Author Topic: Did Bunnies Die?  (Read 2408 times)

Offline betty

• Gold Member
Re: Did Bunnies Die?
« Reply #45 on: February 04, 2013, 03:57:56 PM »
Lol i am good, busy but good. Doing alot of dog rescue, started my own little rescue group. We are getting ready to file for our 501c3 so we can try to take over our horribly ran local shelter. Www.facebook.com/careofcc if anyone is interested. Just been busy doing that, well and planning my wedding. 6 more months....man time is FLYING by so fast lol.
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2013, 04:01:42 PM »
Lol i am good, busy but good. Doing alot of dog rescue, started my own little rescue group. We are getting ready to file for our 501c3 so we can try to take over our horribly ran local shelter. Www.facebook.com/careofcc if anyone is interested. Just been busy doing that, well and planning my wedding. 6 more months....man time is FLYING by so fast lol.

Cool...speaking of dogs. The Changeup Family watched Hachi yesterday.  We used exactly one entire box of Kleenex. BRUTAL BRUTAL dog lover movie.

Carry on.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #47 on: February 04, 2013, 04:35:08 PM »
As a side note, Bunnies did purchase new beds for the East Bay SPCA last year...
https://www.eastbayspca.org/
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline SEraider

• Silver Member
« Reply #48 on: February 04, 2013, 05:56:04 PM »

I am happy for both of you Betty.  It's nice to have a family again. 

Any chance you can hold the wedding at A1 tower in the training arena for all to attend in AH??? :lol
* I am the embodiment of Rule #14
* History is only recent.
* Stick and Stones won't break my bones, but names could "hurt" me.

CO Screaming Eagles

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #49 on: February 06, 2013, 02:34:57 AM »
I havent watched that movie Changeup but I have heard it was good. Bunnies, good job on your donation, i am sure there are many dogs and puppies enjoying them beds. Very wonderful of you to do that.

Ummmm...raider, the tower wedding is out of the question lol...i am however having a hawaiian wedding (lol in michigan) and my kids along with Stuka, Tank and Boe are giving me away since my dad passed away I want them to be the ones to do it. Stuka and Tank are both now Registered Canine Good Citizens with AKC and the State of Michigan and Boe is taking his test this spring. We have actually started a team K9 Musical free style doggie dancing team and starting in November after the wedding we will be doing competition thru WCFO. We are working on a demo to do at our events and fundraisers to help bring in more donations to help our rescues.
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #50 on: February 06, 2013, 03:06:41 AM »
Good to see you posting, betty!!!  Best of luck on your Rescue Shelter and Dog Resuce Stuff!  also, Good Luck with all that wedding planning stuff

crap...... just noticed TV switched over to 12 O'Clock High. TV Show......... got to log and go get my morning fix .... ROFL

take care, Betty!  ;)   :cheers:

TC ( Johnny )
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline SEraider

• Silver Member
« Reply #51 on: February 06, 2013, 07:52:58 PM »
Ummmm...raider, the tower wedding is out of the question lol

LOL just had to ask.

Good to see you posting, betty!!!  Best of luck on your Rescue Shelter and Dog Resuce Stuff!  also, Good Luck with all that wedding planning stuff

TC ( Johnny )

Yea, best of luck on the rescue shelter.  Doing what you love is great.  :aok
* I am the embodiment of Rule #14
* History is only recent.
* Stick and Stones won't break my bones, but names could "hurt" me.

CO Screaming Eagles

Offline ren

• Zinc Member
« Reply #52 on: February 07, 2013, 07:36:16 AM »
I think what you are doing with the dog rescue is extremely awsome. We got a rescue dog about 2the years ago, Max. He is a Golden Retriver. It took about a year for him to feel like he belonged. He is a great dog. He finally has realized that this is his forever house.   
My cartoon plane is better then your cartoon plane.
                         71 RAF Squadron

Renegade

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #53 on: February 07, 2013, 11:32:52 PM »
Request for skuzzy...can we get "like" buttons? Lol very nice Ren!!! I just rescued a BEAUTIFUL 6 month old pitbull girl yesturday, she could pass as Stuka's daughter but I know shes not because he is going on 4 and been neutered since he was 6 months old. I love doing what I am doing, we are having a all you can eat Taco Buffet fundraiser dinner on Saturday, hoping it foes good :)
~~~The Killuminati~~~