Author Topic: the most timid  (Read 28086 times)

Offline Ninthmessiah

• Copper Member
Re: the most timid
« Reply #405 on: February 13, 2013, 04:22:53 PM »
You must've had a lot of time to write all that while climbing back up to 30k after your latest pick and run.

Oh Puhhhleeze Mr. Ta152 constantly looking for the knit Mjug that reverses your bounce and kills you with relative consistency.  You do better in the 109.

I think I still have that film where I asked you to call off the gang so we could 1v1.  You didn't.  I ended up killin you and two of your greens anyways.  On my laptop now, I'll look for it later.

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #406 on: February 13, 2013, 04:28:23 PM »
You're picking a fight you can't win.  :)

We can 1v1 in the DA. Anytime.
-AoM-

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #407 on: February 13, 2013, 04:28:29 PM »
wow, that 00seven will pull some sorry crap and lie through his teeth about it. funny how he waited till there were other people there, THEN he decides to get brave. and the other guys, who seen a 3 v1 already and still thought to themselves, hey i better shtcan all my alt and energy and go down there and help those 3,4,5 guys!! gosh, he may kill all those guys and get away and take our base. i dont see how any of em get any kind of satisfaction out of this kind of weakness.

There once was a player named acolito that wallowed in a pervasive level of suckiness that no man could hope to find his way out of.  One day while sitting in his wingless plane as it plunged from the skies after being smacked around, he had an epiphany.  He realized it was the name that was causing his plight and if he changed it, he would be super awesome and one of the "AH Elite".  This is how 00Seven came into being.

The moral of this tale folks is if you want to improve your flying and fighting skills, just changing your name is not the way to do it.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #408 on: February 13, 2013, 04:34:03 PM »
Messiah rolling in for his next pick. Oink!

-AoM-

Offline Ninthmessiah

• Copper Member
« Reply #409 on: February 13, 2013, 04:35:05 PM »
See ya at 5:30 central.  Thats in just under an hour.

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #410 on: February 13, 2013, 04:37:17 PM »
See ya at 5:30 central.  Thats in just under an hour.

If you're starting your climb now, be sure to take enough fuel to last until 5:31pm central. First flight of the day, it might take me a whole minute to kill you.
-AoM-

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #411 on: February 13, 2013, 04:39:01 PM »
You're picking a fight you can't win.  :)

We can 1v1 in the DA. Anytime.

I demand film!  Damn nightschool.  :furious
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #412 on: February 13, 2013, 05:16:45 PM »
There once was a player named acolito that wallowed in a pervasive level of suckiness that no man could hope to find his way out of.  One day while sitting in his wingless plane as it plunged from the skies after being smacked around, he had an epiphany.  He realized it was the name that was causing his plight and if he changed it, he would be super awesome and one of the "AH Elite".  This is how 00Seven came into being.

The moral of this tale folks is if you want to improve your flying and fighting skills, just changing your name is not the way to do it.

ack-ack

I wondered where acolito went.  He was pwnage.  The name change thingy has always been a curious phenomenon to me, lol.  I'm waiting for the player that changes theirs to HERCULES!!  HERCALEES, HERCALEES, HERCALEES!!!!!!!!!!!
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #413 on: February 13, 2013, 05:27:08 PM »
CryRock,

Do I think you know how to fight?  yes... but it is very obvious, that lil fighter score thingy is in your mind by the way you approach fighting in the MA... and it makes you look timid... by your choices of engagement...

Now, talking about getting butt hurt?  obviously this hurts your butt to make the list, or you wouldn't have come in here and misled these folks about the Greebo map encounter... if you don't like being called timid, then don't play timid.  At least when you know I'm in the area, up in attack mode so you can fight with some balls without bothering your fighter score...

do it for me messy... I want you to be a fighter not only on the score page, but in action!  :aok

« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 06:18:03 PM by SkyRock »

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #414 on: February 13, 2013, 05:48:38 PM »
Redbull used to be vANTHONY! :rofl
-AoM-

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #415 on: February 13, 2013, 05:51:56 PM »
I was MegaDave.
I was a real coward.
 :bhead
AoM
City of ice

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #416 on: February 13, 2013, 06:07:14 PM »
just when I thought this thread couldn't get any better!
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #417 on: February 13, 2013, 06:40:41 PM »
And still would rape you in a 1v1 :rofl
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #418 on: February 13, 2013, 06:46:01 PM »
And still would rape you in a 1v1 :rofl

We fight quite a bit when I'm in the game. Funny I haven't seen you. Your mommy ground you from the computer?
-AoM-

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #419 on: February 13, 2013, 06:56:39 PM »
O_O

:bolt:
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous