Author Topic: Operation Midway  (Read 13392 times)

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Re: Operation Midway
« Reply #270 on: January 08, 2013, 01:33:33 PM »
I don't ignore people on the BBS, I have squelched a few people in game because as many of you know, ch200 was/still is a little, part of my game experience... Who/midtwit, is exactly what he/she is... a low skill pile-it, an instigator, ankle-humper, one-trick HO twit, etc....  I do see a many of the members on here letting him get to them way too much.  I have never minded someone being a smack talking instigator... as long as they back their smack talk up.... to do otherwise is just being a weak pantywaste!  I mean would you argue/debate/try to talk sense to.....  Midway/Whotwit, if you saw Who he really is?   I found a video of him on youtube, his real name is Fred - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9MA0eW8yyw

:aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Noir

• Platinum Member
« Reply #271 on: January 08, 2013, 01:38:19 PM »
Pretty childish to insinuate such. Mayhap you are younger? If midway truely did that much damage to the Few why does Bruv defend so staunchly that which injures his squad and his ankle? Little smoke dance going on in here I think, but you do you.

Ho I see, so in your opinion there is a another level of conspiration  on top of the whole show, including the whole squad, lasting for years, and surviving several people leaving the squad in bad terms....yeah right
now posting as SirNuke

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #272 on: January 08, 2013, 01:46:37 PM »
Ho I see, so in your opinion there is a another level of conspiration  on top of the whole show, including the whole squad, lasting for years, and surviving several people leaving the squad in bad terms....yeah right
I didnt say anything THAT deep but it seems you've thought about this alot....
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #273 on: January 08, 2013, 01:47:59 PM »

Because of him most pilots think they are not good enough for the few, We even tried to get him in the squad so he would shut it.

I wish he'd just go away.
:rofl
-AoM-

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #274 on: January 08, 2013, 03:17:58 PM »
and whilst this thread has everyone's attention I'd just like to say that he is in no way associated or has been associated with myself or any other member of my squadron.   Some people have spread this rumour falsely for their own shame.  Let this be the end of it.

Don't listen to him! We have all been living with this secret for too long and now the truth must be revealed :old:

Midway began as a controlled experiment cooked up from the DNA leavings of lesser trolls in The Few's secret laboratory (previously responsible for such powerful devices as The Mesmotron ®, Bruv's AimBot™ and the invisible stealth fighter technology applied to SirNuke's P51).

However, unknown to his superiors, yarbles had been using the lab's master computer in the dead of night for unsavory activities, causing it to be infected by malware that played havoc with the program controlling the genetic experiment now known as Midway.

The DNA code of the experimental pilot (cobbled together from the painstakingly collected cockpit sweat of certain selected fighter jocks) became badly corrupted, causing a Code Red Level One Full Alert in The Few HQ. Alarms were shrilling, klaxons wailing and really cool red and blue lights were strobing in the hangar as Bruv rushed away from a scheduled in-between-sorties refreshment break to assess the situation, still wearing his flying goggles and leather cap and clasping his mug of tea.

When he got down to the underground bunker where the lab is located and saw the warning lights on the tank containing the classified experimental subject, Bruv naturally tried to shut it down before the situation got further out of control. He poked and prodded frantically at the controls of the bio-tank, but the manual override and late-term abortion functions had somehow been locked out by the computer virus.

In desperation Bruv tried to short out the electrical components of the bio-tank by dousing the control panel with the contents of his cup of tea. The resulting localised electrical storm and the explosion that followed it can best be imagined if you are an aficionado of super-hero comic books and movies. The powerful forces of life and creation at work in the bio-tank were accelerated and increased in potency as an unforeseen side effect of the electrical surge, and Bruv's own genetic material (in the form of gross backwash from the tea he had been drinking) became mixed with that of the experimental creature in the tank.

As the smoke cleared following the titanic explosion and Bruv slowly returned to consciousness, he saw that the bio-tank had cracked open with the force of the detonation. Warm liquid from the tank lapped around his ankles as he struggled to his feet and peered around the remains of the laboratory. There was a smoking crater in the center of the bunker where the experimental subject had been housed, and a sulfurous stink emitted from it.

Bruv approached the crater warily and, with horror in his eyes and heart, looked over the edge and down at the monstrosity lying within...

And baby Midway looked up into that heroic face, still wearing flying goggles and a leather cap, and chirped 'Dada!'

So now you know...the secret is out.

The result of that disastrous experiment was exiled without delay from The Few HQ, as all were afraid of it's dreadful potential. We gave it a Spit 8 from the hangar and tried to forget about the whole traumatic episode.

But some nightmares just don't go away...
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #275 on: January 08, 2013, 03:20:04 PM »
I knew it!
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #276 on: January 08, 2013, 03:23:51 PM »
How long ago did you  write that fireblanket up?   I bet your happy you FINALLY got to use it huh.  Coombzy as always you liven these threads up.  :aok
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #277 on: January 08, 2013, 03:24:46 PM »
kids, there is a fine line between love and hate... and you are all on page 19.... hmmmm

Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #278 on: January 08, 2013, 06:00:43 PM »
kids, there is a fine line between love and hate... and you are all on page 19.... hmmmm

Yeah but I think it was worth it for Coomz's little story it was well done.
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #279 on: January 08, 2013, 06:18:21 PM »
Yeah but I think it was worth it for Coomz's little story it was well done.

Middie has his cheek tilted out.. waiting for you to blow a kiss. twas a nice story, are you going to dedicate a haiku to him too?
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 06:31:39 PM by Ardy123 »
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #280 on: January 08, 2013, 06:23:35 PM »
Middie has his check tilted out.. waiting for you to blow a kiss. twas a nice story, are you going to dedicate a haiku to him too?
Duh, i was obviously humping Coombzys ankle. If your gonna be jealous be jealous of the right person Ardy.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 06:25:12 PM by Nathan60 »
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #281 on: January 08, 2013, 06:29:41 PM »
Duh, i was obviously humping Coombzys ankle. If your gonna be jealous be jealous of the right person Ardy.
hahah jealous? of your ankle humping?... dream on sweet heart (btw thanks for quoting me, I realized I misspelled cheek)

EDIT: my comment was directed at you particularly hammy, it was for all of ya
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 06:33:19 PM by Ardy123 »
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #282 on: January 08, 2013, 06:34:49 PM »
Sweetheart? Aww cutesy names too!

Edit: Oh that wasnt for me? Thanks for clearing that up.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 06:37:04 PM by Nathan60 »
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #283 on: January 08, 2013, 06:35:51 PM »
are you going to dedicate a haiku to him too?

who flies a Spit 8
twenty mil cannons blazing
consider your way
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #284 on: January 08, 2013, 06:36:41 PM »
Sweetheart? Aww cutesy names too!
:aok just for you kiddo

who flies a Spit 8
twenty mil cannons blazing
consider your way

:rofl :rofl love it (middy does too)
Edit: Oh that wasnt for me? Thanks for clearing that up.
the previous comment silly, the one you commented on... the one about a poem. coombz got it and delivered  :aok
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 06:45:39 PM by Ardy123 »
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)