Author Topic: .Park command  (Read 1021 times)

Offline ImADot

• Platinum Member
Re: .Park command
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2013, 12:35:03 PM »
Anyone else notice "log off and rejoin it up to 12 hours later" corresponds to the requirement that you be on the "winning" side for 12 hours minimum to earn the war-win perks? And the debated "requirement" that you need to be in the arena at the time of a win to earn those perks?
My Current Rig:
GigaByte GA-X99-UD4 Mobo w/ 16Gb RAM
Intel i7 5820k, Win7 64-bit
NVidia GTX 970 4Gb ACX 2.0
Track IR, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals

Offline Vinkman

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2013, 02:08:37 PM »
Anyone else notice "log off and rejoin it up to 12 hours later" corresponds to the requirement that you be on the "winning" side for 12 hours minimum to earn the war-win perks? And the debated "requirement" that you need to be in the arena at the time of a win to earn those perks?

Yes, Fugitive noticed.  :salute
Who is John Galt?

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2013, 07:01:42 PM »
You can file this into the 'stupid wish' section.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Online Devil 505

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2013, 07:36:24 PM »

ack-ack
The OP's wish gives "stupid wishes" a bad name.
Kommando Nowotny

FlyKommando.com

Offline thndregg

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2013, 09:20:17 PM »
Former C.O. 91st Bombardment Group (Heavy)
"The Ragged Irregulars"

Offline skorpx1

• Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2013, 09:24:27 PM »
You can already do this...Its called up a plane, land it where you want then walk away from the computer. Don't even need a dot command.

Wish granted!

Offline tuton25

• Nickel Member
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2013, 09:49:06 PM »
Maybe this could be used at a field where all the hangers are knocked out.....you enter the dot comand and then you can only re-up the model plane you parked there
><))))*> Da Fish is in Da Fight

Offline MrKrabs

• Gold Member
      • AH-Freebirds.com
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2013, 02:12:09 AM »
This is the most absurd wish I've ever seen!!  :banana: I love the hilariousness!  :banana: :banana: :banana:
The boiling pot is put away and the crab has gone back to sea...

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2013, 04:19:58 AM »
- I wish for a .park command which will allow you to land or halt a plane or vehicle, log off and rejoin it up to 12 hours later.

torquila what everyone is trying to tell you is that when you log off the game or close the Window your sortie ends.   that's how the game is coaded.   it's the same reason why you can't have a .fix airplane command.

midway
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2013, 08:54:41 AM »
Take the time to create your own thought processes...

Its not my place to make them for you.

PS: HT is already spoonfed maps, skins and sounds by the players along with their subscription money; I don't think explaining anything to them will help AND even if they asked, if they don't understand the idea straight off and say "its good" at first glance, then its probably not worth their time and effort to implement.

Wow...

Here I am the whole time thinking "Outstanding!  They let us make our own maps, sounds and skins and allow others to use them in the game?  How cool is that?"

I certainly haven't made the skins that I have for HTC's benefit.

As for the subscription fee:   Really?  Do you think anyone @ HTC is really going to be the next Donald Trump with that $14.95/month?  That averages to about $00.50/day.  I think I spend more money flushing the toilet every day.

Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline matt

• Silver Member

Offline Stellaris

• Nickel Member
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2013, 01:05:15 PM »
I want the XB-70 Valkyrie.  Now that would be cool!

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2013, 01:37:34 PM »

ack-ack

Well again, I have to agree with AKAK, not something I do very often. :devil
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline TicTok

• Copper Member
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2013, 02:39:51 AM »
(Quote) from Torquila
PS: HT is already spoonfed maps, skins and sounds by the players along with their subscription money; I don't think explaining anything to them will help AND even if they asked, if they don't understand the idea straight off and say "its good" at first glance, then its probably not worth their time and effort to implement.
*************************************************************************************
(Quote) from The Fugitive
spoon fed nothing! Players volunteer their time and effort and skills to add those things to the game. I doubt very highly they do it to help HTC out. I'm sure they do it for themselves and other players. 
*************************************************************************************
Thank You Fugitive for defending against the ABSURD remarks from Torquila!

I would like to Clear The Air about the maps, skins and sounds comment about players providing these add-ons.
Fugitive is CORRECT on his answer to Your Allegations. There Is NO Free Ride.
We pay our monthly subscriptions like everyone else in this game and always will do so.
 The maps, skins and sounds are created for THE GAME to give more diversity and options to everyone. The cost of this is PRICELESS aka Free for Enjoyment of the Game. I have the utmost respect for all of these individuals that dedicate their time & efforts to ALL that play this game and to the players that show gratitude for having MORE options available for game play.

One last comment and I am done .. The TicTok 2012 Sounds is one year of work I dedicated myself to because I have developed complications with my right leg since March of 2011 & My Wife and I are still fighting this battle. I do not like being confined all the time so I work with these sounds to get through the day & hopefully bring something to the the game that others may enjoy. I expect nothing in return for this because I do it for "The Enjoyment of Others" NOT for the reasons that you implied Torquila.

To Sum It All Up  ** Es ist alle für das Spiel meine Freunde!  -  It is all for the game my friends! **

Offline shotgunneeley

• Silver Member
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2013, 08:55:05 AM »
When it takes full power to taxi to the hanger, you know either the gears are up...or the .park "e-brake" command is on

I know that's not what you're asking for, but that is what comes to mind  :D
"Lord, let us feel pity for Private Jenkins, and sorrow for ourselves, and all the angel warriors that fall. Let us fear death, but let it not live within us. Protect us, O Lord, and be merciful unto us. Amen"-from FALLEN ANGELS by Walter Dean Myers

Game ID: ShtGn (Inactive), Squad: 91st BG