Author Topic: Tigers Den Scores  (Read 1931 times)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
Tigers Den Scores
« on: January 23, 2013, 10:06:04 PM »
ALLIES
                                         FRAME 1                                     FRAME 2                             FRAME 3                  TOTAL
TOTAL OBJS. DESTROYED=====490                                      770                                     810                         2070                           
FIGHTER KILLS============970                                       1060                                   790                         2820
BOMBER KILLS============840                                       540                                      XXX                       1380
SAFE LAND BONUS=========545                                        535                                     690                         1770   
TOTALS================2845                                       2905                                   2290                        8040

IJAAF/IJMNAF

TOTAL OBJS. DESTROYED=====125                                     170                                     XXX                         295                           
FIGHTER KILLS============700                                      670                                     490                         1860
BOMBER KILLS============300                                      380                                     1280                       1960
SAFE LAND BONUS=========235                                       165                                     270                         670   
TOTALS================1360                                      1385                                   2040                        4785

while the points give total and decisive victory to the ALLIES, i think we need to look at a couple things. first off, we had TWO IJAAF squads go AWOL. this, combined with the normal fluctuation of squad participation, changed the 60/40 to a 40/60 set.

i would personally like to thank EVERY single pilot that showed up, but in particular every single IJAAF pilot. you all showed up each week, jumped into your cartoon crate, and did your best to stem the tide of the ALLIED cartoon aircraft.

specific thanks need to go out to the Arabian Knights, for doing (Allied)CiC duty in frame3. i misread my information, and threw them into that role too soon after their last turn.
 also, specific thanks to Army of Muppets, as they stepped up to the plate for (IJAAF) frame3. this doesn't seem like much of a deal, but they'd done frame2, then volunteered for frame3 when our assigned frame3 CiC went AWOL.

all of our CiC's were great to work with. i really enjoyed and appreciated the fact that you guys took time to ask me questions. i liked inks maps. we've got a good crew in FSO, and i'm happy to be able to write these for you guys.

i will ensure that my next setup is much more balanced.

BTW....i think that the IJAAF really won......even if just in spirit.  Thumbs UP!
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline HighTone

• Silver Member
      • Squad Site
Re: Tigers Den Scores
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2013, 10:34:05 PM »
The LCA had a great time flying for the Emperor.

Till the next PTO event......Banzai  :rock

LCA Special Events CO     LCA ~Tainan Kokutai~       
www.lcasquadron.org      Thanks for the Oscar HTC

Offline ELD66

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2013, 12:08:39 AM »
<S> Cap.
AKElD
Arabian Knights
E1Diablo in game

Member of JG11 Sonderstaffel

Offline blazer65

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2013, 08:38:00 AM »
<S> Cap.  Had a blast!

<S> Arabian Knights.  We in the 94th ran up against you guys in all three Frames, and had some great fights! 

Offline ImADot

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2013, 08:46:14 AM »
I flew planes with meatball paint jobs, I bombed, I killed, I died.  Had fun and always do.

It's unfortunate that the design of an event gets blown out because some people decide if they don't get uber Late War rides they just won't show up. Going from 60/40 to 40/60 is a significant change to the dynamics of a design.
My Current Rig:
GigaByte GA-X99-UD4 Mobo w/ 16Gb RAM
Intel i7 5820k, Win7 64-bit
NVidia GTX 970 4Gb ACX 2.0
Track IR, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals

Offline Devil 505

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2013, 11:33:32 AM »
I flew planes with meatball paint jobs, I bombed, I killed, I died.  Had fun and always do.

It's unfortunate that the design of an event gets blown out because some people decide if they don't get uber Late War rides they just won't show up. Going from 60/40 to 40/60 is a significant change to the dynamics of a design.
Yeah, Cap sure did have his hands full on this one.

:salute Cap1
Kommando Nowotny

FlyKommando.com

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2013, 11:39:36 AM »
thanx Cap........I had a good time...always do even when I rip my own elevators off :lol

I :salute all the guys who put their time into these activities for a bunch of grown up kids.

Offline Seadog36

• Nickel Member
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2013, 01:13:22 PM »
Nice job CAP,

The A6m2 was great for getting on the tails of the allied swarms and tickling them, still had my :ahand<S>

~Seadog36

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2013, 03:04:06 PM »
Nice job CAP,

The A6m2 was great for getting on the tails of the allied swarms and tickling them, still had my :ahand<S>

~Seadog36

hehehehe.....that could be good.....some people like being tickled, lol

thanks guys.........i wish it would've come out more the way it was intended, but as everything, it is a learning experience.  :aok
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2013, 03:43:28 PM »
Pathetic setup. Needs serious work or to be scrapped. Forgive me for being blunt.

Had fun as usual though.
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2013, 04:20:07 PM »
Pathetic setup. Needs serious work or to be scrapped. Forgive me for being blunt.

Had fun as usual though.

thats a bit more then blunt....falls into the "insulting" category IMO

cant be that bad if "you had fun"

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2013, 04:26:31 PM »
It is FSO, therefore it is always fun. Inaccuracy and lack of balance killed the soul of this one. Not going to keep me from coming back though. If we ran this setup 12 months in a row I would fly every frame. Just one of those setups that needs to find the trash. Just like the B-29 one a few months ago. and Ketsu Go. They need to go away forever.
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline blazer65

• Copper Member
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2013, 04:27:40 PM »

Had fun as usual though.

So pathetic you had the usual amount of fun?  You dont put a little blame on the Axis squads who didn't show and messed up the side split?

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2013, 04:43:41 PM »
Absolutely, that was very childish of them and immature. No excuse for a CM to design an event and it be inaccurate though. These guys supposedly know more than we do about historical aerial campaigns yet...

My apologies CAP for being harsh. Just try to cover all the details in your next design please <S>
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2013, 04:46:22 PM »
what inaccuracies?
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"