Author Topic: He111 is HERE!!!!!!!!  (Read 25601 times)

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
Re: He111 is HERE!!!!!!!!
« Reply #495 on: October 27, 2013, 09:54:15 PM »
I once worked for a pork products factory... put me off for a while.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #496 on: October 28, 2013, 12:47:54 AM »
I get the feeling FVW had put gyrene81's back up. Do remember that he is a troll, expressly stated as much. Don't take your anger at him out on a whole country.
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

"Once more unto the breach"

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #497 on: October 28, 2013, 06:10:38 AM »
I get the feeling FVW had put gyrene81's back up. Do remember that he is a troll, expressly stated as much. Don't take your anger at him out on a whole country.
:neener:  :lol  never happened bud. life is too short for retardnet mouth breathers to garner anything more than flaming ire.
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline chris3

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.ludwigs-hobby-seite.de/
« Reply #498 on: October 28, 2013, 07:39:58 AM »
moin

back to topic

i like the he 111  ;), i realy try to use it as much as posible, but my ju88 is mostly my first choice for taktikal attacks.

cu christian

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #499 on: October 28, 2013, 11:20:42 AM »
:neener:  :lol  never happened bud. life is too short for retardnet mouth breathers to garner anything more than flaming ire.

Hey, you're the one letting Schlowy's troll-shade work you up. You could probably take a lesson, something about life being too short.
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #500 on: October 28, 2013, 11:40:01 AM »
Hey, you're the one letting Schlowy's troll-shade work you up. You could probably take a lesson, something about life being too short.
what on earth makes you think i get worked up? someone cutting me off at 70mph in heavy traffic gets me worked up, retardnet stupid is just fun flame bait. are the trees getting in the way of the forest for you or something?
jarhed  

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #501 on: October 28, 2013, 01:22:52 PM »
What you cannot do, and what I and others will not stand by and allow people like you and Schlowy to do, is to re-image history depicting the Nazis as hard done-to innocents justified in their actions, noble and merely trying to get their land back. They were not, and any serious student of history and political-social development knows this without dispute.

The danger of letting your kind of misguided opinions stick on a forum like this should be obvious to everyone.

YOU are differentiated from Schlowy at this moment only by your intelligence. Do not waste it.

Since you somehow misinterpreted my post (simply stating that Germany DID have some cause for war, and then promptly abused it to start conquering) as a defense of Nazi-ism, and you're not usually that stupid, I'd say Schlowy got you pretty worked up for a bit.

More than that, you equate me to Schlowy, which isn't just a casual insult in the context.

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #502 on: October 28, 2013, 02:34:46 PM »
Since you somehow misinterpreted my post (simply stating that Germany DID have some cause for war, and then promptly abused it to start conquering) as a defense of Nazi-ism, and you're not usually that stupid, I'd say Schlowy got you pretty worked up for a bit.

It'd take a lot more than what Schlowy's got to get me 'worked up'. Someone's been needing to say some of these things for a long time to clear the air around here.

I did not misinterpret your post. I strongly disagreed with it and most especially it's Nazi sympathetic undertone. Bollocks did the Nazis simply want their land back. Their systematic persecution of the Jews (German citizens by the way) already started way before then. If that wasn't the biggest alarm bell in the last one hundred years I don't know what is. The Nazis were a bunch of vicious, depraved, megalomaniacs and if you have any sympathy for them at all you need your melon inspected kid.

More than that, you equate me to Schlowy, which isn't just a casual insult in the context.

Then distance yourself from him and his behaviour. You are young, arrogant, self-important and biased. This doesn't distinguish you very much much in the present society. The only reason I condescend to communicate with you from time to time is you show occasional signs of brightness. Think young man, think for yourself, and then think some more and some more again. Oh, and do some reading too and I'm not talking about the internet.

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Hajo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #503 on: October 28, 2013, 06:51:49 PM »
It'd take a lot more than what Schlowy's got to get me 'worked up'. Someone's been needing to say some of these things for a long time to clear the air around here.

I did not misinterpret your post. I strongly disagreed with it and most especially it's Nazi sympathetic undertone. Bollocks did the Nazis simply want their land back. Their systematic persecution of the Jews (German citizens by the way) already started way before then. If that wasn't the biggest alarm bell in the last one hundred years I don't know what is. The Nazis were a bunch of vicious, depraved, megalomaniacs and if you have any sympathy for them at all you need your melon inspected kid.

Then distance yourself from him and his behaviour. You are young, arrogant, self-important and biased. This doesn't distinguish you very much much in the present society. The only reason I condescend to communicate with you from time to time is you show occasional signs of brightness. Think young man, think for yourself, and then think some more and some more again. Oh, and do some reading too and I'm not talking about the internet.

Very wise advice.
- The Flying Circus -

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #504 on: October 28, 2013, 06:56:21 PM »

Your post shows you did in fact misinterpret my comment. I have no sympathy whatsoever for the Nazi's, and I'd thank you kindly to stop implying as much. Nazi Germany is not the same as Germany, and you need to remember it.

All I said was that GERMANY (not the Nazi party, not Nazi Germany, not Hitler, Himmler, Goering, Skorzeny, or anyone else) had some land unfairly taken from them at the end of WWI, and that this would be a valid cause for war. I then go on to say they were already looking for an excuse to go to war (with the world, or at least all of Europe), and used it as an excuse to do so.

I've had the opportunity to speak with a few survivors of the holocaust some years ago. If one tenth of what they say is true, I could never have any sympathy for them. But one of them (a very kind Hungarian man, whose name unfortunately now escapes me), saw it in himself to forgive the Germans, and taught in Germany for many years. A Holocaust survivor is able to separate Germany and the Nazis, but you yourself are not? Pathetic.

Ha! Me arrogant, and self-important? Biased? You "condescend" to communicate with me? "occasional signs of brightness"? I think you may need to take a good look in the mirror.

And if you think yourself in such a position to be so condescending when you speak to me, I'd rather you didn't.

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #505 on: October 28, 2013, 07:22:56 PM »
i get the feeling Nrshida got Tank-Ace's back up...  :lol

jarhed  

Offline pembquist

• Silver Member
« Reply #506 on: October 28, 2013, 09:31:31 PM »

All I said was that GERMANY ... had some land unfairly taken from them at the end of WWI, and that this would be a valid cause for war. I then go on to say they were already looking for an excuse to go to war (with the world, or at least all of Europe), and used it as an excuse to do so.

I don't know what all the yelling is about so I'm not being sarcastic or condescending when I ask what are you talking about? What I mean is what was unfair? And why wouldn't Germany still have a "valid cause for war" today based on territory lost in WWI.

What does "valid cause for war" mean?

What Territory are you speaking of? Poland? Alsace-Lorraine?

I
Pies not kicks.

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #507 on: October 28, 2013, 09:42:27 PM »
What I mean is what was unfair?

Some people just couldn't get used to the "hey, you lost the war" concept.

That changed in 1945.  Big time.

- oldman

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #508 on: October 28, 2013, 10:48:38 PM »
I don't know what all the yelling is about so I'm not being sarcastic or condescending when I ask what are you talking about? What I mean is what was unfair? And why wouldn't Germany still have a "valid cause for war" today based on territory lost in WWI.

What does "valid cause for war" mean?

What Territory are you speaking of? Poland? Alsace-Lorraine?
I
It's unfair in that the land didn't even go to the real Victors of the war. Instead it was parceled out to some new nations that hadn't existed for more than a century and a quarter, or hadn't ever existed before.

Really it was just the Allies (or more accurately England and France) trying to put Germany in what they saw as it's place.

Specifically the areas of Cheb in the Sudetenland(Wilson even recommended giving this to Germany), West Prussia, and Memelland.

Thought the Sudetenland and Memelland issues were settled bloodlessly, they weren't until right before the war.

And perhaps valid isn't the best term, as I only mean it in the sense that it COULD be an actual cause for war. Rather I more mean understandable, or reasonable.

Oh, and sorry gyrene81, I read Shida's comment, and thought it was from you. My apologies sir.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 11:02:16 PM by Tank-Ace »

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #509 on: October 29, 2013, 03:52:16 AM »
Nazi Germany is not the same as Germany, and you need to remember it.

Errr yes, thank you Captain Obvious. If you look back you will notice my comments were confined to Germany of that period.

What you need to remember is that the German nation and the Nazis of that period are not as easily divisible as you have decided to think.

I have no sympathy whatsoever for the Nazi's, and I'd thank you kindly to stop implying as much.

Good to have on record.

Now that you say it I don't know what I was thinking, I believe you 100%. Must have been your idolisation of the Nazi-German equipment and implication that it is superior right across the board, your apparent misty-eyed view of the noble German Volk exclusively fighting with courage skill and justification and your consistent vitriolic opinion toward the British. Yup I was completely pulling that out of my hat  :)

All I said was that GERMANY (not the Nazi party, not Nazi Germany, not Hitler, Himmler, Goering, Skorzeny, or anyone else) had some land unfairly taken from them at the end of WWI, and that this would be a valid cause for war. I then go on to say they were already looking for an excuse to go to war (with the world, or at least all of Europe), and used it as an excuse to do so.

Interesting list. Interesting that you put Skorzeny up there with that lot.  :lol

Hmmm, well that's what happens when you start a war and lose a war. What alternative do you suggest, a reward system for distance invaded? Of course the victors are going to take measure to deter further action from the aggressor.

A Holocaust survivor is able to separate Germany and the Nazis, but you yourself are not? Pathetic.

Refer to my second point above.

Ha! Me arrogant, and self-important? Biased?

Here's some quotes from your recent rant about the Spitfire Mark XVI:-

Unless I encounter a pack of them, they're usually not a problem.

Arrogance.

I can fly harder aircraft.

Self-importance.

I refuse to fly it. It is the plane of tards and the unskilled.

Bias.

I'd recommend everyone look up at least the last three tours of Tank-Ace's score, in game name Jager. There would be the critical 'undue claims' component necessary for arrogance.

I notice you disengaged from that Spitfire Mark XVI discussion pretty damn quickly. Now that you've had a good while to think about it, Ace, do you have a riposte?

And if you think yourself in such a position to be so condescending when you speak to me, I'd rather you didn't.

If you're going to trot out your ill-formed idolatry around here then you can expect to have your comfort zone trampled on pretty comprehensively. But you are right this really is like debating with a tomato. In future I'll just move you over to the merchant-banker column and take the piss out of you instead.  :banana:

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234