Author Topic: Unrecoverable stall/spin in ta152  (Read 5038 times)

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
Re: Unrecoverable stall/spin in ta152
« Reply #90 on: January 23, 2013, 01:29:05 AM »
I also recall getting in close to the great and almighty chalenge's P51D o DOOM, I was utterly amazed at what awesomeness stood before me, I watched as he gracefully danced about the sky killing con after con after con and just effortlessly pwned all with his greatness...well until said greatness took a 30mm to the bellybutton and blew up *shrugs*

Many small, tiny pieces of said greatness proceeded to fall to Earth shortly there after  :old:
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 01:30:42 AM by RedBull1 »
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #91 on: January 23, 2013, 01:47:06 AM »
I also recall getting in close to the great and almighty chalenge's P51D o DOOM, I was utterly amazed at what awesomeness stood before me, I watched as he gracefully danced about the sky killing con after con after con and just effortlessly pwned all with his greatness...well until said greatness took a 30mm to the bellybutton and blew up *shrugs*

Many small, tiny pieces of said greatness proceeded to fall to Earth shortly there after  :old:

And yet the last time we met this is how I left you (1k off my field of course). You tried twisting and turning and flopping, but you're nothing like what I've seen out of Grizz and Junky. The smack you got down, but the flying needs polish just like everyone else. I checked my entire film cache. No other films feature you at all and I keep everything.

If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #92 on: January 23, 2013, 01:57:26 AM »
And yet the last time we met this is how I left you (1k off my field of course). You tried twisting and turning and flopping, but you're nothing like what I've seen out of Grizz and Junky. The smack you got down, but the flying needs polish just like everyone else. I checked my entire film cache. No other films feature you at all and I keep everything.

(Image removed from quote.)
lmao, see the 109 in the top right? Im sure he, and quite a few other friends were there to help you  :D and you still couldn't finish the job  :aok

When did I say I was anywhere near Grizz or Junky's skill level? Never did, because I am not.

PS: How long have you been saving up this catalog of films and SS's for me?  :rofl
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 02:00:10 AM by RedBull1 »
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #93 on: January 23, 2013, 02:09:50 AM »
That screen is from December 2012, less than a month ago. That 109 is one of yours. BTW, you are blacked out in that screen. I saw clearly from my nearness to you that I had already killed you (engine cold, blood, the whole bit). You flew directly into the ack and died. I am not too worried about you.

I watched you fighting some Bish in TT tonight. I was actually impressed that someone could over-control that much and still not spin and crash.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #94 on: January 23, 2013, 02:20:29 AM »

I guess over controlling is better than not controlling at all and just running straight to the deck 4 sectors home, eh Mr. Pony God? ^_^

Would you like me to go digging through films so I can prove how awesomesauce I am too?  :rofl

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #95 on: January 23, 2013, 02:41:08 AM »
I have no idea what you're referring to, but so do I. I have fun playing AH. The only problem I have is on this page. Every one of these responses don't hold a candle to the reality of having fun. Besides, everyone of the respondants is still on level 1.

Most of these noobs (all of them) is that they have more fun poking fun at people on the BBS. Fortunately, most of the more mature crowd (and I'm talking brains, not age) realize how utterly moronic these noobs are. All of them.

But, they subscribe and help keep the lights on, so most people stop posting on the General forums where these moonbats hangout.

JunkyII, spend less time raving and more time. . . I don't know. . . growing a brain?

Chalenge I'm sorry to break this to you but not only are you a crap cartoon pilot you're just not that intelligent. I know you think you are, but, well, that's because you're deluded. It seems probable you've got a decent narcissistic personality disorder on the go, which is sad and a source of constant smouldering pain & discomfort for you, but fortunately a hilarious source of humour and enjoyment for the rest of us. I'll give you an example: you uber score serves to confirm your awesomeness to yourself and conversely how pathetic your flying is to the rest of us. Do you know why those responses are dissimilar?

No one else agrees with your position, and I mean no one. Haven't you noticed this consistency? Your trying to get counter derisive comments such as moonbat, tumbleweed & DA whiners established in response to being labelled a 'picker' is hilarious, sad and very very obviously confirmation of everything everybody says and thinks of you.

If your 'Level 1' theory is valid, let's organise a series of duels versus some of the 'Level 1' dogfighting noobs around here (as YOU insist on calling us / them) in the same aircraft and see how you get on. You should win right, if your ability has transcended 'Level 1'? This would confirm beyond doubt your assertion that you are more evolved and sophisticated and skillful.

This is the only way you can actually save face now, by proving you are correct. Otherwise you are just going to fade away as a pathetic self-important, deluded whiner.

Let me help you, the deploy balls lever is on the left side of your cockpit just next to your flap control (which you may have also never used). What do you say uber boy?

Me first  :banana:

No other films feature you at all and I keep everything.

Creepy. Lots of serial killers obsessively keep trophies too  :D

”It's a shame that he's gone, but the shame is entirely his”
HiTech 2 - Skyyr 0

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #96 on: January 23, 2013, 03:46:02 AM »

Wow Shida, thank you for the kind words about me back there. I really appreciate that.   :cheers: :salute
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 03:57:03 AM by uptown »
Lighten up Francis

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #97 on: January 23, 2013, 04:09:29 AM »
I have no idea what you're referring to, but so do I. I have fun playing AH. The only problem I have is on this page. Every one of these responses don't hold a candle to the reality of having fun. Besides, everyone of the respondants is still on level 1.

Most of these noobs (all of them) is that they have more fun poking fun at people on the BBS. Fortunately, most of the more mature crowd (and I'm talking brains, not age) realize how utterly moronic these noobs are. All of them.

But, they subscribe and help keep the lights on, so most people stop posting on the General forums where these moonbats hangout.

JunkyII, spend less time raving and more time. . . I don't know. . . growing a brain?
The A36 is a mistake on my part. I guess it's the Mustang 1 I'd like to have in the game (cannon bird). It'd be a good fit for a 51/niki guy IMO  ;) Anyway I don't understand this:"Every one of these responses don't hold a candle to the reality of having fun". Each individual has their own idea of fun no matter what level of skill they may or may not be at. Whether it be buff hunting at 30K or trying to get 3 seconds of air in a jeep. I find that the journey to get to the next level is where the fun's at.
Lighten up Francis

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #98 on: January 23, 2013, 07:44:17 AM »

Chalenge I'm sorry to break this to you but not only are you a crap cartoon pilot you're just not that intelligent. I know you think you are, but, well, that's because you're deluded. It seems probable you've got a decent narcissistic personality disorder on the go, which is sad and a source of constant smouldering pain & discomfort for you, but fortunately a hilarious source of humour and enjoyment for the rest of us. I'll give you an example: you uber score serves to confirm your awesomeness to yourself and conversely how pathetic your flying is to the rest of us. Do you know why those responses are dissimilar?

No one else agrees with your position, and I mean no one. Haven't you noticed this consistency? Your trying to get counter derisive comments such as moonbat, tumbleweed & DA whiners established in response to being labelled a 'picker' is hilarious, sad and very very obviously confirmation of everything everybody says and thinks of you.

If your 'Level 1' theory is valid, let's organise a series of duels versus some of the 'Level 1' dogfighting noobs around here (as YOU insist on calling us / them) in the same aircraft and see how you get on. You should win right, if your ability has transcended 'Level 1'? This would confirm beyond doubt your assertion that you are more evolved and sophisticated and skillful.

This is the only way you can actually save face now, by proving you are correct. Otherwise you are just going to fade away as a pathetic self-important, deluded whiner.

Let me help you, the deploy balls lever is on the left side of your cockpit just next to your flap control (which you may have also never used). What do you say uber boy?

Me first  :banana:

Creepy. Lots of serial killers obsessively keep trophies too  :D

Shida, my coffee is all over my desk and monitor.   :rofl

Crazy how how the truth of a pinpoint perception can make something so much funnier...     
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline titanic3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #99 on: January 23, 2013, 07:53:01 AM »
I got dibs on second.  :banana:

Chalenge couldn't fight his way out of a wet toilet paper.

the game is concentrated on combat, not on shaking the screen.

semp

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #100 on: January 23, 2013, 11:32:31 AM »
Game, Set and Match, Mr Shida.

:lol
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube+Twitch - 20Dolby10

"BE a man and shoot me in the back" - pez

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #101 on: January 23, 2013, 12:34:02 PM »
I got dibs on second.  :banana:

Chalenge couldn't fight his way out of a wet toilet paper.

with a straight razor.......... :D

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #102 on: January 23, 2013, 12:54:14 PM »
Best way to get a 152 flying level is to not stall it in the first place.

If HTC weren't so good with the modeling, I would say the 152 has a bug in the CG. It really seems to act like your 400lb mechanic got caught on the tail wheel when you stall her.
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

"Once more unto the breach"

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #103 on: January 23, 2013, 01:31:07 PM »

Chalenge I'm sorry to break this to you but not only are you a crap cartoon pilot you're just not that intelligent.

And yet you, and all the other moonbats are just crap.

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #104 on: January 23, 2013, 01:53:33 PM »
And yet you, and all the other moonbats are just crap.

Oh oh oh ooooh ooooch ouch, yikes the pain make it stop.  :rofl

Is that all you've got Chalenge, after the reputation-spanking you just received? You argue like I'm told you fly. Run along now and gather your energy advantage. Pffft.

”It's a shame that he's gone, but the shame is entirely his”
HiTech 2 - Skyyr 0