Author Topic: Just a little heads up.  (Read 2977 times)

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Re: Just a little heads up.
« Reply #45 on: April 09, 2013, 04:01:36 PM »
work is overrated.. I thought you might understand the humor... mabad..
- TWBYDHAS

Offline JB42

• Nickel Member
« Reply #46 on: April 09, 2013, 05:03:43 PM »
Hence my post where I post the quote correctly but spell your name wrong and then post a correction to the post instead of editing the post even though you know I know how to edit a post because I edited the post that you mentioned first. Clear?
" The only thing upping from the CV are lifejackets." - JB15

" Does this Pony make my butt look fat?" - JB11

" I'd rather shoot down 1 Spit in a 109 than 10 109s in a Spit." - JB42

Offline HawkerMKII

• Silver Member
« Reply #47 on: April 09, 2013, 06:24:37 PM »
The fact that you used score to try to prove your point speaks volumes about our style of play and proves absolutely NOTHING about your skills(in a cartoon game....lol) :bhead or lack there of. There's a simple question you need to ask yourself as you play..."If everyone played the way I do, what kind of game would this be?" You should thank players like me for having the balls to chase you to your ack, get picked, and get ganged. If we all played and chased score like you do, this game wouldn't be worth the 15 bucks.
8th of November 1965, 173RD Airborne <S>

Offline Nwbie

• Gold Member
« Reply #48 on: April 11, 2013, 11:04:07 PM »
Hence my post where I post the quote correctly but spell your name wrong and then post a correction to the post instead of editing the post even though you know I know how to edit a post because I edited the post that you mentioned first. Clear?

Skuzzy-- "Facts are slowly becoming irrelevant in favor of the nutjob."

Offline JB42

• Nickel Member
« Reply #49 on: April 11, 2013, 11:35:12 PM »
You honor me!
" The only thing upping from the CV are lifejackets." - JB15

" Does this Pony make my butt look fat?" - JB11

" I'd rather shoot down 1 Spit in a 109 than 10 109s in a Spit." - JB42

Offline chewiex

• Copper Member
« Reply #50 on: April 13, 2013, 10:51:12 AM »
I will HO you. I will pick you, gang you, ram you and run from you. I may even drag you to my friends or even into base or town ack. All I ask is that you do not PM me or broadcast over 200 to tell me that I did. I know I did, I did it on purpose. I will probably do it again.

In the event we have a good fight and you win , I will salute you. If I win, I will salute you. Otherwise, carry on. That is all.

:aok +1 Agreed Sir. Nice to see you're on the same page as I. No fair fights from me in the MA's. I'll keep that for the DA.  :joystick:

<S> A8Chustr
A8Chustr (Formerly A8Chewey, DasChewy) ..for a wounded man shall say to his assailant, if I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven. Such is the rule of honor. Lamb of God, Omerta from "Ashes of the Wake".