man, has no integrity and is egotistical. Well maybe Bruv119 might if he was in a bad mood and really wanted to troll the community by proxy.

Midway and I have irreconcilable differences in philosophies. I find his constant bragging offensive, objectionable and disrespectful to others. I thought by removing the variable of the aircraft it would demonstrate to him that his attitude is unfounded and distorted but realistically Debrody already did an excellent job of that and Midway's thick layer of ego protection still precludes his accepting it, publicly anyway.

The irony of having to bear a surface resemblance to Midway in order to demonstrate my point has not escaped me.

Shida, to play with a fool, you have to stoop to a fool's level... do you really want to go there?  I've seen him in action, he's not even worth the time to embarrass him... just sayin!  :aok

You Sir are very wise. The mature thing to do would be to ignore his childish bickering and demands for attention.  :salute

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #102 on: January 04, 2013, 11:29:12 PM »
Debrody's film was the most severe spankeration session I have ever witnessed in Aces High by a considerable margin. Debrody simply flew the socks off Midway and it is a perfect proof of everything the Midway 'dark side' club have been saying all along. It was frankly embarrassing to watch especially the loss of control of an aircraft he has so many hours in. I had to look away several times. Under pressure he has no recourse and once his energy has run out, and it runs out very quickly as he cuts power trying to lean on his gunnery for those face-shots, he is a target drone.

Midway's approach to flying is dishonest to himself and lazy. He has taken the shortest possible route between his starting point and the result-focussed cheap shot seemingly in order to 'force' others to accept that he is good with his 'I owned you' b/s. I do not know why he needs to do this but his need is obviously great. He has now trapped himself on two counts: he cannot give up the Spitfire and his one trick face-shooting technique because he would get no results at all and his insecurity needs that. Secondly he does not have the analytical equipment nor the insight nor the humility to develop his flying himself and no one will teach him anything now because he's not a nice man, has no integrity and is egotistical. Well maybe Bruv119 might if he was in a bad mood and really wanted to troll the community by proxy.

Midway and I have irreconcilable differences in philosophies. I find his constant bragging offensive, objectionable and disrespectful to others. I thought by removing the variable of the aircraft it would demonstrate to him that his attitude is unfounded and distorted but realistically Debrody already did an excellent job of that and Midway's thick layer of ego protection still precludes his accepting it, publicly anyway.

The irony of having to bear a surface resemblance to Midway in order to demonstrate my point has not escaped me.

You Sir are very wise. The mature thing to do would be to ignore his childish bickering and demands for attention.  :salute

:huh    :cry   :frown: :cry :bhead :cry :headscratch: :uhoh

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #103 on: January 04, 2013, 11:36:47 PM »
Some people are loud about their desire for acknowledgement and respect for whatever their chosen desirable abilities, talents or personal attributes are. Others go about it in a much more intelligent, subtle and 'long gamed' approach. Both methods ultimately desire respect and acknowledgement and both methods end up rolling around with glee in the results. Just because one is more cunning and the other is more honest does not make either any better than the other.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #104 on: January 04, 2013, 11:39:59 PM »
Some people are loud about their desire for acknowledgement and respect for whatever their chosen desirable abilities, talents or personal attributes are. Others go about it in a much more intelligent, subtle and 'long gamed' approach. Both methods ultimately desire respect and acknowledgement and both methods end up rolling around with glee in the results. Just because one is more cunning and the other is more honest does not make either any better than the other.

:headscratch:    :)

:airplane: :joystick: