Author Topic: the most timid  (Read 28092 times)

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
Re: the most timid
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2013, 04:42:32 AM »
Depending on the blog and the lifestyle <3 has two different meanings.

1. <3 = I WUV You, butttt, still you are two dudes.

2. <3 = teabag. Are you really two dudes in love??

You guys need to update your Bromance metaphors for family ratings.

bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2013, 04:45:05 AM »
:rofl
Prove it! :aok

You like to hide behind berms. I sit in the open and wait on you to stick your head out. You are predictable and timid. And after losing you never fail to miss out on a chance to talk smack.

And since you might try to deny it. Someone has just asked where you are. I tell them you are currently fuming out a smack in the tower.

« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 04:51:22 AM by Chalenge »
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2013, 04:48:56 AM »
 :rofl gv's?
-AoM-

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2013, 04:51:08 AM »
 :rofl gv's?
-AoM-

Offline Noir

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2013, 05:23:33 AM »
he's a hider, get him! :lol
now posting as SirNuke

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2013, 05:24:15 AM »
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2013, 06:04:41 AM »
It's all he ever does!
hmmm whats more timid, hide in a panzer or concrete sit in a tiger2?   :neener:
but thats one thing
Another is, i dont know how to fly a plane. Heck, i dont even have a stick, only a mouse. 190s are for the cowards anyways.
 :rofl
AoM
City of ice

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2013, 06:11:22 AM »
Any ways. To see what a coward arse i am, i "chalenge" you to the DA. In your ride of choice. I cant fly, youre an ACM genius with the best K/D ever - should be no contest.
If you dare!  :neener:
AoM
City of ice

Offline Paladin3

• Copper Member
« Reply #38 on: January 26, 2013, 06:13:54 AM »
Just wondering why folks think that disengaging is poor behavior? I mean really - thump your chest and cry if you must, but I will continue to disengage once I know I am fighting at a disadvantage. Must be my decade of military service that turned me into such a coward where I use my mind, SA, and think hey its time to retire the field and come back once I have ammo, speed, altitude, fuel, wingmen, what have you. Must have turned me into a real tool that I do not stick around once I loose my wingman so that I can go reset with them since we have built a squadron that flies together because we like working real teamwork (flying tactics) and don't like leaving a fella sitting in the tower.

Yup. Must be a coward.

Foolish to think that way isn't it? Do not fear, I do not. I know better. Just wanted some of you to feel better about yourselves - since you had to post on a board complaining about it.

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: January 26, 2013, 07:21:20 AM »
Paladin, i think, you missed it.
I DO disengage sometimes. My plane cant handle the turnfight with spits, zeeks and brewsters. Or is it only me being that lame? Who knows. Also, i have friends to wing with, and i do it frequently. Nothing is a more impressive sight than 3-4 pilots beating 6-8-10, by winging.
Anyway. When its a 20k spit16/ki84/lala jumping on your 109G, BnZing you as long as he can, then running all the way til he finds friends or you have to brake due to his field ack...
Well, thats definiately a coward-ish behaviour in my book. I hope that you see the difference.
AoM
City of ice

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2013, 08:39:54 AM »
I think if I just mentioned, 99% of P51 pilots, I'd cover just about everyone worthy of a mention.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline titanic3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #41 on: January 26, 2013, 08:42:56 AM »
You like to hide behind berms. I sit in the open and wait on you to stick your head out. You are predictable and timid. And after losing you never fail to miss out on a chance to talk smack.

(Image removed from quote.)

And since you might try to deny it. Someone has just asked where you are. I tell them you are currently fuming out a smack in the tower.

(Image removed from quote.)

Besides sitting on your butt on concrete...how is GVing in any way "timid"?  :rofl Sad.

the game is concentrated on combat, not on shaking the screen.

semp

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #42 on: January 26, 2013, 08:50:34 AM »
I'm not timid.   :banana:

I'm just stupid.   :headscratch:
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline Wayout

• Silver Member
« Reply #43 on: January 26, 2013, 08:54:32 AM »
 I once spent 30 minutes running from 2 planes. Couldn't shake them.  Then I figured out they were my drones.   :frown:
  For most people the sky is the limit.  For a pilot the sky is home.

Offline ghi

• Gold Member
« Reply #44 on: January 26, 2013, 10:41:59 AM »
We have all these threads about the best fighter and acm and what not. so i have decided to ask the question. Who are the most timid players in AH? off the top of my head my list goes as follows but not in any kind of order and only from what i have seen with my own eyes. it's a short list but it's only the start  :devil

Pand
Rocky
Pjk
Marlin1

Why don't you start a tread about most immature whiners ?; save a place for yourself on the list;