Author Topic: Given that I feel I am over-communicating...  (Read 6290 times)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Given that I feel I am over-communicating...
« on: January 09, 2013, 11:09:22 AM »
...and many, too easily, misinterpret my sincere and honest facts, opinions, and responses on ch200 and/or forum, and having defended my honour now clearly and accurately to various attacks <cough> discussions...

...and that some poor souls like nrshida, reaper90, uptown, and VonMessa, among many others are resultantly drawn to the ledge of the abyss in the dark side with name calling and/or other crude activities...

I've decided to take the examples of my current FPHs' awesomeness traits, as well as soon to be FPH batfinkV, and quiet down to spend more time flying/pwning, and less time talking. :)

This will be my only post in this notification and commitment thread to the community. :angel:  The proof will be in my average posts per day statistic in my profile, which currently stands at 4.318 per day. :)

Flying/pwning is far more fun than talking.  :aok
Nrshida can hereby consider Operation Midway a success on his part. :old:

Please now, step away from the ledge.  :pray

Midway/who out. :bolt:

« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 11:28:44 AM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Given that I feel I am over-communicating...
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, 11:14:18 AM »
did you say something........

this is all I see

"You are ignoring this user. Show me the post."

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2013, 11:20:11 AM »

this is all I see

Posting you are ignoring someone seems counter intuitive.

Good luck midway.  :lol
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline tunnelrat

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2013, 11:21:37 AM »

this is all I see

It was the quarterly "I've stirred up so much trouble that I will now make a promise to do something blah blah blah blah blah"

I will let you know when he breaks it, should be about 83 minutes to go.

Also, instead of straight up HO'ing, he now offsets slightly and slams hard rudder so you don't have a true gun solution on him when he merges... the bonus here is that he misses.

In-Game: 80hd
The Spartans do not enquire how many the enemy are but where they are.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2013, 11:26:26 AM »
Posting you are ignoring someone seems counter intuitive.

Good luck midway.  :lol

:D

its like making a dog smell his poop

Offline tunnelrat

• Silver Member

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2013, 11:41:20 AM »
...and many, too easily, misinterpret my sincere and honest facts, opinions, and responses on ch200 and/or forum, and having defended my honour now clearly and accurately to various attacks <cough> discussions...

...and that some poor souls like nrshida, reaper90, uptown, and VonMessa, among many others are resultantly drawn to the ledge of the abyss in the dark side with name calling and/or other crude activities...

I've decided to take the examples of my current FPHs' awesomeness traits, as well as soon to be FPH batfinkV, and quiet down to spend more time flying/pwning, and less time talking. :)

This will be my only post in this notification and commitment thread to the community. :angel:  The proof will be in my average posts per day statistic in my profile, which currently stands at 4.318 per day. :)

:salute That's the ticket. You follow though with this approach and you'll be just find around here sir.  :joystick:
Lighten up Francis

Offline Torquila

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2013, 11:47:41 AM »
!$(£ that, I say *$"* them all; specially those who praise you for this.

Self-awareness is everything! You are communicating about communicating! Wake up dammit! You are having a nightmare!  :O

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2013, 11:50:00 AM »
Good luck!  :old:

Offline tunnelrat

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2013, 12:21:50 PM »
Hey, I love who/Midway... but reveling in his train wrecks make the forum fun.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2013, 12:26:38 PM »
Midway will break his vow like he's done in the past with other things he's "vowed" to do but was too weak in spirit and mind to carry through.  This will be no different, he'll change his handle so he can keep blabbing away.  It's what 'tards to.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2013, 01:27:48 PM »

Don't let this vow be like that last one!   :old:

Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline muzik

• Silver Member
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2013, 02:33:52 PM »

As I said in another of your posts, I don't know you. But your threads are so prolific, it's impossible not to. As you may say, I'm going to try to "clearly, accurately and sincerely" give you some advice with no insult intended.

Notice in this post you once again failed to refrain from using the ridiculously childish and confrontational word PWNING. That word was invented by some pimple with the typical teenage delusion that they are masters of their world. You do not PWN anyone. Your skill level is not even close to that which deserves to use the term, and those that do deserve to use it wouldn't because it's beneath them.

Your use of the word is insulting even if you are just using it in a game. Even if you were one of the "best," you would be considered an arrogant bellybutton and still no one would respect you. Your taunting, whatever the motive, is childish and annoying. Grow up and stop this behavior and people might start respecting your reportedly mediocre ability.

I'm dragging the following quote from a thread it doesn't belong.

Shane, I have asked and been helped by many, but not you very much because you came across as too braggidy on ch200..."nice 8v1", "you castratti", "awesomesauce", etc when I know I have pwned you with substantial frequency as also evidenced with your frequent subsequent response of "meh".  Just being honest here. :)

Again with the negative waves. You don't Pwn anyone. Just stop

There are two main reason I don't want to spend time with Bruv in the DA/TA, first, the cost (no more ch200) is too high, as I often feel the need to respond to inaccuracies presented regarding me on ch200 (or else I'd let these disparagements/inaccuracies gain credibility with my silence).  One must defend their honour, when required, or else appear dishonoured.  I also don't want Bruv to feel like I extorted help from him by my over-communicating on ch200 requiring him to come to the aid of the community.  Plus, on occasion, it's just fun to say a few words, you know. :devil

Now, everyone will defend themselves to some degree. You find yourself defending your "honor" because of your insulting childish insistance that you "pwn" anyone. A true gentleman doesnt go around bragging about such things.

Second, and much more importantly, I am not worthy to have the current most awesome pilot in Aces High teach me anything since I seem to have plateaued and have been incapable of learning more after hundreds of TA/DA sessions with Grizz, Pervert, Fester, and batfinkV, among others.  I don't want to waste their time or effort any more since I respect them way too much.  It would, frankly, embarrass me to do that... kind of like a high school Algebra I student sitting in Stanford's Differential Equations class pretending to understand what's being drawn on the board.   :confused: :headscratch: :confused: :headscratch: :confused: :confused:

First, stop the ankle humping. It's pathetic when it goes as far beyond sincere compliments as you have taken them and it likely alienates those you are humping.

Second. If you really want to get good, you are not going to get there by ONLY flying against the best in the game. That is important, but rarely does anyone have the patience or strength of conviction to endure so many asswhippins. Find people that you haven't insulted with your childish arrogance and that have a similar skill level so that you may taste the victory. You will see in those fights, win or lose, what you wont see when you are in a fight with someone so good that all you can think about is "can you win this time." It's like taking a step back and looking at the problems from a different perspective. I suggest alternating. Go from equal opponents, to better and back again.

Grow up.
Fear? You bet your life...but that all leaves you as you reach combat. Then there's a sense of great excitement, a thrill you can't duplicate anywhere...it's actually fun. Yes, I think it is the most exciting fun in the world. — Lt. Col. Robert B. "Westy" Westbrook, USAAF 6/<--lol@mod

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2013, 02:43:50 PM »
As I said in another of your posts, I don't know you. But your threads are so prolific, it's impossible not to. As you may say, I'm going to try to "clearly, accurately and sincerely" give you some advice with no insult intended.

Notice in this post you once again failed to refrain from using the ridiculously childish and confrontational word PWNING. That word was invented by some pimple with the typical teenage delusion that they are masters of their world. You do not PWN anyone. Your skill level is not even close to that which deserves to use the term, and those that do deserve to use it wouldn't because it's beneath them.

Your use of the word is insulting even if you are just using it in a game. Even if you were one of the "best," you would be considered an arrogant bellybutton and still no one would respect you. Your taunting, whatever the motive, is childish and annoying. Grow up and stop this behavior and people might start respecting your reportedly mediocre ability.

I'm dragging the following quote from a thread it doesn't belong.

Again with the negative waves. You don't Pwn anyone. Just stop

Now, everyone will defend themselves to some degree. You find yourself defending your "honor" because of your insulting childish insistance that you "pwn" anyone. A true gentleman doesnt go around bragging about such things.

First, stop the ankle humping. It's pathetic when it goes as far beyond sincere compliments as you have taken them and it likely alienates those you are humping.

Second. If you really want to get good, you are not going to get there by ONLY flying against the best in the game. That is important, but rarely does anyone have the patience or strength of conviction to endure so many asswhippins. Find people that you haven't insulted with your childish arrogance and that have a similar skill level so that you may taste the victory. You will see in those fights, win or lose, what you wont see when you are in a fight with someone so good that all you can think about is "can you win this time." It's like taking a step back and looking at the problems from a different perspective. I suggest alternating. Go from equal opponents, to better and back again.

Grow up.

this reply almost makes me want to read OP

wont

do

it..........

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2013, 02:47:49 PM »
the mighty Spitfire
tool of the most hated tool
silence is golden
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.