Author Topic: the most timid  (Read 28091 times)

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
Re: the most timid
« Reply #345 on: February 02, 2013, 10:08:59 AM »
From a purely logical pov, a hundred pounds on a 10,000 plane makes little difference.....other than making your hit % go way down
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #346 on: February 02, 2013, 10:32:38 AM »
Now we all know what the 'S' in your name stands for, because smack and excrement are what you're full of there mullet-man.

You're pathetic in life and in game.

The Muppets dump ammo?  What does decreasing your Hit %, have to do with flying timid?   At least the Muppets will fight.

I can assure that you haven't a clue of what you speak MetaTron.  I know exactly how you and your ilk fly, as do all of us (Lyric is the lone exception, as he doesn't mind getting his hands dirty and I applaud him for it).   Call out fields in the MA and I will accept, although we all know what answer will be given.   Scott wasn't talking smack, he is telling the truth.   There is a huge difference.   As far as being pathetic in life, you have the market cornered in that aspect, BAR NONE.  The only one talking smack, is yourself.  "I won't DA you, because I know I don't stand a chance."  

As someone who has gone out of his way on Family Vacations to catch dinner with Scott, I can assure you that he is far from "pathetic".  However, maybe your squaddie Lyric (who I have met a few times in Dayton) could show you finer points of social graces?  Lyric is both a gentleman and an excellent folding chair breaker who is poles apart from your insecurities.  What pisses you off is the mere fact that you were mentioned and most deserving.    :aok

(Image removed from quote.)

Fugi Toon

Thank God for Fugi.    :cheers:

Chalenge gets my vote.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 10:35:21 AM by Masherbrum »
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #347 on: February 02, 2013, 12:01:39 PM »
they are talking about in a duel in the DA and it does give a slight edge in some planes

I don't have a viewpoint on it particularly, just clarifying for those who dont understand
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline diaster

• Copper Member
« Reply #348 on: February 02, 2013, 01:21:55 PM »
I'm not say anyone can just hope in and be good at F3 mode. It takes practice like anything else. But how can it not be an advantage when you have no restricted views what so ever. I used to play Nascar and other racing games on Playstation back in the day, and when I went from F3 mode to inside the car it was 10 times more difficult. Why wouldn't the same apply to this game?   :salute
I agree, used with skill it is like having an invisable cockpit, very simple to see where your bandit went without rolling your wings. not to mention they can't saddle up on your low six from below without being seen... they should pull f3 mode completely for fighters in any arena...
"Harden The F_ck Up”

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #349 on: February 02, 2013, 04:13:09 PM »
if anyone thinks I dump ammo before a fight...you are an idiot :aok

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #350 on: February 02, 2013, 04:39:28 PM »
:uhoh :D
-AoM-

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #351 on: February 02, 2013, 04:52:50 PM »

WHAT???  You mean loser-boy knoweth not what he speaketh???
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline yanksfan

• Silver Member
« Reply #352 on: February 02, 2013, 05:34:58 PM »
*singing*  I was country,,when countryyyy wasn't coollllll.......oh wait,,still not cool......*hides back under hanger.....nevermind
ESTES- will you have my baby?
Ack-Ack -As long as we can name the baby Shuffler if it's a boy and Mensa if it's a girl.

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #353 on: February 02, 2013, 07:15:44 PM »
I agree, used with skill it is like having an invisable cockpit, very simple to see where your bandit went without rolling your wings. not to mention they can't saddle up on your low six from below without being seen... they should pull f3 mode completely for fighters in any arena...
I would encourage all that I duel to jump in F3 mode, dump their ammo, whatever they feel is comfortable for them...  but to say that someone is better because of F3 mode I would completely disagree... they are only going to be as good as their fluid counters, and that will never change.  :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline muzik

• Silver Member
« Reply #354 on: February 02, 2013, 07:51:51 PM »
I would encourage all that I duel to jump in F3 mode, dump their ammo, whatever they feel is comfortable for them...  but to say that someone is better because of F3 mode I would completely disagree... they are only going to be as good as their fluid counters, and that will never change.  :aok

You're right to a point, but it's not just a matter of skill, it's also a matter of seeing what you otherwise can't.
Fear? You bet your life...but that all leaves you as you reach combat. Then there's a sense of great excitement, a thrill you can't duplicate anywhere...it's actually fun. Yes, I think it is the most exciting fun in the world. — Lt. Col. Robert B. "Westy" Westbrook, USAAF 6/<--lol@mod

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #355 on: February 02, 2013, 08:04:05 PM »
A chog in f3 mode can use those cannons like a garden hose to find their aim. It can definitely be an advantage...
-AoM-

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #356 on: February 02, 2013, 09:04:13 PM »

180 degree, unimpeded view, using guns like a water hose, using the entire plane as a pipper...sorry my brother, its all the advantage some needs that can't get advantage any other way.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline SHawk

• Silver Member
« Reply #357 on: February 02, 2013, 09:42:17 PM »
A chog in f3 mode can use those cannons like a garden hose to find their aim. It can definitely be an advantage...

How you gonna spray them cannons like a garden hose if you dumped most of em when you lifted? :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXLZeL59gfc&NR=1&feature=fvwp <<--My Favorite Band

If it takes full power to taxi to the hanger, your gear is probably up.

Offline IrishOne

• Silver Member
« Reply #358 on: February 02, 2013, 10:14:58 PM »
How you gonna spray them cannons like a garden hose if you dumped most of em when you lifted? :D

:D
-AoM-

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #359 on: February 02, 2013, 10:21:35 PM »
chalenge the tardlette proves once again he is a liar  :aok

I've learned not to waste too much effort or concern over anything unChalenging says.... you'd be better off trying to win an argument with a rock(apologies in advance to SkyRock).

Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey