Author Topic: Operation Midway  (Read 13391 times)

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
Re: Operation Midway
« Reply #165 on: January 05, 2013, 06:53:04 PM »
Interesting that Shane doesn't know or do the trick.  Most pilots don't which is why I can win so often, including against Shane.  It's just the few 5%'ers that seem to know it and beat me silly. :frown:

Right now it's impossible for me to down Bruv or pervert or Changeup 4 times in a row 1v1... but with Shane... well... been there, done that, and wearing the t-shirt.  ;)

You haven't really pushed me to the edge in needing any "tricks."  straight up  :ahand works.  Ask me again how many of those 4 I said I gave you?  :aok

I think I might have even showed Debrody a thing or two in the 109 and messed around with changeup's spit vs fw in the ava - think it was spit8's vs A8's maybe 5's too...

maybe I can get Lusche to do a graph of my AH career so you can see what the bell curve of awesomeness looks like...  it's not a singularity.  :rofl
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 06:55:11 PM by Shane »
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #166 on: January 05, 2013, 07:08:10 PM »
You haven't really pushed me to the edge in needing any "tricks."  straight up  :ahand works.  Ask me again how many of those 4 I said I gave you?  :aok

I think I might have even showed Debrody a thing or two in the 109 and messed around with changeup's spit vs fw in the ava - think it was spit8's vs A8's maybe 5's too...

maybe I can get Lusche to do a graph of my AH career so you can see what the bell curve of awesomeness looks like...  it's not a singularity.  :rofl

:lol "gave you"... You claimed to give me one. :rolleyes:

Fact is I don't see you do what Bruv, pervert, Grizz, etc do... which is why I down you with substantial frequency in 1v1s.  :aok

I admit you win many also, but your fighting prowess is not the same level of awesome as those mentioned.  :)

Nuff said... don't wanna debate it... I have seen with my own eyes truth and level of awesomeness. :ahand

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #167 on: January 05, 2013, 07:15:02 PM »
"You shot down who #6"

You lika-da-taters yesssssss???
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #168 on: January 05, 2013, 07:15:49 PM »
"You shot down who #6"

You lika-da-taters yesssssss???

Pick while I'm on a Spit5.  :rolleyes:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #169 on: January 05, 2013, 07:16:27 PM »
Pick :rolleyes:
No need to 'splain suckage  :rolleyes:
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #170 on: January 05, 2013, 07:34:01 PM »
Yawn, guess who's spit I just out turned in a G14,

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #171 on: January 05, 2013, 09:39:42 PM »
Yes, you did, tyvm!  :salute

Midway, when i got you that many times, i was NOT pullling anything advanced (just like the film shows it), for two reasons:
-1: i was missing an aileron therefor i could not pull my favourite vertical tailwhip/roll maneuver
-2: i did not have to, because you do not know how to turn a spitfire besides the chop throttle - shoot the face on second merge thing.

In fact, you are only trying to annoy Shane for an unknown reason, by continously repeating something highly unfair and taking false consequentions. You might get my 190/109 in your spit, coming from alt or doing continous circles without a single reversal, be happy with that, but when it comes donw to an equal situation, you lose, and you do it epicly. Against anyone else who is a bit better than the average.
I still hold my bet that i could shoot you down 100/100 in 190 vs 190 formal duels.

Therefore you dont have any right to belittle anyone here. Hypocricy cant fool us anymore.
AoM
City of ice

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #172 on: January 05, 2013, 09:52:57 PM »
Therefore you dont have any right to belittle anyone here. Hypocricy cant fool us anymore.

Very well said my friend  :salute

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #173 on: January 05, 2013, 10:04:12 PM »
One more thing, in Zack style:
if you do not respect a worthy opponent, you are a poo.  :old:

And right now, you are definiately a poo  :old:
AoM
City of ice

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #174 on: January 05, 2013, 10:06:40 PM »
If you guys have such disdain for Who/Midway why do you find it so important to prove how much better you are than him?  Don't you find that a little pathetic?
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #175 on: January 05, 2013, 10:12:27 PM »

In fact, you are only trying to annoy Shane for an unknown reason, by continously repeating something highly unfair and taking false consequentions....

Off the mark also.  Am not belittling Shane... nor were the fights highly unfair, unless you think the mighty Spitfire vs the LA7 is somehow highly unfair. :rolleyes:

Fact is Shane wins often in his LA7, like I said... but I also have dispatched his LA7 with substantial frequency as demonstrated by the four in a row landed, as just one example.   :)

He does claim to have "given" me one, I suppose out of some kind of pity or something, which I find hard to believe because the fights were difficult and I won all four as I have won many other times.  Shane is very good, that is true though. :aok

I have also fought Shane's Spitfire and won a significant percentage of those 1v1s, although he does quickly jump back into the LA7 due to experience with it.

There is no hypocrisy that I'm aware of either.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #176 on: January 05, 2013, 10:17:21 PM »
One more thing, in Zack style:
if you do not respect a worthy opponent, you are a poo.  :old:

And right now, you are definiately a poo  :old:

I respect all opponents, whether you would deem them worthy or not. :salute

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #177 on: January 05, 2013, 11:41:11 PM »
Off the mark also.  Am not belittling Shane... nor were the fights highly unfair, unless you think the mighty Spitfire vs the LA7 is somehow highly unfair. :rolleyes:

Fact is Shane wins often in his LA7, like I said... but I also have dispatched his LA7 with substantial frequency as demonstrated by the four in a row landed, as just one example.   :)

He does claim to have "given" me one, I suppose out of some kind of pity or something, which I find hard to believe because the fights were difficult and I won all four as I have won many other times.  Shane is very good, that is true though. :aok

I have also fought Shane's Spitfire and won a significant percentage of those 1v1s, although he does quickly jump back into the LA7 due to experience with it.

There is no hypocrisy that I'm aware of either.

don't make me dig up our spit stats...  :rolleyes:

ok, I was curious, so I did... but would you say more than half? close to half? a quarter? I'll post the #'s after you answer.
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #178 on: January 06, 2013, 01:27:52 AM »
If you guys have such disdain for Who/Midway why do you find it so important to prove how much better you are than him?  Don't you find that a little pathetic?

QFT,

As for that pic Qantas was prob ribbing you unless he randomly logged in on vent.  He spends more time on FB talking to my fiance than I do.   :rolleyes:

The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #179 on: January 06, 2013, 02:18:17 AM »
:lol :lol :aok
Lighten up Francis