Author Topic: Service Awards  (Read 600 times)

Offline Patches1

• Nickel Member
Service Awards
« on: February 03, 2013, 08:51:29 AM »
Hello, Folks,

I recently was recognized at my place of employment with a 30 Year Award and as silly as this post may seem, I propose that similar recognition be awarded players who have maintained a subscription to Aces High for 1, 3, 5, 10, 15....ad infinitum years. Further, shouldn't there be some kind of recognition for those Folks who train us, and sponsor and Host Special Events, and who make maps and sounds for us?

These are just some achievement thoughts...

patches
"We're surrounded. That simplifies the problem."- Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller, General, USMC

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
Re: Service Awards
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2013, 09:12:48 AM »
Hello, Folks,

I recently was recognized at my place of employment with a 30 Year Award and as silly as this post may seem, I propose that similar recognition be awarded players who have maintained a subscription to Aces High for 1, 3, 5, 10, 15....ad infinitum years. Further, shouldn't there be some kind of recognition for those Folks who train us, and sponsor and Host Special Events, and who make maps and sounds for us?

These are just some achievement thoughts...

patches
Way to go Patches  :aok  30yrs anywhere is quite an accomplishment  :cheers:
Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

When the game is over, the Kings and Pawns all go into the same box.