Author Topic: the most timid  (Read 28090 times)

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
Re: the most timid
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2013, 06:13:47 PM »
You think Snails on cocaine are bad........childs play compared to the wood spider on crack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRfoSlH4QcI

:rofl :rofl  That one is great.
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline SmokinLoon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2013, 06:28:29 PM »
Once upon a time I upped a P40N to combat a P51D that was launching rockets at a field for de-acking purposes.  I took my time and extended out and grabbed E and alt while the P51D kept buzzing the small field de-acking, etc. I'd say withing 3 minutes of me upping I was turning back to engage.  The P51D saw me engage and as long as he had the complete advantage he stayed in the fight, but as soon as my little P40N out-scissored him and was able to reverse him he went nose down and ran over a sector away to RTB.  As he was running I said to myself aloud that I bet this joker is [insert name here]... I was able to keep up with him enough to watch him land and tower out and my hunch was right.  Ya see, in addition to nearly de-acking the field he was able to get a couple of vulches (not me).  It was that important to him to land those 2 kills than it was for him to stand and fight in a superior plane.

But alas... it was very typical of him and his squad mates to vulch then run for the name in lights.  They do it quite a bit.

I wont name their names. It should be rather obvious because their own countrymen call them out for doing so.  The running away stuff gets old. 
Proud grandson of the late Lt. Col. Darrell M. "Bud" Gray, USAF (ret.), B24D pilot, 5th BG/72nd BS. 28 combat missions within the "slot", PTO.

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2013, 06:32:30 PM »
that would be a loooooooooooooooooooooong list :rofl
QFT

You could list whole squads here....
« Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 06:35:56 PM by uptown »
Lighten up Francis

Offline SQUAT!

• Copper Member
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2013, 06:54:32 PM »
Iv'e fought against and along side Pand, he isn't "timid" as you say. He's just a good stick.

pand NEVER fights. he will run from anyone and anything if he doesn't have 2 or more friends and alt to help him. The good sticks can and will fight in a 1v1 situation when on equal terms. Timid is not avoiduing the turn fight with a spit while in a 190. it's the absolute refusal to fight at all without an extremely high advantage of some sort other then personal ability.  no one from my list does any of that unless you count knowing were the the closest field with ack up is or were the most green guys to run to are as a skill

that would be a loooooooooooooooooooooong list :rofl

name the first 3 or so that come to mind  :devil

Offline SQUAT!

• Copper Member
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2013, 06:57:09 PM »
How do you know?  They become Forest Gump and if you can't catch um and kill um, you can't find out who it was!

I record most my sorties. not hard to watch the film for a laugh

Offline tunnelrat

• Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2013, 07:05:30 PM »
We have all these threads about the best fighter and acm and what not. so i have decided to ask the question. Who are the most timid players in AH? off the top of my head my list goes as follows but not in any kind of order and only from what i have seen with my own eyes. it's a short list but it's only the start  :devil

Pand
Rocky
Pjk
Marlin1

Ahhhh Pand is timid because he rocks your bellybutton and the fourth time you up he's RTB ammo =(

Man, you're a GREAT stick, but you are such a toolbag at the same time.

I still <3 you, but I know that you can be more.
In-Game: 80hd
The Spartans do not enquire how many the enemy are but where they are.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2013, 07:16:38 PM »
pand NEVER fights. he will run from anyone and anything if he doesn't have 2 or more friends and alt to help him. The good sticks can and will fight in a 1v1 situation when on equal terms. Timid is not avoiduing the turn fight with a spit while in a 190. it's the absolute refusal to fight at all without an extremely high advantage of some sort other then personal ability.  no one from my list does any of that unless you count knowing were the the closest field with ack up is or were the most green guys to run to are as a skill

name the first 3 or so that come to mind  :devil
I think I saw Pand in the DA the other day, and now they say he's reversing people and engaging more aggressively! :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline skorpx1

• Silver Member
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2013, 07:31:05 PM »
Dunno where you're getting that from. I was fighting him in a 4 on 2 in the AvA, advantage to my favor and he did very well...For a pony pilot against K4's. :lol I switched after that fight to even out the sides so it was 3 on 3 and when all of us met up in that little furball I didn't see a single person run, friendly or enemy, and it was quite fun.

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2013, 07:56:50 PM »
I don't know his name, but the Nit flying a Dora I came up against last night has to be on top of the list. He was over 5K above me and climbing. I slowly climbed up behind him in a K-4 without losing sight and chased him 1 1/2 sectors before getting co alt 5K behind him. He turned and made 1 pass before running 3 more sectors. I finally ran out of gas and bailed.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2013, 08:25:59 PM »
I thought I would at least make this list but no, I guess I am not good at anything  :furious :furious

midway
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline SQUAT!

• Copper Member
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2013, 02:13:29 AM »
Ahhhh Pand is timid because he rocks your bellybutton and the fourth time you up he's RTB ammo =(

Man, you're a GREAT stick, but you are such a toolbag at the same time.

I still <3 you, but I know that you can be more.

LMAO not 1 time has he ever killed me without 2 friends to help him. I say he is timid because i have NEVER seen him stand and fight. he runs to ack at the first sign that the enemy pilot isn't AFK or if he does not have friends.

I think I saw Pand in the DA the other day, and now they say he's reversing people and engaging more aggressively! :aok

WHAT!!!! for real rock? Well as i said i'm going by what i have seen with my own eyes. but if this is true i really hope to meet him 1v1. Any newb can fly around and pick or gang or out right just hide ( all of which is all i have ever seen pand do ). But it is my belief that a good fighter will mix it up 1v1. at least when he has advantage or on near equal terms.

I thought I would at least make this list but no, I guess I am not good at anything  :furious :furious

midway

Not true. Your a greta hat dancer from i am told :salute

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2013, 02:26:39 AM »
The whole Nippon squad + kamurogi
Chalenge
Hoss/Tosh/Lt/what ever
hymi

and the list goes on
AoM
City of ice

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2013, 04:22:43 AM »
The whole Nippon squad + kamurogi
Chalenge
Hoss/Tosh/Lt/what ever
hymi

and the list goes on

And Debrody- - - the MOST timid of all players. Pure smack. I have film!
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2013, 04:27:43 AM »
And Debrody- - - the MOST timid of all players. Pure smack. I have film!
:rofl
Prove it! :aok
AoM
City of ice