Author Topic: Operation Midway  (Read 13391 times)

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
Re: Operation Midway
« Reply #255 on: January 08, 2013, 04:57:58 AM »
hurrah!    :old:

and whilst this thread has everyone's attention I'd just like to say that he is in no way associated or has been associated with myself or any other member of my squadron.   Some people have spread this rumour falsely for their own shame.  Let this be the end of it.

You could have done / could do a lot more to influence him or to at least publicly decry his actions, since you seem to be the only one he listens to. I have heard you many times offering a DA session to those who are rude or disrespectful to you including Zack when you get fed up with his banter. Unless you think perhaps subconsciously that Midway provides a useful service. Which is how it appears to me.

I never saw you do much of anything to check his perpetual humping of your ankle.

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #256 on: January 08, 2013, 07:07:36 AM »
To improve overall AH Forum quality, all users are able to follow these simple steps:

1) Click “Profile” from the menu tabs at top
2) In the left column under “Modify Profile”, click on “Personal Message Options”
3) In the “Ignorelist” box, add the name(s) you'd like to ignore (i.e. “Midway”)
4) Click “Change Profile” in the bottom right to save your Ignorelist

Enjoy!

p.s.  Shida, I'm glad you realized the best way to deal with a forum-spamming attention-seeking troll like this is simply to ignore them.  If more users adopt that policy as a result of this thread, then the outcome of your "Operation" is actually a success!

<S>

:aok        :aok

Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #257 on: January 08, 2013, 09:06:19 AM »
You could have done / could do a lot more to influence him or to at least publicly decry his actions, since you seem to be the only one he listens to. I have heard you many times offering a DA session to those who are rude or disrespectful to you including Zack when you get fed up with his banter. Unless you think perhaps subconsciously that Midway provides a useful service. Which is how it appears to me.

I never saw you do much of anything to check his perpetual humping of your ankle.

Kinda hard to be agnry with your squads shade account...
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 09:08:55 AM by Nathan60 »
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #258 on: January 08, 2013, 09:57:51 AM »

I did try long ago, to train and for 200 silence on behalf of the growing community angst but he refused to enter such a bargain.  Midway is entitled to his opinions just like everyone else, who am I to tell him what he can and cannot do.   After all it is as they say his $15.  I don't know how I could possibly have done more to control him, I am not a moderator and I would not .report someone for stating what they believe to be true.

I do admit to calling out the odd Spitfire hater and downing them in their own rides just to show them that basic ACM applies in all planes but that is just tough love and not sinister in any way.

The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #259 on: January 08, 2013, 10:01:10 AM »
:aok        :aok

(Image removed from quote.)

sweet that worked great for nathan60  :aok
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #260 on: January 08, 2013, 11:08:28 AM »
sweet that worked great for nathan60  :aok
LOL the truth hurts too much I guess. :ahand
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Noir

• Platinum Member
« Reply #261 on: January 08, 2013, 11:34:05 AM »
LOL the truth hurts too much I guess. :ahand

Explain me how midway could be a shade when he logs more hours than the entire squad combined?
And also why would someone make a shade for promotion, when it actually hurts more the squad than helps it?
My opinion is that if midway wouldn't have existed, The Few would be stronger. Because of him most pilots think they are not good enough for the few, while we are just looking for OK sticks playing at euro times. We even tried to get him in the squad so he would shut it.

I wish he'd just go away.
now posting as SirNuke

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #262 on: January 08, 2013, 11:34:40 AM »
Kinda hard to be agnry with your squads shade account...

I don't know if I have any credibility with you Nathan, but I was a member of The Few when Midway showed up and can assure you he isn't associated with them despite appearances. I am no longer a member of The Few and have no reason to deceive you either way.

I don't know how I could possibly have done more to control him,

You extend Midway a tolerance that you do not extend to others. If I started outrageously claiming ownership the way he does I would expect you to be telling me to step up to the DA plate and rightly so. Why should he be treated differently than anyone else?

He seems to worship you so perhaps it is difficult for you to be objective.

I do admit to calling out the odd Spitfire hater and downing them in their own rides just to show them that basic ACM applies in all planes but that is just tough love and not sinister in any way.

And yet you criticised me earlier for attempting to extend the same tough love by flying a Spitfire Mark VIII against Midway.

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Noir

• Platinum Member
« Reply #263 on: January 08, 2013, 11:38:36 AM »
You extend Midway a tolerance that you do not extend to others. If I started outrageously claiming ownership the way he does I would expect you to be telling me to step up to the DA plate and rightly so. Why should he be treated differently than anyone else?

who is worshiping who there? Bruv is not like a semi god that lays down judgment on poor mortals, if midway could be shut by owning him in the DA he would have done so ages ago
now posting as SirNuke

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #264 on: January 08, 2013, 11:45:34 AM »
who is worshiping who there? Bruv is not like a semi god that lays down judgment on poor mortals, if midway could be shut by owning him in the DA he would have done so ages ago

Bruv is a respected and long standing member of the community and knows the score better than anyone and is in a position to influence 'He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named'. If he doesn't want to then so be it.

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #265 on: January 08, 2013, 11:50:15 AM »
Bruv is a respected and long standing member of the community and knows the score better than anyone and is in a position to influence 'He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named'. If he doesn't want to then so be it.

Why would they put an end to their shenanigans?  What a better way to promote your squad then making an uber anklehumper persona, and to not be so obvious have the shade ankle hump a few  FPH's but only truely worship one?
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #266 on: January 08, 2013, 12:02:16 PM »
Why would they put an end to their shenanigans?  What a better way to promote your squad then making an uber anklehumper persona, and to not be so obvious have the shade ankle hump a few  FPH's but only truely worship one?

As Nuke says: Midway has done far more damage to The Few than good. How does he promote their squad, with his constant sycophancy to which everyone reacts in the opposite direction?

You don't have to listen to me Nathan, I have shared what I know with you in good faith and without agenda. I cannot go further.

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Noir

• Platinum Member
« Reply #267 on: January 08, 2013, 12:48:10 PM »

that's really naïve, a scheme a 6 years old boy would come up with, you're probably pretty young yourself to actually bite on that
now posting as SirNuke

Offline Vinkman

• Gold Member
« Reply #268 on: January 08, 2013, 01:09:05 PM »
that's really naïve, a scheme a 6 years old boy would come up with, you're probably pretty young yourself to actually bite on that

I agree with Noir. His antics illuminate the squad with a humiliating light. I think they are more embarrassed by it, than flattered.

But we are so close to achieving "Ignore nirvana". let's let it go.............. :salute
Who is John Galt?

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #269 on: January 08, 2013, 01:09:29 PM »
Pretty childish to insinuate such. Mayhap you are younger? If midway truely did that much damage to the Few why does Bruv defend so staunchly that which injures his squad and his ankle? Little smoke dance going on in here I think, but you do you.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 01:17:27 PM by Nathan60 »
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep