Author Topic: M8 vs Tiger 88mm AP  (Read 557 times)

Offline MrRiplEy[H]

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: M8 vs Tiger 88mm AP
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2013, 01:31:14 PM »
Tell ya what....next time I am online....shout out to me....I will up a tiger...you up an M8....You have 10 shots.  Kill me.

As for the video....got it on a site that doesn't require and exe file downloaded to get it?  Cause that link aint workin for me.

AKSofty

Not an M8 but the 37mm field gun has the same effect: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eub28U08nK0
Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2013, 01:40:51 PM »
Speaking of M8's, I want to note: I got my first ever kill in AH in an M8 last night :x :rofl

After dieing to this guy 4 times..I kept coming over this mountain, putting 2-3 shots into him, he looks around slowly turns his turret to me as I pump more rounds into him...and just sort of looks at me for a second like...you poor bastard

eventually I came up behind him and 3 in the back of the turret turreted him, then about 10-15 rounds of  HE directly into his tracks finally took one out...then i proceeded to do a few victories laps around him before killing him!
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2013, 02:19:19 PM »
The issue with the clean pass through is that the Tiger fires an APCBC-HE round, and even if the thin side armor wouldn't set the round off, the engine block sure as hell would.
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

"Once more unto the breach"

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2013, 02:29:35 PM »

:headscratch: It's just a simple download, no exe file involved at all
MediaFire tries to force a downloader to install anytime you visit there. I stopped downloading from them long ago because NOD32 pops up the warning everytime.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline skorpx1

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2013, 02:38:58 PM »
MediaFire tries to force a downloader to install anytime you visit there. I stopped downloading from them long ago because NOD32 pops up the warning everytime.

Maybe that's just an issue with your computer. I never once got any forced download from MediaFire, and never once has it tripped my anti-virus/firewall.

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2013, 03:52:33 PM »
Maybe that's just an issue with your computer. I never once got any forced download from MediaFire, and never once has it tripped my anti-virus/firewall.

I tested my link with three different browsers on two different computers. Not a single time anything tried to make me download any .exe stuff. Just my .ahf file, even on my wife's machine not protected by any things like "AdBlock".
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman