Author Topic: He111 is HERE!!!!!!!!  (Read 25667 times)

Offline Kingpin

• AH Training Corps
  • Silver Member
Re: He111 is HERE!!!!!!!!
« Reply #450 on: October 26, 2013, 04:37:25 PM »
SUPPOSIVELY

ahahahahahaha

He could mean "SUPPOSITORY", as that would more closely describe the origin of his arguments and where his head is.

"Supposively" does make it plainly clear how "stupive" he really is, though.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 04:39:48 PM by Kingpin »
Quote from: bozon
For those of us playing this game for well over a decade, Aces High is more of a social club. The game just provides the framework. I keep logging in for the people and Pipz was the kind that you keep coming to meet again.

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #451 on: October 26, 2013, 05:04:00 PM »
Ah I see, a died in the wool Brit-bashing racist with half an education and a quarter of a clue. There have been many Empires in human history, it's what those countries did with those empires that is the measure of good and evil. The British Empire spread industrialization, healthcare, civilization and most importantly democracy to the world. Yes independence was granted to most colonies after the war and a good many of those chose to remain in the commonwealth and maintain the templates of government and administration set down by the British.

Then there's the Nazi Empire, which didn't last so long but did spread beyond its own borders quite violently when they had enough military power. Let's examine their philosophy by way of contrast shall we: enslavement, forced labour, racial extermination, extermination of the mentally ill, the disabled, eugenics, a hierarchical power system promoting the most cruel and ruthless, with nothing to keep it in check. A nation convinced they were superior by a bunch of contriving viscous bullboys preying on what Jonathan Meades described as the 'tragically obedient' German people (of the time).

The funniest part in all of this, Schlowy, is how you fantasize you'd be a noble fighter pilot under this regime. With your intellect you'd be lucky if they let you dig roads.

No excuse for conquest of others. The brits thought they were civilizing savages when they explored the world, but really it was just pretentiousness. Hell, for a while England was arguably the most unjust an tyrannical nation on the face of the earth.
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

"Once more unto the breach"

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #452 on: October 26, 2013, 05:12:19 PM »

No excuse for conquest of others. The brits thought they were civilizing savages when they explored the world, but really it was just pretentiousness. Hell, for a while England was arguably the most unjust an tyrannical nation on the face of the earth.

Said of any empire. Rome and so forth.

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #453 on: October 26, 2013, 05:13:03 PM »

My wife is Indian (south Asia, not Native American) and my co-worker is Kenyan.  I was just discussing this a bit with him.  He pretty much sees colonialism as having been a very bad thing, but that being the case the British did better and left things better than the others did.
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #454 on: October 26, 2013, 05:23:19 PM »
Are you familiar with the "Dear Nicky, Dear Willy" letters?

Heh.  Heh.  He said Willie.

I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #455 on: October 26, 2013, 05:38:50 PM »
the same can be said about the catholic church across the entire planet, yet there has never been any reparation.

you don't live in the u.s. do you? want to talk about the years 1619 to 1887?
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline ReVo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #456 on: October 26, 2013, 05:39:04 PM »
XO Jagdgeschwader 53 'Pik As'

Offline GScholz

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #457 on: October 26, 2013, 06:12:49 PM »
...enslavement, forced labour, racial extermination, extermination of the mentally ill, the disabled, eugenics, a hierarchical power system promoting the most cruel and ruthless, with nothing to keep it in check. A nation convinced they were superior ...

When you started listing those dubious qualities a picture of Redcoats in Africa, America and the Far-East immediately formed in my mind. The British Empire was a blight upon the world back in the day. Even the English term "concentration camp" was first used to describe camps operated by the British in South Africa during the Second Boer War. Allegedly conceived as a form of humanitarian aid to the families whose farms had been destroyed in the fighting, the camps were used to confine and control large numbers of civilians as part of a scorched earth tactic.

Rule Britannia dum-dum-di-dum-di-do!  :rock
"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #458 on: October 26, 2013, 06:20:22 PM »
Absolutely true. It's a shame for the Germans that they didn't try it about 80 years before or we would have been helping them and have thought it all a jolly good idea. IT wasn't untill we started losing control of our Empire that we decided to be hypocrits and human rightsy.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #459 on: October 26, 2013, 06:48:52 PM »
Said of any empire. Rome and so forth.

Yes, but then Shida isn't trying to build up and justify the Roman's conquests just to respond to a troll.

the same can be said about the catholic church across the entire planet, yet there has never been any reparation.

you don't live in the u.s. do you? want to talk about the years 1619 to 1887?

See above.
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #460 on: October 26, 2013, 07:12:41 PM »
Yes, but then Shida isn't trying to build up and justify the Roman's conquests just to respond to a troll.

See above.
i guess the hypocrisy of your statement didn't sink in...manifest destiny.

assuming you're a by gawd dyed in the wool red white and blue uhmericun...
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #461 on: October 26, 2013, 08:52:16 PM »
i guess the hypocrisy of your statement didn't sink in...manifest destiny.

assuming you're a by gawd dyed in the wool red white and blue uhmericun...

Nope

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #462 on: October 26, 2013, 11:14:12 PM »
Well, I'm not going to get involved in the xenophobia here, but I do have to give FVW my vote for Master Troll.

Honestly, the rest of you need to step back for a moment.

- oldman

Offline greens

• Silver Member
« Reply #463 on: October 26, 2013, 11:58:59 PM »
just think of how many of those piece a junks id ove shoot down already with my trusty ta152 or niki  :cheers:
_-=ELIM EAGLES=-_
in loving memory of OZ <Eagles21>
 miss you bro!

Offline Franz Von Werra

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #464 on: October 27, 2013, 02:17:45 AM »
What justified Germany attacking Poland?  France and the UK both made it quite clear that if Germany attacked Poland they would be forced to declare war on Germany.

You claim to know about ww2 but no idea whats the Danzig Corridor? etc, etc?  :headscratch:
THE TERM IS 'TERRITORIAL CLAIMS'

pre ww1

after ww1

Europe 1950

long after ww2, all of eastern Europe was part of the soviet uninion, now independent states.

Its not that I don't like English, I just don't like any place (or individuals) that points at Germany and says 'the bad guys' - they had rights too.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 02:21:21 AM by Franz Von Werra »
fuel burn 1x please! - '1x Wednesdays?'