Author Topic: the most timid  (Read 28129 times)

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
Re: the most timid
« Reply #285 on: February 01, 2013, 04:16:57 AM »
hey lemming, nice insult attempt, look into the mirror and see who is pathetic  :aok

Wah! I can't beat Chalenge in the game so I'll take a stab at him on the BBS. Cry baby!
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #286 on: February 01, 2013, 04:20:55 AM »
Wah! I can't beat Chalenge in the game so I'll take a stab at him on the BBS. Cry baby!
Come, duel me, if you dare, then brag about this  :aok

another insult attempt have been recorded by the way
AoM
City of ice

Offline Noir

• Platinum Member
« Reply #287 on: February 01, 2013, 04:31:37 AM »
You use your BBS name in the MA's  :noid :noid :noid

Long story short I used noir only a couple monthes. I'm tempted to get back to it, or get a new bbs account...its not very important anyway
now posting as SirNuke

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #288 on: February 01, 2013, 04:37:19 AM »
Come, duel me, if you dare, then brag about this  :aok

another insult attempt have been recorded by the way

Debrody I dont waste my time with anyone in the DA. Never have. You, among all the other offers, have nothing worth showing.

I have film of an encounter with SHawk online. He got caught with his pants down trying to punk a base for score points. When he realized how fast he was going to get into trouble he runs, which is immediately. He then proceeds to shoot the water. The water! This I know is something that is taught in the DA. I see Muppets dumping ammo at every launch. Now SHawk does it.

None of you have anything worth knowing. Really.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #289 on: February 01, 2013, 04:47:22 AM »
I see Muppets dumping ammo at every launch.
:huh  :headscratch::rofl
-AoM-

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #290 on: February 01, 2013, 04:56:59 AM »
I can't count the times I've flown along side the Muppets during takeoff, going to the fight and during the fight. And not once..not once have I ever seen any of them dump ammo. That's just not true.

And this includes fighting with and against them in the DA as well.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 05:01:10 AM by uptown »
Lighten up Francis

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #291 on: February 01, 2013, 05:00:45 AM »
Well, you claim to be the big boy in AH.
So i claim to be Dave Mustaine. And the US president.
Its the same story, you cant prove it, i cant prove it. Walk along, homeboy.

P.S., isnt Manawar your shade, by any chance? You two sound quite simmilar. "yall suck, i rock, welcome to the kill club"     :lol

P.S. 2    show us that film, please, we might have the same good laugh as on your tiger2 concrete sit screenshots before   :aok
AoM
City of ice

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #292 on: February 01, 2013, 05:42:53 AM »
No distractions.  Midway has pwned you.  Midway has pwned no Muppet....ever.  You sound bitter...lol

moo-pets are some of the funner fights around, but they're also fun to poke with sharp pointy objects - or blast with 20mm hollowpoints - nothing left but hair and air :neener:

it's almost pavlovian at times...  :ahand

don't let those pity kills i gave midtangwhoua fool you like they're fooling him.  :noid  :rofl   :banana: :neener: :bolt:
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #293 on: February 01, 2013, 06:13:18 AM »
I'm sad.....I reached the end of this thread, and I'm not done with breakfast yet
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline Iraqvet

• Copper Member
« Reply #294 on: February 01, 2013, 07:25:49 AM »

Iraqvet has my vote for the most timid. Runs to ack over and over again then brags when a wirb shots you down :x   After he called help help bad guys are on me bad guys are on me :lol

:rofl Yeah What he said.....Hands Surfinn another beer.....Dont fall of the wagon
***The Perk Tank Snuff***
HHC 1-502nd "Strike" Infantry 101st Airborne Division Air Assault!
The very essence of leadership is its purpose. The purpose of leadership is to accomplish a task. That is what leadership does and what it does is more important than what it is or how it works

Offline Iraqvet

• Copper Member
« Reply #295 on: February 01, 2013, 07:44:25 AM »
We have all these threads about the best fighter and acm and what not. so i have decided to ask the question. Who are the most timid players in AH? off the top of my head my list goes as follows but not in any kind of order and only from what i have seen with my own eyes. it's a short list but it's only the start  :devil

Pand
Rocky
Pjk
Marlin1

What SQUATS whine thread really meant to say.......Players that wont play as "SQUAT Wants Them Too". or another    "Somebody Done Somebody Wrong Song"

Bout right up there with his logic to complain that I dropped his Tiger 2 with 1000lbs at TT.....Dont up it if you not for possibility you MIGHT loose it.....ie soon as you do go postal about how unfair it was other player got better of you.

I kill Tanks via GV and Via 1000lbs and I make no excuses, and I get bombed/killed all the time one thing you wont see me doing is berating/crying too them for doing it, its part of the game and what makes it fun for me.

I think as soon as the realization is reached that people will in fact do all that they can to survive....."schocking" I know, and do everything they can to kill you. The more enjoyable the game will become for a lot of people.
There are a 101 ways to die in MA....if you prefer a more controlled enviroment play SIMS or something. Or of you prefer more of the 1vs1 go to the DA becuse you seldom gonna find it in MA.  :cheers:

***The Perk Tank Snuff***
HHC 1-502nd "Strike" Infantry 101st Airborne Division Air Assault!
The very essence of leadership is its purpose. The purpose of leadership is to accomplish a task. That is what leadership does and what it does is more important than what it is or how it works

Offline IrishOne

• Silver Member
« Reply #296 on: February 01, 2013, 07:48:54 AM »
I see Muppets dumping ammo at every launch.

i think that scorpion sting is affecting your ability to discern fantasy from reality.   perhaps some prolonged high-altitude therapy will help......imagine the fuel you'll save!    

-AoM-

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #297 on: February 01, 2013, 07:52:39 AM »
Maybe they do what I do in selecting maximum ord for every plane at every launch and then drop what is not needed.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #298 on: February 01, 2013, 07:59:27 AM »
perhaps some prolonged high-altitude therapy will help......imagine the fuel you'll save!    

Fugi Toon
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Ripley

• Copper Member
« Reply #299 on: February 01, 2013, 08:52:24 AM »
(Image removed from quote.)
Fugi Toon

Lol.

Most timid.... hmmm.....

quite honestly I dont know who I could call timid. I dont really pay attention to the ones that run from the fight. If they want to tuck their junk between their legs, dive and run home because they lost advantage they can go, I'm not going to dive with them and follow them all the while draining my E state because they don't know how to fly defensive.

I guess If I HAD to call one person out for being timid it would be Rapier. I have never once seen Rapier at a lower altitude than any other aircraft in an engagement. If one gets close, he's gone. Maybe that's just my observation but with the statistics he has it would make sense that it's the norm.
Ripley

4th Fighter Group "Debden Eagles"