Author Topic: Operation Midway  (Read 13390 times)

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: Operation Midway
« Reply #345 on: January 09, 2013, 04:19:41 PM »
Thart's no excuse  :old:

How long will you be at work? This means I get a free head start!!!  :banana:

It is a good excuse! :P I get all the GIFs from other people's posts in a compilation thread on another forum I frequent, and I can't get on there from work unfortunately.

I'm here at work for another 5 or 6 hours, but after that I'll be playing with my kid until it's time to put him to bed and after that I plan to be playing DOTA with my mates :( Sorry dood.

Something that makes it even harder for me to engage in a GIF battle these days is that I can no longer get on THIS forum from my main computer at home. A while back I was accessing the internet through a proxy in the US so that I could unlock the new XCom game on Steam a few days early...and while waiting for it to install I clicked my shortcut to browse the AH forums...and that particular computer is now banned for having once attempted to access the forum through a proxy  :noid

So when I'm at home I have to dig my laptop out if I want to engage in some silly GIF posting which is a bit of a pain.
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #346 on: January 09, 2013, 04:28:22 PM »
BOOM Kharma'd see you tried to get up a leg up on everyone else by getting into Xcom early and your ip gets locked.

EDIT Boom'd Karma'd myself busted by minion on bbs :(.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 04:32:48 PM by Nathan60 »
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #347 on: January 09, 2013, 04:33:25 PM »
Yep that'll teach me :)

I don't really post on here when I'm not at work though so it's not really a big deal...just makes it difficult to spam the forum with silly GIFs which is probably a good thing really

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #348 on: January 09, 2013, 04:34:10 PM »
Yep that'll teach me :)

I don't really post on here when I'm not at work though so it's not really a big deal...just makes it difficult to spam the forum with silly GIFs which is probably a good thing really
always Alpacas you could spam them
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #349 on: January 09, 2013, 04:39:39 PM »
Per post 316-327 of this thread we have establish that Shida is Jack the Nipper  but we may not be believable per post also in the 315-327 range.

I thought we established by your logic that there was no point me denying I was Jack The Ripper. But I'm not American  :old:

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #350 on: January 09, 2013, 04:45:22 PM »
I thought we established by your logic that there was no point me denying I was Jack The Ripper. But I'm not American  :old:

Shows how much you know Jack the Nipper stalked the streets of Paris.
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #351 on: January 09, 2013, 04:54:49 PM »
It is a good excuse! :P I get all the GIFs from other people's posts in a compilation thread on another forum I frequent, and I can't get on there from work unfortunately.

I'm here at work for another 5 or 6 hours, but after that I'll be playing with my kid until it's time to put him to bed and after that I plan to be playing DOTA with my mates :( Sorry dood.

Something that makes it even harder for me to engage in a GIF battle these days is that I can no longer get on THIS forum from my main computer at home. A while back I was accessing the internet through a proxy in the US so that I could unlock the new XCom game on Steam a few days early...and while waiting for it to install I clicked my shortcut to browse the AH forums...and that particular computer is now banned for having once attempted to access the forum through a proxy  :noid

So when I'm at home I have to dig my laptop out if I want to engage in some silly GIF posting which is a bit of a pain.
That sucks man! DOTA? What other games do you play?

When (Hell... if) I get my new computer back up and running I'll be playing quite a few new games, looking for other people to die with me on those games too :banana: Ordering a new MOBO tomorrow night hopefully, then time to pray nothing else fried in it  :furious

But the games I'm looking to DL when I get it BF3, WOT, Day Z, etc, open to lots of new games though  :banana:
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #352 on: January 09, 2013, 05:04:06 PM »
Shows how much you know Jack the Nipper stalked the streets of Paris.

:rofl  :rofl

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #353 on: January 09, 2013, 05:08:45 PM »
You're in for surprise You're in for a shock .................
In London town streets When there's darkness and fog
When you least expect me And you turn your back, I'll attack
I smile when I'm sneaking Through shadows by the wall
 I laugh when I'm creeping But you won't hear me at all
All hear my warning Never turn your back On the ripper
You'll soon shake with fear You never knowing if I'm near
I'm sly and I'm shameless Nocturnal and nameless
 Except for the ripper Or if you like jack the knife
Any back alley street Is where we'll probably meet
 Underneath a gas lamp Where the air's cold and damp
I'm a nasty surprise
I'm a Devil in disguise
I'm a footstep at night
 I'm a scream of the fright
All hear my warning Never turn your back On the ripper,

the ripper,

the ripper

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #354 on: January 09, 2013, 05:16:56 PM »
That sucks man! DOTA? What other games do you play?

When (Hell... if) I get my new computer back up and running I'll be playing quite a few new games, looking for other people to die with me on those games too :banana: Ordering a new MOBO tomorrow night hopefully, then time to pray nothing else fried in it  :furious

But the games I'm looking to DL when I get it BF3, WOT, Day Z, etc, open to lots of new games though  :banana:

Here is a brief (and hilarious) rundown of DOTA :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7f-jR3Vo3Rw    If you fancy giving it a go when you get back up and running shoot me a PM, I have some invites for it.

I don't have much time for gaming these days sadly. At the moment it's mostly just DOTA 2 if I've got friends to play with and NHL 13 on the old xbox if I haven't.

DayZ is great fun, I don't play anymore but it is still going strong and I hear there are lots of new maps for it that add a great deal more to how the game was when I played. When you get your new comp going you should get the DayZ commander program which automatically downloads all the latest patches and maps and stuff for you as well as providing a server browser within it.

I made a bunch of videos during my time playing DayZ, here is my favourite one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxZT3uL4g1I  hehe

You're in for surprise You're in for a shock .................
In London town streets When there's darkness and fog
When you least expect me And you turn your back, I'll attack
I smile when I'm sneaking Through shadows by the wall
 I laugh when I'm creeping But you won't hear me at all
All hear my warning Never turn your back On the ripper
You'll soon shake with fear You never knowing if I'm near
I'm sly and I'm shameless Nocturnal and nameless
 Except for the ripper Or if you like jack the knife
Any back alley street Is where we'll probably meet
 Underneath a gas lamp Where the air's cold and damp
I'm a nasty surprise
I'm a Devil in disguise
I'm a footstep at night
 I'm a scream of the fright
All hear my warning Never turn your back On the ripper,

the ripper,

the ripper

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lodxyZvLSc0

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #355 on: January 09, 2013, 05:29:21 PM »
Here is a brief (and hilarious) rundown of DOTA :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7f-jR3Vo3Rw    If you fancy giving it a go when you get back up and running shoot me a PM, I have some invites for it.
omg I'm laughing so hard  :rofl "What you cant handle another button" "NO!!! I CANT HANDLE ANOTHER BUTTON!!!!!!"
That guys' a boss

I don't have much time for gaming these days sadly. At the moment it's mostly just DOTA 2 if I've got friends to play with and NHL 13 on the old xbox if I haven't.

DayZ is great fun, I don't play anymore but it is still going strong and I hear there are lots of new maps for it that add a great deal more to how the game was when I played. When you get your new comp going you should get the DayZ commander program which automatically downloads all the latest patches and maps and stuff for you as well as providing a server browser within it.

I made a bunch of videos during my time playing DayZ, here is my favourite one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxZT3uL4g1I  hehe

Jesus coombz!!! 2.7K views?!?!? Nice dude!
You totally GTA'd those zombies  :lol

How much owuld I have to pay you to get on Day Z again?  :banana:
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 05:36:23 PM by RedBull1 »
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #356 on: January 09, 2013, 05:34:29 PM »
I miss DayZ  :cry

My MedZ tent was the bestestest  :D

Everyone loved GlenZMedZ, especially when I died and there was 4 of everything for them to loot :x
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #357 on: January 09, 2013, 05:37:15 PM »

what the hell was that  :O :rofl

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #358 on: January 09, 2013, 05:43:46 PM »
Dolby was a turbo pro @ Day Z

we had real good time killing zombie etc sitting in camp of 500 tents and many car

I would probably fool around on it again, like I said a lot of my old crew still play although I imagine it'sjust not the same without me and Dolby

just shoot me a PM when you are getting started I'll give you my steam ID and our mumble info

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #359 on: January 09, 2013, 05:52:35 PM »
Dolby was a turbo pro @ Day Z

we had real good time killing zombie etc sitting in camp of 500 tents and many car

I would probably fool around on it again, like I said a lot of my old crew still play although I imagine it'sjust not the same without me and Dolby

just shoot me a PM when you are getting started I'll give you my steam ID and our mumble info
I have vent, TS, skype, etc. but not mumble, heard of it though, any good?

and Sounds great! I'll pm you if this MOBO works! (Should know within about a week)