Author Topic: Listen here HTC  (Read 8711 times)

Offline Iraqvet

• Copper Member
Re: Listen here HTC
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2013, 04:37:00 PM »

LOL!!!! you kid right? Squelch and ignore are your friends. The game is much more fun when you don't have to listen to the "crap" that is allowed.

Oh now Fugi not gonna like words like " Very Well Respected Memember of Community and IraqVet in same sent...he works very hard to uphold and DEMAND RESPECT for everybody for his cartoons and opinions...and his "Every Mission is a Hoard" book due out in March  :rofl
***The Perk Tank Snuff***
HHC 1-502nd "Strike" Infantry 101st Airborne Division Air Assault!
The very essence of leadership is its purpose. The purpose of leadership is to accomplish a task. That is what leadership does and what it does is more important than what it is or how it works

Offline Iraqvet

• Copper Member
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2013, 04:41:21 PM »
Actually, Coombzy is right.  :lol
Again, i dont think i was mass-reported as i took one sticky but not as bad comment, then became quiet as i squelched the curser.

That ominose very well respected member of the community was iraqvet. If this rings a bell of what im talking about.

Debrody a good stick and a good Person  :salute         Just lets other people get to him too much is all
The very essence of leadership is its purpose. The purpose of leadership is to accomplish a task. That is what leadership does and what it does is more important than what it is or how it works

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2013, 04:49:51 PM »
debrody you got a problem bro, you like to give crap but think you will never give any back.  like they say if you want to dance with a naked man, make sure you got gloves :).

midway
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2013, 05:05:19 PM »
It's not the first time that IV's close friends in AH have mass report muted an AH player.

« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 05:16:51 PM by LCADolby »
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2013, 05:14:10 PM »
Debrody a good stick and a good Person  :salute         Just lets other people get to him too much is all
Sure. I see s lone spit low, i burn E, trying to scissor with him, he runs to ack. Okay, i deack the base and kill the spit. Then im the one being angry and butthurt.
Next time i up, i see a lone spit co-alt. Im headed towards him, he tryes to run to ack, but when he realizes that he cant, he just bails. I say "lolz" and NOTHING else, then im the one being butthurt, the one who never can take when "others dont play the way i want them to". For the gods sake, i was in a 190D, at 2k again, any more advantage i can give you? And yea i was being as much dumb, i even expect people to actually try to fight in an air combat game?
Okay, np. Later not less than 6 people were chasing me, i told them on 200 that im not gonna turn back as long as they want it to be a 6v1. Then im the "WHAAAAA", im the one who never can take when others dont fly the way i want them to. Hmm, okay, i go, land. Then i get "lol and he ran away", i cant take when others dont play the way as i want them to, how poor my english is, what ever.
I got a bit pissed, logged for 20 mins.
When i came back, IV arguing with Coronado that he cant take the way how others are playing etc etc. Then i said, squelch "studmuffinvet". Yes, it was inappropiate.
Got a warning from the mod, but guessing, i have deserved that.
The red fog blinded me as i had enough from that it wasnt me bragging for like a hour yet i get warned. Typed out on 200 "oh dear mod" and nothing else, instant mutage.

Then you come here with what a good person i am? Im not, in fact, im horrible, but i have to puke from your BS.
Flame me.

And yes im the one bragging about "butthurt 262s" when im btarding in a tempest.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 05:17:41 PM by Debrody »
AoM
City of ice

Offline skorpx1

• Silver Member
« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2013, 06:04:13 PM »
Well after that i'm gonna guess that this thread wont last much longer.

Looks like IV really rustled some jimmies there.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 06:55:03 PM by skorpx1 »

Offline WARBEAST

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2013, 06:12:50 PM »
debrody finally gets a taste of his own...and he whines like a baby......MUHAHAHAHAHA...u get what u deserve...you crybaby!

na na na na na na na na, hey hey hey...good bye!
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 06:22:04 PM by WARBEAST »

Offline HawkerMKII

• Silver Member
« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2013, 06:18:37 PM »
8th of November 1965, 173RD Airborne <S>

Offline warhed

• Silver Member
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2013, 06:25:51 PM »
Maybe we need a separate set of less strict moral rules for these rough natured Europeans?    :noid
warhed
=Wings of Terror=

"Give me sheep, or give me death!"

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2013, 06:53:26 PM »
Sure. I see s lone spit low, i burn E, trying to scissor with him, he runs to ack. Okay, i deack the base and kill the spit. Then im the one being angry and butthurt.
Next time i up, i see a lone spit co-alt. Im headed towards him, he tryes to run to ack, but when he realizes that he cant, he just bails. I say "lolz" and NOTHING else, then im the one being butthurt, the one who never can take when "others dont play the way i want them to". For the gods sake, i was in a 190D, at 2k again, any more advantage i can give you? And yea i was being as much dumb, i even expect people to actually try to fight in an air combat game?
Okay, np. Later not less than 6 people were chasing me, i told them on 200 that im not gonna turn back as long as they want it to be a 6v1. Then im the "WHAAAAA", im the one who never can take when others dont fly the way i want them to. Hmm, okay, i go, land. Then i get "lol and he ran away", i cant take when others dont play the way as i want them to, how poor my english is, what ever.
When i came back, IV arguing with Coronado that he cant take the way how others are playing etc etc. Then i said, squelch "studmuffinvet". Yes, it was inappropiate.
The red fog blinded me as i had enough from that it wasnt me bragging for like a hour yet i get warned. Typed out on 200 "oh dear mod" and nothing else, instant mutage.

Then you come here with what a good person i am? Im not, in fact, im horrible, but i have to puke from your BS.
Flame me.

And yes im the one bragging about "butthurt 262s" when im btarding in a tempest.

so debrody ou went from blaming somebody else for your mute to finally bringing up the fact that you got muted due to your own fault.  now you rant about quitting but before you go get his clear.

mods will mute you if you question or talk back to them in every instance.

midway
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2013, 07:34:30 PM »
Oh now Fugi not gonna like words like " Very Well Respected Memember of Community and IraqVet in same sent...he works very hard to uphold and DEMAND RESPECT for everybody for his cartoons and opinions...and his "Every Mission is a Hoard" book due out in March  :rofl
Don't forget " Concrete tigers hidden panzers " with pictures from CHallenge. :devil
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline Iraqvet

• Copper Member
« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2013, 07:34:48 PM »

Flame me.

Nope I'll say again you are a good Person Debrody...and I really do believe that...You just let THE Game ...."game" ya too much and you cannot distinguish when people are havin fun just foolin around with ya or being serious.
I will say however you if a mod warned ya, and ya got muted you have no one to blame but yourself sir.
I may joke with ya Debrody but you will never see me cuss, or call you out of your name.

There is always someone or something that has you riled or upset Debrody.....sorry.

And FYI me and Coronado get along just fine, we both just realized we just too much alike and are stubborn is all but problem is fixed   :cheers:

Offline Gixer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2013, 07:40:06 PM »
These sort of threads never go as expected for the original poster.   :ahand

<S>...-Gixer

Offline Iraqvet

• Copper Member
« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2013, 07:50:00 PM »
It's not the first time that IV's close friends in AH have mass report muted an AH player.

I love assumptions Dolby.....lol

Dolby sir If ya read what Debrody wrote you can see he was warned by Mod. Then badmouthed mod and got muted. Had nothing to do with me.

And I recall the incident you talking about Dolby....I like how I get the blame for you getting muted by others reporting you. So since they reported you they all must have been my friends right? I had already explained to you I did nothing and had no issues with you at all at that time. Then all of a sudden you went off on me, and here we are what a yr later and you still blaming me?
It is what it is though.....shakes head  :headscratch:

Offline Dimebag

• Nickel Member
« Reply #44 on: February 03, 2013, 08:14:18 PM »
quit jawing and leave already
Dimebag
CO of the Black Tooth Grin
Black Attack!!!