Author Topic: New addition  (Read 310 times)

Offline MarineUS

• Gold Member
      • Imperial Legion
New addition
« on: January 27, 2013, 08:13:31 PM »
Picked me up a new piece of equipment today after finding out the guy I let hold my AR-15 for $600 (I was in a pinch and he said he'd hold it for me....yeah...OK).

Nothing special, just your regular Remington 770 .300 win mag. It was on sale and I wanted a cheap(ish) "long-range" (not uber long range, but enough to keep me entertained) piece to use.

Here's some photos. (I'll try to get some better photos later).

Like, ya know, when that thing that makes you move, it has pistons and things, When your thingamajigy is providing power, you do not hear other peoples thingamajig when they are providing power.

HiTech

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
Re: New addition
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2013, 08:47:32 PM »
Welcome to the world of belted magnums.  :rock

Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline MarineUS

• Gold Member
      • Imperial Legion
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2013, 08:56:44 PM »
Hehe It's my first bolt action rifle. I haven't been able to fire it yet though because every store but Wal*Mart was closed.....and they were out of ALL of their ammunition. I mean ALL of it.
Like, ya know, when that thing that makes you move, it has pistons and things, When your thingamajigy is providing power, you do not hear other peoples thingamajig when they are providing power.

HiTech

Offline AAJagerX

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2013, 11:04:18 PM »
Hehe It's my first bolt action rifle. I haven't been able to fire it yet though because every store but Wal*Mart was closed.....and they were out of ALL of their ammunition. I mean ALL of it.

Yep, one of their sporting dept. managers told me that all ammo orders were cancelled for now.
AAJagerX - XO - AArchAAngelz

trainers.hitechcreations.com

Offline TheMercinary60

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2013, 11:51:31 PM »
Yep, one of their sporting dept. managers told me that all ammo orders were cancelled for now.
weird i was at walmart yesterday and they had rifle ammo and literally a ton of shotgun shells
Formally Merc flying with the 99th Blue Lagoon Bandits
I wish people would use the wish list forum to post their brilliant ideas, and be smart enough to not post all their stupid ones.

But I am under no disillusions of my wish ever being fulfilled.

HiTech - in response to davidwales