Author Topic: Full time wingman?  (Read 2316 times)

Offline deadstikmac

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Full time wingman?
« on: April 05, 2013, 05:08:00 PM »
I play Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday Nights 8pm until around 1am EST

I'm looking for someone at my skill level who is interested in exclusively flying as a wing while we are on line. Roles and responsibility of flight lead and wing would forever be a revolving door between us, the goal is too fly with the same person for 6 months as a working pair.

I personally would prefer someone who is NOT in a squad. Willing to spend more time in the TA or DA than in the MA until we are fighting as one singleton in two ships, (we play how we practice) so practice will be half of our time spent on line. Age does not reflect mindset, so age is not that important to me as long as you are 18 years old or older, NO ONE UNDER 18. You should NOT care about score or rank IS important to me, why? Because we will die ALOT!

I am not leaving my squad or country so you would need to be willing to come over to the dark side.

Also this is not an invite into the squad or anything to do with my squad.

However if you and I see this as a good fit then you will have to go through the hazing they are going to put through.... J/k You would have to go through the process with the squad just as all of us had to do as the squad is not me and I am not the squad. This is me personally looking for someone to hold hands with and sing karaoke on vox while we auger trying to dive bomb lancs' into a CV. (I don't fly bombers BTW, unless someone in my squad has lead and that's what's called out, then I fly bombers to the best of my abilities no joking)

In-game: deadstik

Offline deadstikmac

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Re: Full time wingman?
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2013, 02:24:04 PM »
Still looking for someone with no life outside of AH  :neener:

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2013, 04:10:18 PM »
sure! Just buy me a new vid card! And one with eye candy capability  :devil
In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle

Offline mthrockmor

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2013, 04:14:57 PM »
It looks as if you are looking for a mistress. You keep your country and squad, and you get a girlfriend to follow you around when not with the squad. Someone to slum with. I'll be interested to see what nancy signs up :x

Boo
No poor dumb bastard wins a war by dying for his country, he wins by making the other poor, dumb, bastard die for his.
George "Blood n Guts" Patton

Offline deadstikmac

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2013, 04:31:12 PM »
I'll be interested to see what nancy signs up :x

Boo

Me too.

No not as you so eloquently put about a mistress. Someone who is interested in what I am interested in, more so than a mistress as they cost too much money to keep in the city.

Offline deadstikmac

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2013, 05:07:02 PM »
Might have too up and out right pay someone 10 bucks per hour  :noid

Offline Daddkev

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2013, 10:35:49 PM »
 :lol :huh :huh :huh I will fly with you....... :O :O :bhead :bhead :bhead You might want to ask about me first!  :devil :devil :devil Mom had me tested...............I think im crazy!  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
God Bless America
Go tell Momm, im flying! and make me a sandwich !
EvilKev

2012 68KO Cup 1st Place finisher

Offline Canspec

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2013, 10:50:43 PM »
:lol :huh :huh :huh I will fly with you....... :O :O :bhead :bhead :bhead You might want to ask about me first!  :devil :devil :devil Mom had me tested...............I think im crazy!  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

.......and you fly nekked..... :old:
Gnat

Offline Dragon Tamer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2013, 08:26:42 AM »
If you are looking for someone on Rooks (I'm assuming that's the country you are still flying for), then Limbo0 is between squads right now. I would try hitting him up.

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2013, 08:36:47 AM »

The Vinkman thread OP guy comes to mind.

Offline FBLazy1

• Zinc Member
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2013, 09:13:32 AM »
Deadstik,

As I will not leave squad or switch countries, you and you future wingman can always use me as practice.  :devil
In Game: Lazy1

Offline deadstikmac

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2013, 12:31:37 PM »
If you are looking for someone on Rooks (I'm assuming that's the country you are still flying for), then Limbo0 is between squads right now. I would try hitting him up.

I wish I have got to be in company of players on his level and above.... Alas I am a dodo still. It would be a pipe dream for me too think players whom are better than I am will wing with me. Ty for the good laugh sir. (Mo I am not trolling you I really do not think he would be happy with a try hard nub for his wing)

As far as D-Kev goes.... It's same story as above, these guys are way better than I have got, best I can do is be the anchor and play bait for them. (Nekkid is fine as long as I do not have to sit on his lap or he on mine I usually have too pay for that kind of "flying")

Mabey I should title the thread Looking for a total nub who can fly 30hrs a week during the times I fly.

Offline deadstikmac

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2013, 12:33:38 PM »
The Vinkman thread OP guy comes to mind.

Whom were you talkin bout willis?

:noid

I don't think with everything said about whom is above mentioned it would be wise even if I could blame it on someone else.

Offline Dragon Tamer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2013, 10:02:05 PM »
I wish I have got to be in company of players on his level and above.... Alas I am a dodo still. It would be a pipe dream for me too think players whom are better than I am will wing with me. Ty for the good laugh sir. (Mo I am not trolling you I really do not think he would be happy with a try hard nub for his wing)

As far as D-Kev goes.... It's same story as above, these guys are way better than I have got, best I can do is be the anchor and play bait for them. (Nekkid is fine as long as I do not have to sit on his lap or he on mine I usually have too pay for that kind of "flying")

Mabey I should title the thread Looking for a total nub who can fly 30hrs a week during the times I fly.

I don't think Limbo would mind honestly, he would love to have someone to drag out his targets for him.  :D

I would offer myself but my work schedule is very erratic and I never know when I'll be able to play.

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2013, 11:57:11 PM »
deadstik, if you want to wing sometime PM me in the MA.  I don't play much anymore but get in a few hours on Fri and Sat nights late (generally after 10:00-11:00 PM Central).  When I do play I generally go sit in a GV and relax.  You're probably better than me these days but if we hook up I'll try to raise my game.

Here's my rules; part time, I'm not going to spend time in the TA or DA and I'm not going through some silly squad thing.  We alternate calling planes (anything and everything) and missions.  I've been a loner for 12 years here but do like to wing on occasion and we'll know in the first 30 minutes if we have unspoken magic or not (it's rare but it happens).

I don't care about my score or rank so you better be ready to go into some tough situations where we're both likely to die.  If you're the type who wants to hold the high cap while I'm in the dirt with five others it's not going to work (three or four might be ok but not five or more).

It's up to you if you don't get a better offer.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.