Author Topic: the most timid  (Read 28093 times)

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: the most timid
« Reply #570 on: February 18, 2013, 02:38:11 PM »
pfft

mega/fin is a coward......

a cell/keyboard warrior......

one who says "ya lets fight" but then runs to the principal's office after school......

we all know this to be true, why bother even talking or lowering yourself to the tardlette's level....

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #571 on: February 18, 2013, 02:40:29 PM »

You are ignoring this user.

Edit: Just like in the Game... how nice  :aok

Samson Sheared,

Sounds good, yet you don't seem to ignore me, ever!   ...always have been an easy kill and an easier ankle puppy. :rofl

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #572 on: February 18, 2013, 02:56:12 PM »
Is that who Megafish is?

I take it then that a number of our regular forum denizens didn't witness the double train-wrecks only a few weeks ago that was the Hs-129 thread in general forum and "my" Ju-88 thread in the wishlist that he created for me.....

:noid

Judge for yourself:
http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,345217.0.html
http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,344608.0.html
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 02:59:11 PM by Babalonian »
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #573 on: February 18, 2013, 03:29:27 PM »
I take it then that a number of our regular forum denizens didn't witness the double train-wrecks only a few weeks ago that was the Hs-129 thread in general forum and "my" Ju-88 thread in the wishlist that he created for me.....

:noid

Judge for yourself:
http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,345217.0.html
http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,344608.0.html

what do you mean bye train wrecks? you wiped out?

I think you were pretty much slammed on that 1   :aok

Come up with any werk numbers yet any evidence that the ju88p-1 was ever used in combat? 

What.. what do you mean NO?

:cheers:

Okay..Add 2 Country's at once, Australia and France next plane update Add ...CAC Boomerang and the Dewoitine D.520

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #574 on: February 18, 2013, 03:40:56 PM »
Yes, huge furball, it wasn't a zeke, it was a KI84 and PW blackout certainly constitutes an easy reversal.

other drivel

WTF are you talking about

I'm sorry ... That's even better ...It was you in your plane... you were so close I never saw an Icon ....just the outcome of the forced over shoot ... a green wing with the rising sun on it and I blasted away...
Of course ...you Know what it said... Changeups dead  :lol

That must have been painful

sorry never flown the Jap stuff not a connoisseur

I don't like sushi either,
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 04:20:36 PM by Megalodon »
Okay..Add 2 Country's at once, Australia and France next plane update Add ...CAC Boomerang and the Dewoitine D.520

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #575 on: February 18, 2013, 04:03:02 PM »

WTF are you talking about because I'm high

I'm sorry ... That's even better that you had a pilot wound...cuz I couldn't do it without it...It was you in your plane which is where people normally get pilot wounds... you were so close I never saw an Icon ....just the outcome which I guess my luck will run out sooner or later... a green wing with the rising sun on it and I blasted away...
Of course ...you Know what it said... Changeups dead and I got lucky again  :lol

That must have been painful that a skill-less tard like myself got ya

sorry never flown the Jap (because i like to use racist slang) stuff not a connoisseur of anything in life but concrete bags

I don't like sushi either because they won't let me in the door of places that have a menu that's prices are higher than McDonalds

Fixed

Nothing changed....you still won't go to the DA... :rofl and I still see yellow every time you type.  I don't suspect that will change.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 04:07:58 PM by Changeup »
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #576 on: February 18, 2013, 04:07:05 PM »
Fixed

Nothing changed....you still won't go to the DA... :rofl and I still see yellow every time you type.  I don't suspect that will change.

You see yellow every time you wake up... prolly wont change either  :aok

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #577 on: February 18, 2013, 04:09:57 PM »

You see yellow every time you wake up... prolly wont change either  :aok

Yep, I gotta get your wife outa my bed...she's a mess

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #578 on: February 18, 2013, 04:13:24 PM »

Yep, I gotta get your wife outa my bed...she's a mess

my wife is white  :aok ..talk about racist ...I just meant you must bee a bed wetter ...you are so insucure!

Roadkill Cafe Wok Soup,

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #579 on: February 18, 2013, 04:20:46 PM »
my wife is white  :aok ..talk about racist ...I just meant you must bee a bed wetter ...you are so insucure!

Roadkill Cafe Wok Soup,

Yes she is!  Look, there have got to be some workshops you can go to to help you with "those" problems.  She cleans my house up before she goes home so she's no bother :aok
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 04:24:53 PM by Changeup »

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #580 on: February 18, 2013, 04:25:56 PM »
Yes she is!  Look, there have got to be some workshops you can go to to help you with "those" problems.  Don't worry, I'll keep letting her yellow up my bed til you get yourself some help.  She cleans up before she goes home so she's no bother :aok

Actually Change I'm not married never have been and have no children... and I have no idea who that man is in your Bed?

You cheating on me?  :furious :O

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #581 on: February 18, 2013, 04:29:46 PM »

Actually Change I'm not married never have been and have no children... and I have no idea who that man is in your Bed?

You cheating on me?  :furious :O

Lmao!  How's prison?  Why am I not surprised you aren't married!  Lol. Not enough self-loathing women out there? Lmao!   They must have some class you can take to man-up enough to find some poor woman out there.  I guess you're in game cowardess is not different in RL.  Women can smell wusses a mile away.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 04:33:33 PM by Changeup »

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #582 on: February 18, 2013, 04:36:19 PM »
Prison treating you well?  

What Prison? I have never been to prison.

Your attempts to be little me fail like the rest of the puppets or was this post for stink and cryrock?

Ba Da Da Da,

Lmao!  How's prison?  Why am I not surprised you aren't married!  Lol. Not enough self-loathing women out there? Lmao!   They must have some class you can take to man-up enough to find some poor woman out there.  I guess you're in game cowardess is not different in RL.  Women can smell wusses a mile away.

Couldn't get it right the 1st time?

I have had more women before I was 18 then you've had in your miserable existence.

Helped raised 7 kids not mine and helped plenty of other's

I have no in game cowardliness ask any1 in the game.

I'm the 1st 1 headed to the fight. And yes I am extremely handsome so I've been told  :aok

You on the other hand...well you just have to deal with what god gave you  :rofl

Keep tryin,
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 04:49:22 PM by Megalodon »

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #583 on: February 18, 2013, 04:46:59 PM »
What Prison? I have never been to prison.

Your attempts to be little me fail like the rest of the puppets or was this post for stink and cryrock?

Ba Da Da Da,

Don't lie.  It's not becoming of you.  I'm just going to tell everyone what you told me on VOX years ago.  The state you live in wont let you reproduce....you'll completely screw up the gene pool.  It's ok man...try like yourself anyway.  You can do it!!!!

Edit:  your female cousins do NOT count.  Stop ramping up your number
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 04:49:56 PM by Changeup »

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #584 on: February 18, 2013, 04:48:32 PM »
 :rock Muppets.   Change :devil
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC