Author Topic: AH not worth the money anymore in the AM  (Read 2334 times)

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
Re: AH not worth the money anymore in the AM
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2013, 11:50:44 AM »
well since you are making fun of those who stay on a certain chesspiece, then the only players who get penalized is those who stay a certain chesspiece.  so why change the eny?  those who log in at a bad time and arent loyal to any chesspiece can switch.

midway

Precisely my point.  The chesspiece underoo crowd isn't going to change their habits, so what good does ENY do other than put them in planes they don't want for little to no discernible benefit?

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2013, 12:00:10 PM »
Precisely my point.  The chesspiece underoo crowd isn't going to change their habits, so what good does ENY do other than put them in planes they don't want for little to no discernible benefit?

ENY is just a handicap for the side having too many players on.  To get a 24-29 ENY limit, numbers must be wayyyyyyy unbalanced. It's not about making people switch sides in numbers to even things out (that's just illusory), it's about levelling the playing field a bit.
As far as I'm concerned, ENY limiter could kick in much quicker than it currently does.
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline HawkerMKII

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2013, 12:13:10 PM »

Wiley.

and people like you are the reason I wont change, went rook for a month and tell you what, that was the biggest mistake I ever made, so stick that in your underoos  :rofl
8th of November 1965, 173RD Airborne <S>

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2013, 12:31:58 PM »

and people like you are the reason I wont change, went rook for a month and tell you what, that was the biggest mistake I ever made, so stick that in your underoos  :rofl

Yep, because the questionnaire you fill out before you can join bish means you are to be a swell person.  The ones for rooks and knights state specifically you must be a bad person to join them.   :lol

You guys crack me up.  The truly sad part is, I think you actually believe that your side has some kind of moral superiority to the other two.

Wiley.

JG11

Offline Halo46

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2013, 01:04:02 PM »
Yep, because the questionnaire you fill out before you can join bish means you are to be a swell person.  The ones for rooks and knights state specifically you must be a bad person to join them.   :lol

You guys crack me up.  The truly sad part is, I think you actually believe that your side has some kind of moral superiority to the other two.

Wiley.

Sounds more like you who thinks you are morally superior to me. Just saying.

ENY serves a purpose OP. You understand why it is there, you understand how you can avoid it, you make the choice to stay or go. Like it or not you are the whiner here, not those others, so man up or quit the game like your thread title implies you will do if AH II does not succumb to your whine. I doubt many will follow you in your protest though. 

Used to fly as Halo46, GRHalo, Hobo and Punk at the end.

Offline Daddkev

• Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2013, 01:06:32 PM »
 :huh :huh Im glad i just have fun and do what i want.  :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: If its not fun..........well think about it.  :bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead
God Bless America
Go tell Momm, im flying! and make me a sandwich !
EvilKev

2012 68KO Cup 1st Place finisher

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2013, 01:09:47 PM »
You guys crack me up.  The truly sad part is, I think you actually believe that your side has some kind of moral superiority to the other two.
Wiley.
I wonder what thier thought on the rook/Bish, Rook/Knight,  Bish/Knight,  Knit rook, alliances are
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2013, 01:12:16 PM »
Sounds more like you who thinks you are morally superior to me. Just saying.

Nope, but I do think I see that all chesspieces do exactly the same things if they're able.  All 3 sides have people who will horde given the chance, all 3 sides have people who will gangbang or pick and run given the chance.

The people who whine about the bish hordelings or rook altmonkeys just don't notice or don't want to see it when their side's doing the same thing.

I wonder what thier thought on the rook/Bish, Rook/Knight,  Bish/Knight,  Knit rook, alliances are

Yeah.  That's another one that gets me.  The other two sides are always ganging up on some peoples' side, all night every night.  :rolleyes:

Wiley.

JG11

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2013, 01:23:19 PM »
The universal laws of Aces High:

I ENY is always against us, they never get any
II They never fight each other
III They do nothing but horde
IV We never get organised and that's why
V We never win a war
VI Their tanks can shoot through trees, while ours can not
VIIa Our CVs get sunk only because of spies
VIIb Our mission fail only because of spies
VIIc There always is a shade in our SB

:old:

Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2013, 01:24:37 PM »
 :lol   :aok

collecting some nice whines I see too!   
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Sunka

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.327th.com/
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2013, 01:43:44 PM »
I have quit playing for the night plenty because of enemy value.
It dose nothing but drive players away,mistakenly HTC thinks making things more "even" helps game play.
So i cant believe I'm the only one ,that when i want to up a buff killer and enemy value screws me i quiet and aces high with already low numbers at 3 am gets even less.
It is the worst part of the game and almost drove me away more then once for good.
Someday the mountain might getem but the law nvr will. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP5EkvOGMCs

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2013, 01:58:48 PM »
Where do I get my multi-chesspiece underoos?
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline VuduVee

• Nickel Member
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2013, 02:10:25 PM »
oh geez terrible thread. eny is good. was up with the brit/euro crowd a few nights this week, rooks had 14 people on, the bish had 32 people on, which, i guess is not enough for eny, bc i seen ponies, 17s and lancs everywhere.  the bish were trying to take undefended bases. i was able to get a jet for 76 perks. and a few other rooks did too. we killed bomber stream after bomber stream. i think the jets were a big reason the bish easy mode horde was stopped.
ill bet the OP wouldnt complain if his team had no eny and a 25-30 man advantage on rook/knits. ill bet he thinks that would be just fine.

Offline Pawz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2013, 02:33:50 PM »
When I die bury me in a P38.

I watch day after day, week after week, tour after tour, the Bishops and Rooks take bases and win maps while the Knights stand there with their thumbs stuck in their butts. It's just pathetic!

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2013, 02:48:20 PM »
Cant even up to defend ........b5n vs spit16 great....eny 24-29 :rofl  :furious

oh wait........switch sides................NOT! and be stuck on a side that I dont like for 12hours :bhead

So you're complaining about complaining about not switching sides and ALSO complaining about not getting to fly what you want?  Do you always refuse your desserts when they don't come with a cherry ontop?  Life's hard.

What, you guys can't horde in D ponies?

A whine has been recorded.

Up a 25 or 30 eny fighter and get your game on.

Because, we know, 110s and 47s are toothless compared to ponies, especialy against ground targets.  :rolleyes:  :airplane:
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.