Author Topic: the most timid  (Read 28944 times)

Offline TwinBoom

• Gold Member
      • 39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"
Re: the most timid
« Reply #450 on: February 14, 2013, 05:51:28 PM »
 i like turtles
TBs Sounds 
39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"NOSEART

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #451 on: February 14, 2013, 06:31:44 PM »
dueling can only settle arguments like one guy says "wow you suck you need those 12 friendlies to kill me"  guy responds "ehh would have happened if it was 1vs1"  the response would be "DA" and then they go to DA and find out if that guy needed his 12 friends......

if someone is acting like a moron it does not matter How he plays or what he can do in the DA....he is still a moron. :aok

also DA is great for practice for the MA.... great for learning the ins and outs of dogfighting...or BnZing.....or ganging if you want :rofl

Offline TwinBoom

• Gold Member
      • 39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"
« Reply #452 on: February 14, 2013, 06:56:39 PM »
somebody get INK outa here he`s makin sense
TBs Sounds 
39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"NOSEART

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #453 on: February 14, 2013, 07:25:43 PM »
If I am talking smack to you I most likely don't like you. Why would I want to go spend time 1 on 1 with someone I do not like?

The dueling to settle arguments over 200 makes no sense.

I want to kick the pizz out of people I don't like and I'm willing to spend all night beating their arse because that isnt a waste of my time.  The question is why don't you?
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #454 on: February 14, 2013, 07:58:07 PM »
I want to kick the pizz out of people I don't like and I'm willing to spend all night beating their arse because that isnt a waste of my time.  The question is why don't you?

I just don't see it as worth my time. I have gone into the DA after someone called me out and have won as well as lost. I felt no better or worse after each.

It changed nothing so why bother?

X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #455 on: February 14, 2013, 11:47:07 PM »
somebody get INK outa here he`s makin sense

sometimes I do that :D

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #456 on: February 14, 2013, 11:54:48 PM »
I just don't see it as worth my time. I have gone into the DA after someone called me out and have won as well as lost. I felt no better or worse after each.

It changed nothing so why bother?

I've gone to the DA after being called out and after calling someone out and won or lost but almost every time no matter how contentious the pre-DA exchanges we've walked away friends.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #457 on: February 15, 2013, 12:13:07 AM »
I've gone to the DA after being called out and after calling someone out and won or lost but almost every time no matter how contentious the pre-DA exchanges we've walked away friends.
It's how I met over half of my squaddies!  :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #458 on: February 15, 2013, 12:56:52 AM »
How does dueling settle a dispute? How does the situation change by dueling?
well, looking into the mirror... a good duel could always cheer me up and take away the heat from the "conversation"
I have no idea, how it works, i dont even want to get it. But it works, for sure.
AoM
City of ice

Offline SQUAT!

• Copper Member
« Reply #459 on: February 15, 2013, 02:18:32 AM »
How does dueling settle a dispute? How does the situation change by dueling?

Could you tell me how you arrived to your assumption? Because it's possible that I don't agree with you?

I consider what is usually referred as "talking smack" to be exactly the same as "acting like a moron". Something totally different to good natured banter.  I don't "talk smack". I will sometimes respond if someone starts to whine after I shot them down, usually by telling them why they got shot down.

1. Don't you  fly around in a brew and swear it's not easy mode???????????

2. When i was new a squady explained it the best by saying " The DA is like the playground of AH. It's as close to a 1v1 fist fight you can get on AH and serves the same purpose. What ever that purpose is "

Offline Wmaker

• Platinum Member
      • Lentolaivue 34 website
« Reply #460 on: February 15, 2013, 02:44:52 AM »
1. Don't you  fly around in a brew and swear it's not easy mode???????????

How does what I fly have to do with my post you quoted? What is your point?

2. When i was new a squady explained it the best by saying " The DA is like the playground of AH. It's as close to a 1v1 fist fight you can get on AH and serves the same purpose. What ever that purpose is "

Welp, that goes a long way in explaining your current attitudes.
Wmaker
Lentolaivue 34

Thank you for the Brewster HTC!

Offline danny76

• Gold Member
« Reply #461 on: February 15, 2013, 03:17:59 AM »
1. Don't you  fly around in a brew and swear it's not easy mode???????????

I wonder why no one complains about the Zeke  in the same way they do about the Brewster? Shouldn't a well flown late war fighter be more than a match for a well flown Brewster? I would suggest that WMaker is pretty damned sharp in most planes, and is lethal in the Brewster simply because he's a good stick and fights his own fight. :old:
"You kill 'em all, I'll eat the BATCO!"
The GFC

"Not within a thousand years will man ever fly" - Wilbur Wright

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #462 on: February 15, 2013, 03:18:57 AM »
How does what I fly have to do with my post you quoted? What is your point?
I dont like the way you fly. You think you are a "big boy" or some uber expert of your plane, me - not so much. Im angry at you, call you to the DA, where you whoop my arse in the ride of a common choice, then i admit that youre better. Everyone can walk away happily.

And yea, you used to say that the brewster is not easy mode... well, sure. Any ways, it takes some uber expert ACMs to come from above and copy the opponents moves...  :neener:

There is a reason i challenged you to the DA a couple weeks back, you know.  :old:
AoM
City of ice

Offline Wmaker

• Platinum Member
      • Lentolaivue 34 website
« Reply #463 on: February 15, 2013, 04:54:44 AM »
You think you are a "big boy" or some uber expert of your plane, me - not so much.

You were joking here like in your next sentence, right?

Im angry at you, call you to the DA, where you whoop my arse in the ride of a common choice, then i admit that youre better. Everyone can walk away happily.

If you don't like the way I fly and are angry to me because of that, why would you be any happier with the way I fly after I would shoot you down in the DA? I do realize you weren't entirely serious here but thought I'd ask anyway.

And yea, you used to say that the brewster is not easy mode... well, sure. Any ways, it takes some uber expert ACMs to come from above and copy the opponents moves...  :neener:

:headscratch:
« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 04:56:20 AM by Wmaker »
Wmaker
Lentolaivue 34

Thank you for the Brewster HTC!

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #464 on: February 15, 2013, 05:58:18 AM »
Yes, the first paragraph was just an example. But your flying is not for my taste - my personal social problem though  :lol

Anyway, you think you could really beat me in the DA? Not trying to sound too much cocky or anything, but you must be really outta practice flying the "only-the-SA" plane...
AoM
City of ice