Author Topic: Sportsmanship  (Read 6617 times)

Offline Mercy

• Zinc Member
Re: Sportsmanship
« Reply #120 on: January 26, 2013, 04:42:21 PM »
Of all the people I fite Hightone and Doc72CH are always the most gracious win or lose.    :salute

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #121 on: January 26, 2013, 05:38:41 PM »
The sportsmanship award for me goes to anyone who keeps their chest thumping and smack talk off 200 and the bbs.

Nailed it.

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #122 on: January 26, 2013, 07:00:01 PM »
Half the names in this list i kill and no salute, i kill em and i always salute,a number of you players are nuts.
 :salute

HighTone picked me twice in the same furbal once, then saluted me  :old:

”It's a shame that he's gone, but the shame is entirely his”
HiTech 2 - Skyyr 0

Offline Doc72

• Copper Member
« Reply #123 on: January 26, 2013, 07:55:24 PM »
Of all the people I fite Hightone and Doc72CH are always the most gracious win or lose.    :salute
Thank you Mercy and the same thing goes for you as well!! I die more than win against you but it's always fun!! LOL!
Doc72CH
XO 364th C-Hawks
Professional bait
aka: sparky

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
« Reply #124 on: January 27, 2013, 08:17:11 AM »
Thanks Doc :D You are always a friendly person,
regardless of killing or getting killed  :aok
 :salute Sir

:cheers: Oz

Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline VuduVee

• Nickel Member
« Reply #125 on: January 28, 2013, 02:56:58 PM »
Thank you Mercy and the same thing goes for you as well!! I die more than win against you but it's always fun!! LOL!
oh man that dam Doc72 will flat out face shoot ya....IF you happen to be looking back when hes on your 6 and stuck like glue. and if hes a hvy jabo. just haul bellybutton away from him, bc hes that furry cute little rabbit in the monty python movie. as soon as u come in with more e , he'll forget to drop his ords, get you in a scissors and press a picture of the red headed monster (Peg) against his canopy and make you crash into a hill! which was not very nice of him!! but <S> any way Doc you ole very nice meanie hehe
AlBundy

Offline Doc72

• Copper Member
« Reply #126 on: January 29, 2013, 12:48:34 AM »
oh man that dam Doc72 will flat out face shoot ya....IF you happen to be looking back when hes on your 6 and stuck like glue. and if hes a hvy jabo. just haul bellybutton away from him, bc hes that furry cute little rabbit in the monty python movie. as soon as u come in with more e , he'll forget to drop his ords, get you in a scissors and press a picture of the red headed monster (Peg) against his canopy and make you crash into a hill! which was not very nice of him!! but <S> any way Doc you ole very nice meanie hehe
AlBundy
Rofl!!!! That was too funny!! Always a good fight against you Al!!  :rock :cheers: :salute
Doc72CH
XO 364th C-Hawks
Professional bait
aka: sparky

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #127 on: January 29, 2013, 09:34:35 AM »
vDALLAS who stopped PMing a few months before he retired.
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #128 on: January 29, 2013, 09:45:56 AM »
vDALLAS who stopped PMing a few months before he retired.
Ya, leading a NOE mission at 20k, ratting out their position, whatching them get slaughtered only to get home with 2 kills...
Definiately the statue of sportsmanship, considering he even stopped telling everyone how they suck.
 :aok
AoM
City of ice

Offline texasmom

• Platinum Member
« Reply #129 on: January 29, 2013, 08:01:46 PM »
Lambo-  for years and years he's kind & patient, listens to my crap, then is kind & patient some more.
<S> Easy8
<S> Mac

Offline tunnelrat

• Silver Member
« Reply #130 on: January 30, 2013, 02:02:44 PM »
If I saluted everyone who killed me, that's all I would ever be doing.

In-Game: 80hd
The Spartans do not enquire how many the enemy are but where they are.

Offline Brakechk

• Copper Member
« Reply #131 on: January 30, 2013, 02:14:28 PM »
If I saluted everyone who killed me, that's all I would ever be doing.

I have the same problem  :lol

Zaphod
Brakechk/Zaphod