Author Topic: B-24s close up  (Read 603 times)

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
B-24s close up
« on: January 18, 2013, 05:42:22 AM »
Just polished up the B-24s with some sweet engine sounds!  :aok

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOMdjcfqbVU
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline skribetm

• Nickel Member
Re: B-24s close up
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2013, 06:40:50 AM »
chalenge any chance u can release a soundpack?
sounds awesome, keep up the good work!

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2013, 05:13:27 PM »
Oh, there's a chance.

Why don't I find any score data on your handle? Are you flying under another handle?
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2013, 07:21:59 PM »
Oh, there's a chance.

If you join the Sick Puppies or more likely PAY Chalenge so he can re-coup his losses  ;)
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube+Twitch - 20Dolby10

"BE a man and shoot me in the back" - pez

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2013, 07:54:16 PM »
If you join the Sick Puppies or more likely PAY Chalenge so he can re-coup his losses  ;)

You completely failed to see the point of that argument Dolby.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2013, 01:44:57 AM »
You completely failed to see the point of that argument Dolby.

Oh I saw it and I came to the conclusion you may perhaps be AcesHigh's biggest posterior in the process.
JG5 "Eismeer"

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2013, 02:15:00 AM »
Oh I saw it and I came to the conclusion you may perhaps be AcesHigh's biggest posterior in the process.

Actually Dolby you and a few others tend to be the proverbial horses hind quarters at all times, day and night, on and offline. The few movies you have posted does not make you the authority of anything in or out of the game, nor does it give you the authority to insult people at every turn. You have absolutely no right or reason to ask for anything from me, nor do any of the others just like you. If and when I wish to share sounds then I will. Until then you can go pound sand. Pretend to be an authority on arrogance? Look in a mirror.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2013, 03:28:53 AM »
From beginning to end of your post you are way off the mark, but you have comfirmed and reinforced my earlier conclusion.

(on a side note a "few films"; it's around 25)
« Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 03:41:17 AM by LCADolby »
JG5 "Eismeer"

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2013, 04:06:36 AM »
Quantity does not denote quality, nor does it bestow rights. I have been willing to share the progress of sound creation with the AH crowd. Yes, my squad has been willing to help so that I can discover issues before they get released. You decided that because they have them that you must have them, and since I won't do that (yet) you have taken it upon yourself to whine about it. For some reason it has become common for people to believe they are entitled to the works of others. Well, that is not so, nor has it ever been that way. I could, for instance, decide that I will use the sounds I created to make films for posting in this forum. If, that is my sole purpose and intent, then you have not got a leg to stand on toward getting them. One of the reasons I am not sharing is because of attitudes like yours, and because 4shared (the last file sharing site I used) is known to have security issues. For now, I am sharing with my squad only, because I cannot get too many more users on the site I am using now. Right now I do not have time to find another solution.

By the way, I posted the Storch sounds and they are good quality sounds that need no further adjustment. They are accurate and made from the actual aircraft. I have posted the M3 and the German Halftrack (Sd. Kfz 251) just yesterday. I have also, previously, posted the P-51D and the B-17G which are both about to go into version 4 revision (cleanup and final leveling). Sorry you have not been paying attention.

My statement stands and your opinion about it, and me, does not matter.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2013, 04:54:26 AM »
My attitude towards you is brought on soley by the way have been acting.

Your opening sentence made me smile though. You should let out that spite your trying to hide ;)
JG5 "Eismeer"

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2013, 05:16:20 AM »
I am done arguing with you Dolby. It is now obvious you just love being a pie hole.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2013, 05:38:14 AM »
Thankfully I can turn it off and on. Imagine having to be that way all the time, eh chalenge  ;)
JG5 "Eismeer"