Author Topic: Operation Midway  (Read 13379 times)

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
Re: Operation Midway
« Reply #285 on: January 08, 2013, 06:52:15 PM »
Spot on shida  :aok
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #286 on: January 09, 2013, 01:04:04 AM »
You extend Midway a tolerance that you do not extend to others. If I started outrageously claiming ownership the way he does I would expect you to be telling me to step up to the DA plate and rightly so. Why should he be treated differently than anyone else?

He seems to worship you so perhaps it is difficult for you to be objective.

And yet you criticised me earlier for attempting to extend the same tough love by flying a Spitfire Mark VIII against Midway.

Firstly Maybe INK or debrody can confirm, I did tell him to join the DFC ladder, which he did for a time and then left after one or no fights.  If he had stayed and put in some hard knocks then my estimation of him would have still been intact.  Someone striving to improve through trial and error.

He worships all 7 of his FPH's.  If someone was spouting how awesome Grizz and the Muppets are then I wouldn't give a dam like everyone else shouldn't.  It is as coombzy said in his wordy post those that seek attention not getting any  :rolleyes:

Your targeting the pilot for his antics, I would only defend the noble history of my country and the Spitfire.  You offend wmaker's brewster you get the same response.    :D  I wasn't criticising the challenge it just surprised me a little that someone who detests drama, bbs flame wars and any sort of egotistical showdown would stoop to that level.    :aok

You might aswell hand in your GFC tag and re-join the few.  :D
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 01:11:30 AM by Bruv119 »
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Noir

• Platinum Member
« Reply #287 on: January 09, 2013, 01:28:53 AM »
You might aswell hand in your GFC tag and re-join the few.  :D

:lol there should be an old DFC tag in the back, maybe he can have it  :D
now posting as SirNuke

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #288 on: January 09, 2013, 01:41:07 AM »
 :rolleyes:

Somehow midway posts always make 20+ pages  :rofl
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 01:46:35 AM by RedBull1 »
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #289 on: January 09, 2013, 01:49:25 AM »
:rolleyes:

are you going to add anything redbull?  

I have seen you run straight to the stats pages and or attack him ferociously whenever he throws a few nibbler lines in.  <- this is why they make 20 pages

If you can find it within yourself to just hit ignore or laugh it off without being so serious you would both be onto a winner.  <-- this is why in the future they will not  :pray  :D
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #290 on: January 09, 2013, 01:52:45 AM »
are you going to add anything redbull?  

I have seen you run straight to the stats pages and or attack him ferociously whenever he throws a few nibbler lines in.  <- this is why they make 20 pages

If you can find it within yourself to just hit ignore or laugh it off without being so serious you would both be onto a winner.  <-- this is why in the future they will not  :pray  :D
When do I ever look serious?  :lol

Yea I have a go at middy, everyone does, attack him ferociously? When? I can't find one post that is seriously 'attacking' him, most of it is stupid 'RedBull > who' posts to try to aggravate him, Ill admit  :rofl

PS: It's just a emoticon, nothing else, it could've been directed at any number of things, careful before you jump on me please  :angel:  :aok

:salute
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 02:11:12 AM by RedBull1 »

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #291 on: January 09, 2013, 05:20:46 AM »
Firstly Maybe INK or debrody can confirm, I did tell him to join the DFC ladder

But you didn't tell him to either DA or shut up when he's banging on about pwning this person and that did you? A philosophy which we all know you subscribe to.

He worships all 7 of his FPH's.

Not equally.

I would only defend the noble history of my country and the Spitfire.  

Well not only those two things. I direct you to your heated tirade directed at Debrody before Christmas when he criticised your squadron and tactics. Your buttons get pushed just like everybody else. Midway doesn't bug you because he worships you in a deferential manner but when Zack pokes fun for long enough, for instance, you challenge him to the DA.

I wasn't criticising the challenge it just surprised me a little that someone who detests drama, bbs flame wars and any sort of egotistical showdown would stoop to that level.    :aok

I 'stooped' to try dampen his irritation of a great many players even offering to duel for forum accounts and now I no doubt look like a horses' arse for trying to make the forum a more civilised and respectful place. But at least I TRIED. Thanks for trying to devalue the endeavour and using it as an 'The Few' promotion platform.

You might aswell hand in your GFC tag and re-join the few.  :D

I think you less want me back and more The GFC to go away. What would you want with a stupid-mode Ki-84 pilot who spends most of his time going about the place looking for an idiotically disadvantaged fight anyway?

:lol there should be an old DFC tag in the back, maybe he can have it  :D

Is this your best attempt at a 'get back in your place' put down you can come up with Nuke?  :rolleyes:

« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 05:22:24 AM by nrshida »
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #292 on: January 09, 2013, 05:32:18 AM »
 :O

This is getting good

:x
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #293 on: January 09, 2013, 05:49:39 AM »
shad up dolby  :old:

yes your right idiotically disadvantaged is a stretch too far.  Disadvantaged maybe.

Debrody is a little edgy the last time I tried to have a conversation with him so I'm steering clear for now until he calms back down.  I put it down to the language barrier.

You can make it more civilised just ignore him, now all those that don't want to hear it don't have too.   :aok
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #294 on: January 09, 2013, 06:06:37 AM »
Debrody is a little edgy the last time I tried to have a conversation with him so I'm steering clear for now until he calms back down.  I put it down to the language barrier.

I told you this was getting good. Passive aggression and deflection in play, love it  ;)
Which other innocent bystanding squad member of mine are you going to deflame next? :banana:
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #295 on: January 09, 2013, 06:14:39 AM »
Bruv absolutely encouraged mid to get in on the DFC Ladder.....I have also seen him try to stop mid from being a tard....

Shid you know I have lots of respect for you...one of the more respected AH flyers I hold you and your opinion in high regard....

That said....I don't think it is up to Bruv to try to quell mid....I think he probably finds mid as annoying as everyone else does.

I personally cant stand an arse kisser and to me thats all mid is....

love the ignore feature on the BBS.....2 names now  :rock (mid and chalenge) :rofl

trust me shida you will enjoy it with him on ignore  :salute

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #296 on: January 09, 2013, 06:33:08 AM »
I told you this was getting good. Passive aggression and deflection in play, love it  ;)
Which other innocent bystanding squad member of mine are you going to deflame next? :banana:
:rofl :rofl :rofl

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #297 on: January 09, 2013, 07:07:00 AM »
Please everybody show restraint and let's not have another perpetually amplifying faction-based Eastenders drama, that would defeat the whole point, leaving things more messy and nasty then they were before.

I shall now be disengaging my 'Prak Mode' and shall respond to the PMs I have received at a later date.

Yes Ink you are right. I apologise Bruv for suggesting that you should have done more to keep 'What's-His-Name' in check  :salute

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #298 on: January 09, 2013, 08:01:23 AM »

..... I apologise Bruv for suggesting that you should have done more to keep 'What's-His-Name' in check  :salute

for those of you who don't understand what Honor is.....

here is a great example.

:salute Shida

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #299 on: January 09, 2013, 08:17:47 AM »
Hopefully this is done.  See you turds in the MA and the DA whenever you're ready :D
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba