Author Topic: Listen here HTC  (Read 8709 times)

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
Re: Listen here HTC
« Reply #45 on: February 03, 2013, 08:24:55 PM »
These sort of threads never go as expected for the original poster.   :ahand

Ain't that the truth Gix
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Online The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #46 on: February 03, 2013, 09:57:21 PM »
Nope I'll say again you are a good Person Debrody...and I really do believe that...You just let THE Game ...."game" ya too much and you cannot distinguish when people are havin fun just foolin around with ya or being serious.
I will say however you if a mod warned ya, and ya got muted you have no one to blame but yourself sir.
I may joke with ya Debrody but you will never see me cuss, or call you out of your name.

There is always someone or something that has you riled or upset Debrody.....sorry.

And FYI me and Coronado get along just fine, we both just realized we just too much alike and are stubborn is all but problem is fixed   :cheers:

Personally I'm here to play the game. Of course I think the game is a bunch of guys and gals getting together to fight one another using WWII like game pieces to battle it out win fights, capture territory, and win the war.

No were in there does the "mouth off" crap that players like IV, who, warbeast and others think the game needs. Why players are allowed those types of antics to alienate the rest of the player base I don't know. I would think it does more to drive players away than it does to retain them. If players are continually reported time and time again wouldn't you think someone would pick up on a pattern? How many times do players have to be reported before they are banded?

I've done my share of reporting players, well maybe not my share because I really hate doing it, but it doesn't seem to do much of anything. I know where I worked we dealt directly with the public and if a customer called to complain about "how" we dealt with them we didn't get many warnings. Well the customers are complaining here.

Offline Iraqvet

• Copper Member
« Reply #47 on: February 03, 2013, 10:22:32 PM »
Personally I'm here to play the game. Of course I think the game is a bunch of guys and gals getting together to fight one another using WWII like game pieces to battle it out win fights, capture territory, and win the war.

No were in there does the "mouth off" crap that players like IV, who, warbeast and others think the game needs. Why players are allowed those types of antics to alienate the rest of the player base I don't know. I would think it does more to drive players away than it does to retain them. If players are continually reported time and time again wouldn't you think someone would pick up on a pattern? How many times do players have to be reported before they are banded?

I've done my share of reporting players, well maybe not my share because I really hate doing it, but it doesn't seem to do much of anything. I know where I worked we dealt directly with the public and if a customer called to complain about "how" we dealt with them we didn't get many warnings. Well the customers are complaining here.

Fugitive you Immune to mouthing off? Seems you hold yourself up a little too high.

I've seen you mouth off and go on sermons about "The Missions.....er Hoards"....on 200ch as well as on BBS" complaining pointing people out....ie the very thing you showboating above for everyone.
Does that make you better than anyone else?...I dont see your name mentioned in your "Mouth off" quotes above. Should we all be inclined to report you? Because we dont wanna hear you go on and on? Or your alienating people simply because you don't agree with thier type of gameplay? 

While I appreciate you trying to put me in same cat as Warbeast, Who, and fail at it by the way you would have to put yourself in as well by your own standards.
You can't lecture to people the the very thing you do and pretend you somehow above it or not doing it yourself. 
***The Perk Tank Snuff***
HHC 1-502nd "Strike" Infantry 101st Airborne Division Air Assault!
The very essence of leadership is its purpose. The purpose of leadership is to accomplish a task. That is what leadership does and what it does is more important than what it is or how it works

Online The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #48 on: February 03, 2013, 10:36:50 PM »
Were I type 4 or 5 lines voicing an opinion and then stop, you guys have a tendency to go on and on and on. Once you "hook" someone you play those fish for all they are worth. Your "discussion" with Coronado yesterday went on for a half hour or more. I squelched ya both. You guys seem to find a real pleasure in baiting people until they explode. It doesn't bother me any more, I just squelch you guys as soon as you start in on someone. 

Offline Iraqvet

• Copper Member
« Reply #49 on: February 03, 2013, 11:00:31 PM »
Were I type 4 or 5 lines voicing an opinion and then stop, you guys have a tendency to go on and on and on. Once you "hook" someone you play those fish for all they are worth. Your "discussion" with Coronado yesterday went on for a half hour or more. I squelched ya both. You guys seem to find a real pleasure in baiting people until they explode. It doesn't bother me any more, I just squelch you guys as soon as you start in on someone. 

Matters not about me an Coronado as we don't have issue w/eachother anymore

So what your saying is somehow since you only say 4-5 lines that makes you Immune or better than everyone who types more?.....cause it really doesn't. Moreover since its you typing it is all of a sudden an opinion and not an attack? You still do it so I'm not sure what you trying to justify....."Well I robbed the bank too but I only took 4-5 stacks of money when the other guys took more"? 

I play game to have fun....only problem I have is I will always defend myself to personal attacks nothing more. If I do something I will own it....if not you you had better retract simple enough.
If I spent all my time Baiting people Id have no time to meet my quota of 1000's of gv kills...

I enjoy the game...not so much the whines about Hoards...you seem quite fluent in that on 200ch ie few maps back....A lot more than 4-5 lines...Should we all be offended?
Nope I go on with my gameplay and ignore because I see it for what it is..
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 11:16:07 PM by Iraqvet »
The very essence of leadership is its purpose. The purpose of leadership is to accomplish a task. That is what leadership does and what it does is more important than what it is or how it works

Offline Coronado

• Nickel Member
« Reply #50 on: February 03, 2013, 11:08:58 PM »
gumbo

Offline Iraqvet

• Copper Member
« Reply #51 on: February 03, 2013, 11:15:16 PM »
gumbo

cc spicy with shrimp sir....they been hard on belly this round was gettin better of me thx <S>
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 11:16:47 PM by Iraqvet »

Offline Coronado

• Nickel Member
« Reply #52 on: February 03, 2013, 11:16:54 PM »
Truth of the matter is, Debrody shouldn't have been muted..abrasive??  yes! I should have been the one that got muted as i was calling Irv everything but a caucasian American.As Irv. stated before, we've come to a common ground and I'm happy about it.And as far as Irv. "cussing" at people, can't say I've ever seen it..period.I enjoy a good spar, and he's an excellent candidate.Do i go too far at times??Hell yeah! Hopefully, with new "understanding", I'll get better.

Offline Coronado

• Nickel Member
« Reply #53 on: February 03, 2013, 11:23:45 PM »
Everything in moderation.  <S> Working out of town this week, you get a reprieve!! :cheers:

Online The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #54 on: February 04, 2013, 07:31:08 AM »
Matters not about me an Coronado as we don't have issue w/eachother anymore

Maybe not, but we the customers had to put up with your stupidity while you worked it out....if thats what you want to call it.

So what your saying is somehow since you only say 4-5 lines that makes you Immune or better than everyone who types more?.....cause it really doesn't. Moreover since its you typing it is all of a sudden an opinion and not an attack? You still do it so I'm not sure what you trying to justify....."Well I robbed the bank too but I only took 4-5 stacks of money when the other guys took more"? 

No what makes me "Immune or better than everyone who types more" is that I discuss a concept, I don't attack players. The closest I come to attacking players is when I comment "Nice HO dweeb" which again is a single line and means nothing more than "Learn to fight". You and your ilk on the other hand continually dig at and prod players until they can no longer take it and explode. Just look at the wonderful and thought inspiring threads Warbeast is participating in.  :rolleyes:

I play game to have fun....only problem I have is I will always defend myself to personal attacks nothing more. If I do something I will own it....if not you you had better retract simple enough.
If I spent all my time Baiting people Id have no time to meet my quota of 1000's of gv kills...

LOL!!! funny, everytime I see these guys GVin they sit around a spawn BSin waiting to hit a spawning vehicle. Don't kid yourself, you do both quite well (baiting people and killing spawning tanks)

I enjoy the game...not so much the whines about Hoards...you seem quite fluent in that on 200ch ie few maps back....A lot more than 4-5 lines...Should we all be offended?
Nope I go on with my gameplay and ignore because I see it for what it is..

I very rarely say more than "WTG XXX Horde!" when in the game, why? because it isn't the place for it. Here however, I'll type it out for hours if I think even one person might learn from it. I believe Saturday I mentioned that Yes I know ALLLLL about hordes as I use to lead one of the best in the 444th Air Mafia. I then asked the question, "Where is the Mafia now, where are the BOPs, heck where are the V-tards? Of course no one has an answer they can use because most of those players have left because they got bored doing the same thing over and over again....much like this "discussion" with you. You won't listen, because you seem to have a problem understanding what we are discussing. Your return line will be something along the lines of "here he goes again, nobody will play my way!", but it has nothing to do with playing my way. It has to do with people getting boarded and leaving the game faster than new players coming in.

Seeing as you know which places to "poke" to get me going as we see here with me posting again even knowing better as I do, I will leave it as is and just put you back on the ignore list. It's HTC's game and business and I'll pay and play for as long as it's around, which I hope is a long time, but I fear isn't.

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #55 on: February 04, 2013, 08:04:40 AM »
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline Iraqvet

• Copper Member
« Reply #56 on: February 04, 2013, 08:46:19 AM »
Maybe not, but we the customers had to put up with your stupidity while you worked it out....if that's what you want to call it.

No what makes me "Immune or better than everyone who types more" is that I discuss a concept, I don't attack players. The closest I come to attacking players is when I comment "Nice HO dweeb" which again is a single line and means nothing more than "Learn to fight". You and your ilk on the other hand continually dig at and prod players until they can no longer take it and explode. Just look at the wonderful and thought inspiring threads Warbeast is participating in.  :rolleyes:

LOL!!! funny, everytime I see these guys GVin they sit around a spawn BSin waiting to hit a spawning vehicle. Don't kid yourself, you do both quite well (baiting people and killing spawning tanks)

I very rarely say more than "WTG XXX Horde!" when in the game, why? because it isn't the place for it. Here however, I'll type it out for hours if I think even one person might learn from it. I believe Saturday I mentioned that Yes I know ALLLLL about hordes as I use to lead one of the best in the 444th Air Mafia. I then asked the question, "Where is the Mafia now, where are the BOPs, heck where are the V-tards? Of course no one has an answer they can use because most of those players have left because they got bored doing the same thing over and over again....much like this "discussion" with you. You won't listen, because you seem to have a problem understanding what we are discussing. Your return line will be something along the lines of "here he goes again, nobody will play my way!", but it has nothing to do with playing my way. It has to do with people getting boarded and leaving the game faster than new players coming in.

Seeing as you know which places to "poke" to get me going as we see here with me posting again even knowing better as I do, I will leave it as is and just put you back on the ignore list. It's HTC's game and business and I'll pay and play for as long as it's around, which I hope is a long time, but I fear isn't.

But we the customers have to listen to you go on and on about hoards/er missions on 200ch. Alienate people left and right because they do not fall in line with your line of thinking on the subject. Difference there is no working out diffrences on this subject with you. You been going on and on for the last 5 yrs and longer.

I didn't think you would actually type that you thought you were better than other players but hey ya did. Simply putting a fancy label ie opinion, cough, concept does not mask or make better what you do on 20och any better.

If I had to SIT at a spawn and wait for GV's I'd never get kills. SO a big fail there...err assumption on your part. I go find my kills more fun and more of a challenge.

Fugitive sir you need only learn that YOUR opinion is not the only opinion of all of AH it comes regarding missions/hoards. Just as I know mine is not the only way too. Problem is assumptions on your part about gameplay, and the fact that you been on this stump about how horrible AH has become how is worse etc etc for well over 5 yrs I been around.
Squads come and go, been that way for a long time. Does not mean its all because they got board of doing the same thing, no matter now much youd like that to be the case.

Also as far as me "Poking" sir We would not be having this conversation had you not dropped in with the sarcastic comment about me when not needed. So you don't get to play the victim here. Just like our last conversation we had on BBS...you attack I counter and you quickly retract as victim when you start things you not ready to finish or back up with any meaningful logic except I feel this way.

Difference between you and me Fugitive is I see you trolling the BBS, 200ch with anti/mission/er hoards comments post as you label them. I in spite of my belief on the subject let you go at it because its your right to. I donut drop in and make childish remarks to get a cheap shot in on you simply because I disagree with your way of thinking.

AH is a wonderful amazing game and it is at its roots what YOU make of it from the very moment you log on.
You simply cannot blame all other players for your distaste of gameplay that YOU are in control of. 
AH has done a wonderful job over the years evolving. They will continue to do so. In spite of you negative flag waving.  :salute

« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 08:50:37 AM by Iraqvet »

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #57 on: February 04, 2013, 08:47:01 AM »
a well-respected member of the community was trying to offend everyone today.
i took one comment, got muted. Anyone can tell who was him and what i said.
it has been enough.

You can delete this thread, i know its inappropiate, just wanted to let everyone know why im leaving.
Maybe it isnt the best way to keep the players pay for you.

Ok, here is what happened.

The loss of text privs occurred over the course of several days.  It only takes 5 reports, over a week to get text or VOX privileges suspended.

When you ask players to report you, why would you be surprised if one or two will do it?  Then you ask your squad to mass report another player.  This was cause enough for you, and the members of your squad who took part in that, to lose your privileges.

All this had only added 4 reports to your record.  The final report, which triggered the loss of text privileges, was when you made derogatory remark to another player.  Perfectly reasonable reason for a report.

Now, the two reports, which you asked players to make, were not valid.  They were removed, which would have opened your text privilege back up had you not called for a mass report of another player.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 09:05:07 AM by Skuzzy »
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #58 on: February 04, 2013, 08:55:56 AM »
... and Skuzzy doesn't even work for Scotland Yard...

Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #59 on: February 04, 2013, 09:08:57 AM »
This is kind of you, thank you, but i really lost the interest to play with the large majority of the MA population. My account is deleted as my little mind needs some time to settle down and find motivation to play again.

My problem is: true, im a hater kind kind of man, but it isnt me having a kill club and trying belittle and annoy all the people i get a proxy on, it isnt me to constantly bragging about everyone being butthurt, it isnt me trying to troll people that "me>you" (even though he appears to be finally muted, thanks God). Theese kind of people are very tiring after a while as they continue to stalk people every day.
 Again, i might not be much better, and possibly deserved a mutage too.
AoM
City of ice