Author Topic: Anyone need a "lefty" neck-thru shred axe?  (Read 528 times)

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
Anyone need a "lefty" neck-thru shred axe?
« on: March 17, 2013, 03:07:57 PM »
This is a Kramer FR404 with very little usage.

I originally bought this to build custom body wings but the neck has a compound radius suited for left hand only and it would have been a shame to cut up something so pristine.

As with many "musicyo" kramers, the finish is thin and I can kind of make out the different pieces of wood in super bright sunlight even though it does not show up in pics.........took me two months of staring at it notice it.

The silver line in one pic is simply the reflection of the aluminum border of the case.

It is strung right hand but will be restrung today in left hand and intonation adjusted for 009s and level bridge.

I would remove the "Dtuna" and instead install a proper clamp screw for the low e since I consider drop-d tuning to be the devil.

The current pickups are best for metal as thier resistence is pretty substantial but there is a coil tap feature to quiet them down a bit and the tremolo arm included is for a right handed guitar.

I am selling it for $250.00 american plus shipping along with the hard case shown.

No idea what shipping would be since I rarely sell anything.

It is in west palm beach, florida 33406.

Here are the pics...... huge ones are available for better detail if you can't figure out how to display them from flickr......who somehow rotates my pics from thier best orientation.

In a few days, I will give you guys first shot at a massive late 1970s ludwig chrome over wood double bass drum set (at least 10 drums).

« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 03:11:29 PM by icepac »

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
Re: Anyone need a "lefty" neck-thru shred axe?
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2013, 09:22:49 PM »
sold locally