Author Topic: Logitech G940  (Read 302 times)

Offline AHLongri

• Zinc Member
Logitech G940
« on: February 20, 2013, 08:40:13 PM »
OK--Had to renew my subscription--My analog inputs are mapped through the game but the buttons are mapped through the controller software--worked fine till subscription lapsed and now the game doesn't see the controller except for the analog inputs , throttle etc, which work fine--downloaded and made sure I had all good drivers--any ideas folks??

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
Re: Logitech G940
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2013, 08:43:35 PM »
did you have to reinstall the game?  or did you unplug the controllers?

midway
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline AHLongri

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2013, 08:49:28 PM »
no and no  should I try and reinstall the game??

Offline AHLongri

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2013, 08:50:15 PM »
also  even mapping the buttons through the game has no effect--seems the game is just not seeing any button input

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2013, 09:30:30 PM »
First thing I'd do is check the controllers in windows. If it sees them there, then you know your controllers ok. If not try a different port for them and check to see if they are seen then. Once you get past that, I'd do a fresh install of the game if is been more than a couple "updates" since the last time you played. Also, if you may have rolled back to a saved point in windows all bets are off. Restore points can really mess with the game.

You can install the new download over the old with out deleting or un-installing, I think it will update ok. OR, you could save your "settings" folder and delete the rest. After installing the game again just bring in your settings folder you saved for all your head positions and such.

When you have to game installed, go to the map controllers section and use the drop down box at the top to select your stick and begin mapping the buttons. Clicking the "modify" button and then hitting one of the buttons on your stick should highlight that button whether it is mapped already or not. (good way to tell if the buttons work)

Good luck!

Offline ebfd11

• Platinum Member
      • [b]POTW[/b]
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2013, 08:33:41 AM »
Also as per fugi you might want to get the latest drivers for the stick, when I had that stick the same stick I went through the same thing.

LawnDar
PIGS ON THE WING 3RD WING

InGame id: LawnDart
RIP Skullman Potzie and BentNail