Author Topic: the most timid  (Read 28088 times)

Offline Noir

• Platinum Member
Re: the most timid
« Reply #390 on: February 13, 2013, 03:27:12 AM »
'The most whiney' thread potential right there
now posting as SirNuke

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #391 on: February 13, 2013, 08:34:51 AM »
Bah you have a mental block or something, when someone runs and you cant catch them stop chasing them its as simple as that all this chest thumping and name calling is stupid if you ask me. How bout starting a list of whiney horses behinds.

The point is "running" instead of "fighting". It doesn't have anything to do with "chasing".

Offline Ninthmessiah

• Copper Member
« Reply #392 on: February 13, 2013, 10:50:29 AM »
CryRock, I have never ran from you.  I do, however, recall "picking" your C-hog that was vulching in the horde on that last Greebo map.  And I do recall your F4U at 20k that kept trying to drag me to your puffy.  I also remeber fighting your pony on the previous map too.  Fight lasted quite a while until some greenies jumped in and you dove for ack.  Not blaming you for diving to the ack, completely understandable.  I know it was you because I got an assist.  You don't like that I fly my jug in at 15k?  Fine.  You don't like that I generally refuse to up from capped fields?  That's fine too.  But as far as running?  From you?  Lol.   :lol

But if there is one thing I am certain of as I am certain the sun rises in the East, it is that you cry and cry and cry on 200.  Jesus Christ you like to complain.  Please forward future moaning in the following format...

Offline tunnelrat

• Silver Member
« Reply #393 on: February 13, 2013, 10:52:21 AM »
CryRock, I have never ran from you.  I do, however, recall "picking" your C-hog that was vulching in the horde on that last Greebo map.  And I do recall your F4U at 20k that kept trying to drag me to your puffy.  I also remeber fighting your pony on the previous map too.  Fight lasted quite a while until some greenies jumped in and you dove for ack.  Not blaming you for diving to the ack, completely understandable.  I know it was you because I got an assist.  You don't like that I fly my jug in at 15k?  Fine.  You don't like that I generally refuse to up from capped fields?  That's fine too.  But as far as running?  From you?  Lol.   :lol

But if there is one thing I am certain of as I am certain the sun rises in the East, it is that you cry and cry and cry on 200.  Jesus Christ you like to complain.  Please forward future moaning in the following format...

(Image removed from quote.)

Rock only whines on 200 when he's out of people to kill.  Just keep feeding him, and it will subside, I promise.
In-Game: 80hd
The Spartans do not enquire how many the enemy are but where they are.

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #394 on: February 13, 2013, 10:54:19 AM »
Shouldn't the internet version of that form be in PDF so you can fill it out and submit without printing and scanning?

C'mon now.  Get with it.

Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline Daddkev

• Silver Member
« Reply #395 on: February 13, 2013, 11:07:20 AM »
 :huh :huh :huh :huh This thread is dumb.....but we can look at my avatar for a while!  :x :x :banana: :banana: :x :x :banana: :banana: :x :x :banana: :banana: :x :x
God Bless America
Go tell Momm, im flying! and make me a sandwich !
EvilKev

2012 68KO Cup 1st Place finisher

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #396 on: February 13, 2013, 11:23:11 AM »

I suggest a fun-filled DA session at multiple alts.   Smack-talk will turn to reality from one or the other and if its a tie over an hours-worth of fighting, mutual respect will ensue.  Anything else is just cute verbal masturbation which doesn't fall into any category of fun.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Noir

• Platinum Member
« Reply #397 on: February 13, 2013, 11:59:15 AM »
I didn't see cryrock complain when he piled up on a fight converting a 2V1 into a 3V1 against me
now posting as SirNuke

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #398 on: February 13, 2013, 12:12:41 PM »
I didn't see cryrock complain when he piled up on a fight converting a 2V1 into a 3V1 against me
i didnt see you cry about skyrock when you jmped into my fun 1v1 i was just about to lose  :neener:
AoM
City of ice

Offline Noir

• Platinum Member
« Reply #399 on: February 13, 2013, 12:22:19 PM »
i didnt see you cry about skyrock when you jmped into my fun 1v1 i was just about to lose  :neener:

:headscratch: me pleasure debrody, I made sure you were really about to loose before killing the guy (yeah right)
now posting as SirNuke

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #400 on: February 13, 2013, 12:40:24 PM »
Hehe, no problem at all. Its just... funny  :lol
AoM
City of ice

Offline VuduVee

• Nickel Member
« Reply #401 on: February 13, 2013, 01:53:58 PM »
haha so i have a new name for the list. 00seven. he claims he didn't want to dive in and gang me for the assist. here is the film.  :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

http://www.mediafire.com/?iiec7401ttfhrle
wow, that 00seven will pull some sorry crap and lie through his teeth about it. funny how he waited till there were other people there, THEN he decides to get brave. and the other guys, who seen a 3 v1 already and still thought to themselves, hey i better shtcan all my alt and energy and go down there and help those 3,4,5 guys!! gosh, he may kill all those guys and get away and take our base. i dont see how any of em get any kind of satisfaction out of this kind of weakness.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 01:55:47 PM by VuduVee »

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #402 on: February 13, 2013, 02:48:33 PM »
CryRock, I have never ran from you.  I do, however, recall "picking" your C-hog that was vulching in the horde on that last Greebo map.  And I do recall your F4U at 20k that kept trying to drag me to your puffy.  I also remeber fighting your pony on the previous map too.  Fight lasted quite a while until some greenies jumped in and you dove for ack.  Not blaming you for diving to the ack, completely understandable.  I know it was you because I got an assist.  You don't like that I fly my jug in at 15k?  Fine.  You don't like that I generally refuse to up from capped fields?  That's fine too.  But as far as running?  From you?  Lol.   :lol

But if there is one thing I am certain of as I am certain the sun rises in the East, it is that you cry and cry and cry on 200.  Jesus Christ you like to complain.  Please forward future moaning in the following format...

You must've had a lot of time to write all that while climbing back up to 30k after your latest pick and run.
-AoM-

Offline Iraqvet

• Copper Member
« Reply #403 on: February 13, 2013, 03:45:30 PM »

:rofl  :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
***The Perk Tank Snuff***
HHC 1-502nd "Strike" Infantry 101st Airborne Division Air Assault!
The very essence of leadership is its purpose. The purpose of leadership is to accomplish a task. That is what leadership does and what it does is more important than what it is or how it works

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #404 on: February 13, 2013, 03:53:14 PM »
You must've had a lot of time to write all that while climbing back up to 30k after your latest pick and run.

-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.