Author Topic: Poor FrauB, 1 kill and 153 deaths :(  (Read 14313 times)

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
Re: Poor FrauB, 1 kill and 153 deaths :(
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2013, 03:14:32 PM »
It is a real beast.

So is the K4, but only one is perked.
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline SilverZ06

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2013, 05:11:19 PM »
You people really need to find a life and quit concerning yourselves with looking up everyone's kills/deaths. It's their $15 (or $30) let them do as they wish. It shouldn't have any effect on you. Remember it's only a game.

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2013, 05:12:08 PM »
You people really need to find a life and quit concerning yourselves with looking up everyone's kills/deaths. It's their $15 (or $30) let them do as they wish. It shouldn't have any effect on you. Remember it's only a game.

You are wrong on so many levels...
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline SilverZ06

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2013, 05:41:16 PM »

You are wrong on so many levels...
Really?  Has this had any effect on your life at all? If yes you should probably log off and get out more.

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2013, 05:45:00 PM »

The fact that someone cheats on a video game is pretty lame. It doesn't  keep me up at nights, but its still lame.
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2013, 05:47:41 PM »
Really?  Has this had any effect on your life at all? If yes you should probably log off and get out more.

So I should approve of anything not impacting "my life" in a huge way?  Interesting concept...

Offline SilverZ06

• Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2013, 05:51:06 PM »
So I should approve of anything not impacting "my life" in a huge way?  Interesting concept...
Nice way to not answer how this effects you and instead make a broad generalization that attempts to take my point way out of context

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2013, 05:53:09 PM »
Nice way to not answer how this effects you and instead make a broad generalization that attempts to take my point way out of context

Oh, the irony :)

Offline SilverZ06

• Silver Member
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2013, 06:02:19 PM »

Oh, the irony :)

So are you gonna tell me how this effects you or not? I'm guessing not.

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2013, 06:28:41 PM »

Since you're the only one here who has to ask Lusche that question, and your insulting his generous services to this community, sod.

So are you gonna tell me how this effects you or not? I'm guessing not.

You're an idiot, please do visit our forums more often and not just when you have gas.

Thank you for your generosity again Lusche at compiling the 2012 statistics for Aces High.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 06:30:42 PM by Babalonian »
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline Scherf

• Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2013, 06:39:36 PM »
*sigh* no, in retrospect just forget it, arguing with idiots ain't something I have time for
... missions were to be met by the commitment of alerted swarms of fighters, composed of Me 109's and Fw 190's, that were strategically based to protect industrial installations. The inferior capabilities of these fighters against the Mosquitoes made this a hopeless and uneconomical effort. 1.JD KTB

Offline BuckShot

• Silver Member
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2013, 06:45:46 PM »
These are the same guys who auger 262s on their first attack run, hit trees at the end of the runway in 29s, and drive tigers into an ambush...then we point at them and laugh. I think its funny.
Game handle: HellBuck

Offline SilverZ06

• Silver Member
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2013, 06:59:40 PM »
Since you're the only one here who has to ask Lusche that question, and your insulting his generous services to this community, sod.

You're an idiot, please do visit our forums more often and not just when you have gas.

Thank you for your generosity again Lusche at compiling the 2012 statistics for Aces High.

wow name calling already. So because Lusche has no life and wastes his time compiling stats for folks like you to look at and this may skew the results by half a percentage, we need to worry about how other people play the game to make sure these make believe stats from a game are as accurate as possible? Am I getting this right? Can one of you actually answer a question? Or, can someone point me to published rules of this game and perhaps the actual rule that was broken that would warrant such a post in the first place? How does this effect anyone? Seriously?

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2013, 07:12:35 PM »
wow name calling already. So because Lusche has no life and wastes his time compiling stats for folks like you to look at and this may skew the results by half a percentage, we need to worry about how other people play the game to make sure these make believe stats from a game are as accurate as possible? Am I getting this right? Can one of you actually answer a question? Or, can someone point me to published rules of this game and perhaps the actual rule that was broken that would warrant such a post in the first place? How does this effect anyone? Seriously?

While it doesn't impact anyone's life, it can have an impact on the game play and the fair play that goes along with playing these types of games. 

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline SilverZ06

• Silver Member
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2013, 07:20:08 PM »
While it doesn't impact anyone's life, it can have an impact on the game play and the fair play that goes along with playing these types of games. 

ack-ack

Thank you for an actual response Ack Ack.  :salute

Isn't this game a basic free-for-all and thus game play is subjective? People are worrying way to much about what others do in game. While it is annoying when people don't play your (not you personally ack-ack, general statement) way, it doesn't mean your way is right or wrong as it is your $15 and you are free to do as you wish just as this person is doing. So what if he is perk farming? As Buckshot stated this person will lose these perks much faster than they gained them anyway, even shooting themselves or a friend down multiple times. No harm done to anyone and these witch hunts are just plain silly.