Author Topic: Operation Midway  (Read 13384 times)

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
Re: Operation Midway
« Reply #150 on: January 05, 2013, 06:19:37 PM »
Nope, you did not listen to my, nor anyone elses advice - your step on the easy way destinated where you arrived. The window is now closed, no way back.
Your ACM is not bad but stagnating, isnt improving anymore. The fantasy is absolutely lacking from your flying, you are extremely predictable, heck, how else could i pull the same trick on you like 20 times in 2 days?
Regardless of what you say, how you want to cheat yourself or everyone else, the facts prove me, not you.

Reaper may not be an ACM god, true. But i have fought him quite a few times, mostly lost, maybe because he was in a hurricane and me in a g6. But i dont care, do you know why? Because both of us got what we were pedalling for: an enjoyable fight. There wasnt any braggage on the BBS, nor on 200 that he utterly owned me - actually, he did - nor whinage about anything. And this is the reason i think:
Reaper >>> who/midway

:salute My friend, I remember those fights, they were fun. IIRC was you and another 109 at one time, and I thought I was done for.

What MidFail won't tell you is that yes, although he did get a good shot in on me (that I congratulated him for and saluted him for), he would not come back and try to repeat it. He said he was going to "savor it" and refused to come back, knowing that he wouldn't get a second one with me having crawled out of the Spitfire.

To his credit, though, he did finally fight me a few weeks later. He did go 0 for 18.

He finally manned up and get into a plane that neither he nor I had any experience in at the time, for a nice even fight, the I-16. and I owned him mercilessly.

I have personally never seen him out of the Spitfire since, and that's probably a good thing for him that he stay in his trainer.
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #151 on: January 05, 2013, 06:19:55 PM »
That one trick is the line between the top 5% and the other 95%.  It is the key to the kingdom. :aok
That one trick is not the line between the '5% and 95%' for you, you are far, far, faaaar from the 5% - being in the top '5%' in the game takes a lot more than just gunnery and ACM, you need many more things that you do not possess, and it is questionable as to whether you ever will.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I think I see another Spit8 over there in the MA...
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #152 on: January 05, 2013, 06:20:19 PM »
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #153 on: January 05, 2013, 06:24:34 PM »
THis is STUPID....go

here...http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,343644.0/topicseen.html

It won't teach me the trick... the 5th dimension which Debrody admitted exists..  I'm not yet capable of comprehending it... the key word being "yet".  

I'm sure it will be fun though. :joystick:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #154 on: January 05, 2013, 06:25:36 PM »
It won't teach me the trick... the 5th dimension.  I'm not yet capable of comprehending it... the key word being "yet".  I'm sure it will be fun though. :joystick:

I have no respect for you now but if you show up to this Midway, I might.  Risk nothing, lose everything...risk a little, gain a ton.  Your choice candyazz and don't give any of us some lameazz excuse about something you had to do.  You spend 4,359 hours a month on this game.  You can show up here for 4.

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #155 on: January 05, 2013, 06:30:52 PM »
I have no respect for you now but if you show up to this Midway, I might.  Risk nothing, lose everything...risk a little, gain a ton.  Your choice candyazz

It's my beauty sleep time. :)

I will not to be bullied into attending by you calling me a candy name. :rolleyes:

I care far more about figuring out what this same thing is I see Bruv, Debrody, etc... doing to me to beat me.  I see it coming when fighting them, can't do anything about it, and don't get it...yet. :bhead

But I will. :old:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #156 on: January 05, 2013, 06:33:45 PM »
It's my beauty sleep time. :)

I will not to be bullied into attending by you calling me a candy name. :rolleyes:

I care far more about figuring out what this same thing is I see Bruv, Debrody, etc... doing to me to beat me.  I see it coming when fighting them, can't do anything about it, and don't get it...yet. :bhead

But I will. :old:

lol....well, don't come get some quality stick time with these guys then.  That might shallow up your learning curve.  Just stay in the dark for another 4000 hour month.

Online Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #157 on: January 05, 2013, 06:34:22 PM »
I have no respect for you now but if you show up to this Midway, I might.  Risk nothing, lose everything...risk a little, gain a ton.  Your choice candyazz and don't give any of us some lameazz excuse about something you had to do.  You spend 4,359 hours a month on this game.  You can show up here for 4.

Midway won't.   :noid  

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,343495.msg4536456.html#msg4536456  

:aok
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #158 on: January 05, 2013, 06:39:34 PM »

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,343495.msg4536456.html#msg4536456  

Thats because he's testicularly challenged.  :D

A short-knocker, numpty, noob, flytard, pile it, big truck owner, sackless, shaved arse, panty wearer....I don't do poems.  :devil

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #159 on: January 05, 2013, 06:40:24 PM »
I wonder who is in the spit I am chasing this time...
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Online Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #160 on: January 05, 2013, 06:41:29 PM »
I wonder who is in the spit I am catching this time...

fixed.   :aok
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #161 on: January 05, 2013, 06:43:42 PM »

Interesting that Shane doesn't know or do the trick.  Most pilots don't which is why I can win so often, including against Shane.  It's just the few 5%'ers that seem to know it and beat me silly. :frown:

Right now it's impossible for me to down Bruv or Perrvert or Changeup or Debrody 4 times in a row 1v1... but with Shane... well... been there, done that, and wearing the t-shirt.  ;)
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 06:45:27 PM by Midway »

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #162 on: January 05, 2013, 06:47:52 PM »
I wonder who just got saved in that spit8 by the typh brew and 110  :noid

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #163 on: January 05, 2013, 06:50:02 PM »
I wonder who just got saved in that spit8 by the typh brew and 110  :noid

You were done for!   :aok

You know it and I know it. :)

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #164 on: January 05, 2013, 06:50:52 PM »
You were done for!   :aok

You know it and I know it. :)
Keep dreaming, you know I had you  ;)