Author Topic: Operation Midway  (Read 13369 times)

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
Re: Operation Midway
« Reply #300 on: January 09, 2013, 08:18:38 AM »
The only one responsible for whomidaqua is himself.

Just because he wants to polish Bruv's knob, it doesn't make Bruv responsible.

He will troll 200 and the BBS from sunup to sundown while pretending to be cute or innocent the whole time.  I just can't respect that.

If one is going to be a dick, just man-up and admit it instead of claiming innocence and feigning confusion.  If he was that innocent, he wouldn't have ben muted.

When I have gotten muted, it was because I did something wrong.  Sometimes you get burned when you play with fire.

Ignoring him has been the easiest way to deal with him.  He only does it for the attention, anyway.  If he didn't, he wouldn't call Skuzzy every time he gets muted and cry the blues to him about losing vox or text privs...
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #301 on: January 09, 2013, 09:03:29 AM »
The only one responsible for whomidaqua is himself.

Just because he wants to polish Bruv's knob, it doesn't make Bruv responsible.

He will troll 200 and the BBS from sunup to sundown while pretending to be cute or innocent the whole time.  I just can't respect that.

If one is going to be a dick, just man-up and admit it instead of claiming innocence and feigning confusion.  If he was that innocent, he wouldn't have ben muted.

When I have gotten muted, it was because I did something wrong.  Sometimes you get burned when you play with fire.

Ignoring him has been the easiest way to deal with him.  He only does it for the attention, anyway.  If he didn't, he wouldn't call Skuzzy every time he gets muted and cry the blues to him about losing vox or text privs...

Agreed.  But it makes Bruv appear weak-minded by such brown nosing.  It's beneath him to be that egotistical and a loss of respect ensues, not for the pilot he is, but for the man behind the computer.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #302 on: January 09, 2013, 09:47:15 AM »
Hopefully this is done. 

Why would you hope that?  :headscratch:
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #303 on: January 09, 2013, 10:26:14 AM »
Agreed.  But it makes Bruv appear weak-minded by such brown nosing.  It's beneath him to be that egotistical and a loss of respect ensues, not for the pilot he is, but for the man behind the computer.
Maybe he feels the  negitive aspects of  Midway are worth the ego stroke given to him by Midway,  or maybe Midway is in fact trolling Bruv..

Also Im not sure we can count this 'another 20+ page Midway thread, as Midway is merely the subject and not the OP of this thread. If anything Shida is to blame  :furious
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 10:28:56 AM by Nathan60 »
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #304 on: January 09, 2013, 10:27:34 AM »
Agreed.  But it makes Bruv appear weak-minded by such brown nosing.  It's beneath him to be that egotistical and a loss of respect ensues, not for the pilot he is, but for the man behind the computer.

I don't view Bruv as weak-minded because of it.  He can't necessarily control the people that hump his ankle and I don't see him encouraging it, at least from my perspective I don't.

Maybe he feels the  negitive aspects of  Midway are worth the ego stroke given to him by Midway,  or maybe Midway is in fact trolling Bruv..

Perhaps he is just a troll, period.  Even if he isn't, I have never witnessed someone talk so much and say so little.
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #305 on: January 09, 2013, 10:30:22 AM »
Perhaps he is just a troll, period.  Even if he isn't, I have never witnessed someone talk so much and say so little.
OH he is,  but who are his priority targets?
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Noir

• Platinum Member
« Reply #306 on: January 09, 2013, 11:08:44 AM »
Is this your best attempt at a 'get back in your place' put down you can come up with Nuke?  :rolleyes:

It was just an attempt to remind you your old self, when the kind of banter we are currently engaged in disgusted you.
now posting as SirNuke

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #307 on: January 09, 2013, 11:10:05 AM »
I don't view Bruv as weak-minded because of it.  He can't necessarily control the people that hump his ankle and I don't see him encouraging it, at least from my perspective I don't.

But affected by it none-the-less.  People who cannot be objective while have their egos stroked are weak-to-the-power-of-azzz-kissing.  Bruv cannot control who kisses his arse but he CAN control how he responds to it...and objectivity builds credibility.

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline blazer65

• Copper Member
« Reply #308 on: January 09, 2013, 11:23:00 AM »
This thread got to 21 pages???   Well played Midway, well played

:bhead

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #309 on: January 09, 2013, 11:51:30 AM »
But affected by it none-the-less.  People who cannot be objective while have their egos stroked are weak-to-the-power-of-azzz-kissing.  Bruv cannot control who kisses his arse but he CAN control how he responds to it...and objectivity builds credibility.

You're starting to sound jealous.

I'll make you my FPH.

:)
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #310 on: January 09, 2013, 12:43:52 PM »
You're starting to sound jealous.

I'll make you my FPH.

:)

Nuuuuuuuu.  I wish no evil on anyone, nor do I have any desire to spend the time needed to reach the levels of pwnage that some have spent to do so.  I rather like the marathon vs the sprint and love owning those that have spent the time in vain.

To quote Capt. Ramsey in Crimson Tide, "I can't stand kiss-ups and won't abide kiss-asses" and my philosophy is the same.  Your performance speaks enough.  No FPHs needed....ankle humping is the worlds second oldest profession...and some have the same weakness for it that others seem to have for the worlds 1st oldest profession.  :D

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #311 on: January 09, 2013, 01:12:48 PM »
It was just an attempt to remind you your old self, when the kind of banter we are currently engaged in disgusted you.

I have forgotten nothing. Interesting that you equate my activities here with self-serving drama mongering.

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Noir

• Platinum Member
« Reply #312 on: January 09, 2013, 01:17:51 PM »
I have forgotten nothing. Interesting that you equate my activities here with self-serving drama mongering.

self serving I don't know but drama mongering probably yes, even tho I'm not sure of what mongering means  :angel:
now posting as SirNuke

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #313 on: January 09, 2013, 01:21:56 PM »
for those of you who don't understand what Honor is.....

here is a great example.

:salute Shida

An a apology over the internet carries about as much weight as  an anonymous over the internet flame. I dont think you can make  a judgement call such as  so and so is honorable or so and so is bad  due to there internet persona. For all we know  Shida may be jack the ripper ver. 2.4 and Middy may be Ghandi 1.5
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #314 on: January 09, 2013, 01:23:55 PM »
An a apology over the internet carries about as much weight as  an anonymous over the internet flame. I dont think you can make  a judgement call such as  so and so is honorable or so and so is bad  due to there internet persona. For all we know  Shida may be jack the ripper ver. 2.4 and Middy may be Ghandi 1.5
true.... and AH bbs 'talk' hold as much weight as.....

...... nothing
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)