Author Topic: Thank you Skuzzy  (Read 2196 times)

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
Thank you Skuzzy
« on: February 22, 2013, 09:26:10 PM »
With one wave of his mighty stick we have been saved, Thank You Skuzzy

UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
Re: Thank you Skuzzy
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2013, 09:37:16 PM »
Since WARBEAST got the PNG does that count as a virgin sacrifice to keep the gods pleased?
"It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards, would eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. However, with the advent of Internet messageboards we now know this is not the case."

Online The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2013, 10:05:54 PM »
I think it was "pyro" for the win on that one.  :aok

Offline VuduVee

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2013, 10:19:01 PM »
how do you know he got banned? and can we expect a total AH ban for that ....whatever? the whole comment in that thread was a pure shock, had to reread it to make sure it was what it was. still stunned.

Offline VuduVee

• Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2013, 10:21:45 PM »
also, is that a real pic of skuzzy? is he wolfman jack?

Offline skorpx1

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2013, 10:23:17 PM »
You can look on his profile and see the PNG status.

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2013, 10:32:06 PM »
how do you know he got banned? and can we expect a total AH ban for that ....whatever? the whole comment in that thread was a pure shock, had to reread it to make sure it was what it was. still stunned.

Can you PM me what it was please?
"It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards, would eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. However, with the advent of Internet messageboards we now know this is not the case."

Offline JimmyC

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2013, 10:33:22 PM »
Rubbernecks cause tailbacks
CO 71 "Eagle" Squadron RAF
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy."

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2013, 11:05:46 PM »
Thanks for the PMs folks......that really is sickening. I would be happy to kick $15 into the pot to ban him ingame too.

Offline ARSNishi

• Copper Member
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2013, 11:24:51 PM »
  :banana: perfectly fitting thread title there Warpuddeetat. Congratulations on your recent neutering.
SNIP!! Why don't you try buying your privileges back with all your "wealth"
« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 12:35:46 AM by ARSNishi »

Fighter Ace vet lured to the dark side, a.k.a..  -AoM-  Fear the Mighty Mitsubishi Mounted Muppet!

Nishizwa in game, Nish or Nishi will work too

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
Thank you Pyro, and I apologize
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2013, 11:45:07 PM »
I was surprised that someone responded so quickly.  I didn't think anything would happen until tomorrow, at the latest.  I can only hope he has been banned completely from AH, and, permanently.

I will have to apologize though.  When I saw those comments, I friggen flipped, and commented accordingly.  Makes me no better than warbeast.  I should've held restraint, and been more of a man instead of sullying CPTDell's thread.  I shouldn't have let myself get so damn mad to comment on it.  For that, I am sorry.  I didn't wish to make this comment on CPTDell's thread however, so made it here.  Not sure if any would understand the reason.
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline AAJagerX

• Gold Member
Re: Thank you Pyro, and I apologize
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2013, 11:49:01 PM »
I was surprised that someone responded so quickly.  I didn't think anything would happen until tomorrow, at the latest.  I can only hope he has been banned completely from AH, and, permanently.

I will have to apologize though.  When I saw those comments, I friggen flipped, and commented accordingly.  Makes me no better than warbeast.  I should've held restraint, and been more of a man instead of sullying CPTDell's thread.  I shouldn't have let myself get so damn mad to comment on it.  For that, I am sorry.  I didn't wish to make this comment on CPTDell's thread however, so made it here.  Not sure if any would understand the reason.

I'm sure most everyone understands.  It's a tough situation, and people aren't all good.  Just do your best to keep it straight and level in respect of Dell, and I bet things will work themselves out as they should.
AAJagerX - XO - AArchAAngelz

trainers.hitechcreations.com

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2013, 12:04:11 AM »
Thank you, Pyro. Now do what you need to do to remove the cancer. It's toxic, and to remove it completely and permanently would be to the benefit of the game and the community.
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2013, 01:53:33 AM »
what did he say... someone.... PM...

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2013, 01:57:39 AM »
Rubbernecks cause tailbacks

Hi Jimmy <S>
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario