Author Topic: Titanic II  (Read 612 times)

Offline flight17

• Silver Member
Titanic II
« on: January 31, 2013, 11:12:46 PM »
I remember talking about this movie before it was released here, but I finally watched it. Has anyone else watched it? I played it on Netflix, it's available there, just to see how bad it actually was.... And boy was it bad LMFAO.

Take Poseidon and mix it with titanic and you get Titanic II.

I was hysterically laughing at parts because they were so bad, like when the owner of the ship could not open the jammed door by hand, but was able to pry it open With the wooden axe handle. And then the door began to shut as they were trying to get through. So the first person made it through even though she couldn't fit, but the second was crunched in between and then the third walked over the second through the even wider space... I of course totalllllly didn't see that coming though...

And you the part when the helicopter is able to out climb the 800mph taunami wave that was 1000ft tall just a few seconds after seeing it coming, but the c-130 which was refueling it wasn't...

So to some it up, the main character, who wrote the script, produced and directed the movie ended up killing himself off because it was just that great!

I highly recommend it :)
119th Riffle Tank Regiment leader -Red Storm Krupp Steel Scenario

Active Member of Air Heritage Inc. http://airheritage.org/

Offline MrRiplEy[H]

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Titanic II
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2013, 12:16:20 AM »
I remember talking about this movie before it was released here, but I finally watched it. Has anyone else watched it? I played it on Netflix, it's available there, just to see how bad it actually was.... And boy was it bad LMFAO.

Take Poseidon and mix it with titanic and you get Titanic II.

I was hysterically laughing at parts because they were so bad, like when the owner of the ship could not open the jammed door by hand, but was able to pry it open With the wooden axe handle. And then the door began to shut as they were trying to get through. So the first person made it through even though she couldn't fit, but the second was crunched in between and then the third walked over the second through the even wider space... I of course totalllllly didn't see that coming though...

And you the part when the helicopter is able to out climb the 800mph taunami wave that was 1000ft tall just a few seconds after seeing it coming, but the c-130 which was refueling it wasn't...

So to some it up, the main character, who wrote the script, produced and directed the movie ended up killing himself off because it was just that great!

I highly recommend it :)

Thanks alot, now you spoiled it for me! I was waiting for a month to see this film. My 2013 is now spoiled.  :t
Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone

Offline flight17

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2013, 12:39:02 AM »
Thanks alot, now you spoiled it for me! I was waiting for a month to see this film. My 2013 is now spoiled.  :t
Lol, I know you actually meant you were waiting for three years...  :bolt:

Offline MrRiplEy[H]

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2013, 01:07:11 AM »
Lol, I know you actually meant you were waiting for three years...  :bolt:

Nah, it's going to be on TV probably by now. After seeing the Titanic pirated version where a low russian accent voice was dubbing over all characters (male and female) the Titanic II was a spectacle waiting to happen!

You know thanks to the infinite wisdom of MPAA we used to get movies released here 1 year behind the US. And then they wonder why people pirated them.
Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone

Offline branch37

• Silver Member
      • VF-17 Jolly Rogers
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2013, 08:17:00 AM »
Me and an old roommate got drunk and watched it on netflix one night.  :cheers: Your right it is bad.

CMDR Branch37
VF-17 Jolly Rogers  C.O.

Offline titanic3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2013, 02:40:11 PM »
 :(

the game is concentrated on combat, not on shaking the screen.

semp

Offline flight17

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2013, 08:16:23 PM »
Me and an old roommate got drunk and watched it on netflix one night.  :cheers: Your right it is bad.
:cheers: I knew full well it was going to be, and that alone was the reason why I watched it lol. It's like a train, car, ship or plane wreck, you just have to look or watch...

I was reading its wiki page and it said they spent 500,000 on it. It sounds like the guy needed a tax write off.